• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38

Thread: Oriakhiebillz's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,169 Times in 1,606 Posts

Good morning, everyone, hope you all are doing great. Yesterday the pair Nzd/Usd refuses to make a significant move, price is still roaming around my entry point, I would just wait to see how today goes, then I would close it.

Gbp/Usd Sell Analysis

GBPUSD weakens on further bear pressure towards 1.2720 zone following its yesterday losses. Support sits at 1.2750 level and a break below this level would send it further downward. Price is currently hanging on 1.2800 level and on the upside, resistance stands at the 1.2850 with a turn above here allowing for additional strength to build up towards the 1.2900 level.
      On the whole, GBPUSD faces further downside pressure on more weakness, but I would wait for a breakout to either side before u would open my position.

Guys what's your stake on Gbp/Usd ?
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Yesterday), faridakhan (Yesterday), theomilli (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli has a brilliant future theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      487 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,737 Times in 601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Good morning, everyone, hope you all are doing great. Yesterday the pair Nzd/Usd refuses to make a significant move, price is still roaming around my entry point, I would just wait to see how today goes, then I would close it.

Gbp/Usd Sell Analysis

GBPUSD weakens on further bear pressure towards 1.2720 zone following its yesterday losses. Support sits at 1.2750 level and a break below this level would send it further downward. Price is currently hanging on 1.2800 level and on the upside, resistance stands at the 1.2850 with a turn above here allowing for additional strength to build up towards the 1.2900 level.
      On the whole, GBPUSD faces further downside pressure on more weakness, but I would wait for a breakout to either side before u would open my position.

Gbpusd currency pair is still on a downtrend presently, price has not been able to breakout of the down channel and due to this fact gbpusd is likely to still head downward. Well I hope your trade run smoothly as you hold a bullish view on the currency pair.

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to theomilli For This Useful Post:

BlackDollar (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan is a glorious beacon of light faridakhan is a glorious beacon of light faridakhan is a glorious beacon of light faridakhan is a glorious beacon of light faridakhan is a glorious beacon of light faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gbp/Usd Sell Analysis

Hi - Greeting for you dear fellow,Dear fellow you are right about the most important support in the pound index,1.2750 is going to play an important role in this market,this is also going to be another shoulder of the current pattern forming on the weekly chart,once the head and shoulder is completed on the weekly chart i am expecting a good bullish trend in the pound index.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Yesterday), soniabibi (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,222 Times in 424 Posts

Gbp/Usd Sell Analysis

hello dear mate if you see the daily chart so you can see the major trend is bearish and this pair will be move more down but according to chart this pair will be move up just some pip and i hope hope again it will be fall so my best wishes and thanks for sharing keep it up

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDollar For This Useful Post:

soniabibi (Yesterday)

Closed Thread
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38