• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96

Thread: blackberry10's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper has much to be proud of grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,489 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry10 View Post
      Hello. Trade result.
      Tonight it was a good days for me. Cad was going as i expect move for today.

Trade Result
      AUDCAD +27pips
      CADCHF +32pips
      CADJPY +48pips
      EURCAD +69pips

08/02/2019 Result = 176pips
      Attachment 100729

Record Cabinet (Overall pips = 435pips)
      08/02/2019 +176pips
      06/02/2019 -26pips
      04/02/2019 +27pips
      01/02/2019 +41pips
      31/01/2019 +70pips
      30/01/2019 -77pips
      29/01/2019 +224pips
      Your gain this week is a very huge one, i must say that i like it. If i can gain +176 pips in a whole week, then i will be one of the traders that is most fulfilled that week.

It is easy for traders to work on their learning than to trade the market, those traders that are losing are mostly powerless about the deceit of the market. This is why i like to appreciate traders that are doing well in the market.

You trade on the 29/01/2019 is the best you have made this year, i hope you will be able to break this record before the end of this month?

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

blackberry10 (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-18-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

Hello. Trade result.
      Tonight it was a good days for me. Cad was going as i expect move for today.

Trade Result
      AUDCAD +27pips
      CADCHF +32pips
      CADJPY +48pips
      EURCAD +69pips

08/02/2019 Result = 176pips
      Attachment 100729

Record Cabinet (Overall pips = 435pips)
      08/02/2019 +176pips
      06/02/2019 -26pips
      04/02/2019 +27pips
      01/02/2019 +41pips
      31/01/2019 +70pips
      30/01/2019 -77pips
      29/01/2019 +224pips
      Hello dear,
      Good evening my dear I hope you are fine and enjoying your trading career very well. It's really happy to saw your trading history that you make really big profit. I am really impressed about your trading perfomence. If you will continue this type of great reading then you will definitely make big profit on daily basis. This week is very bad weak for me. because I lost more than $300.
      Anyway I hope that I will recover my lost next week.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career.!

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

blackberry10 (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-18-2019), Youcefstyles (02-18-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      725 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,752 Times in 635 Posts

Hello all, how are you this week, hopefully all have make good profit already. I still busy with real work and currently still has less time for make post. Today i spare little time to update my journal.

Today my main focus on pair EURGBP. In my technical analysis, This pairs still have uncertain good movement, but i found some correlated with this pairs and show this pair going to buy for this days. So, i buy with other pairs.

Main :
      EURGBP BUY

Correlate:
      AUDCHF SELL
      EURCAD BUY
      GBPCHF SELL
      GBPJPY SELL
      USDCAD BUY
      EURAUD BUY
      NZDCHF SELL
      NZDJPY SELL
      Name:  entry.png
Views: 8
Size:  18.9 KB

Name:  eg.png
Views: 8
Size:  38.2 KB
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

FxBD (02-18-2019), MartyFish (02-18-2019), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (02-18-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,581 Times in 883 Posts

Hello all, how are you this week, hopefully all have make good profit already. I still busy with real work and currently still has less time for make post. Today i spare little time to update my journal.

Today my main focus on pair EURGBP. In my technical analysis, This pairs still have uncertain good movement, but i found some correlated with this pairs and show this pair going to buy for this days. So, i buy with other pairs.

Main :
      EURGBP BUY

Correlate:
      AUDCHF SELL
      EURCAD BUY
      GBPCHF SELL
      GBPJPY SELL
      USDCAD BUY
      EURAUD BUY
      NZDCHF SELL
      NZDJPY SELL
      Attachment 101892

Attachment 101893
      Hi mate , this is a good performance because most of your opened position are in profits and this means that you are professional trader , i hope you will continue on this way , i agree with you positions but for selling NZDCHF and NZDJPY , i'm not sure !
      EURGBP hits my SL today unfortunately , but i till think that will go more higher for a correction , then another bearish wave will take this pair to a lower levels 0.85 and 0.84 because GBP start going higher again so SL should be used on every buying trade , good luck to you mate

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

blackberry10 (02-18-2019), Unregistered (3)

Closed Thread
    Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96