• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Need to improve the quality of our posts

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      179 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course if you want to increase our bonus then we must need to increase the quality of our post because according to the following rules the quality matters not the quantity try to work with good quality increase the level of your post which must be understandable and help others very easily

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to KinzaAli for this useful post.

Komal22 (02-20-2019), Rimsha22 (02-20-2019)

3. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rimsha22 will become famous soon enough Rimsha22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Friends, we should impress the quality of our post if we do not promote the quality of the post then we will not get good bonuses so we should post good quality.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is just really nice anowarul01 is just really nice anowarul01 is just really nice anowarul01 is just really nice anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some months ago we would get only $0.20 per post for forum posting bonus. Then we could make about 30 post daily. But now it is not possible to make more than 10 post for a day. But bonus has increased a lot of. If we can write quality post then we can get more than $50 as bonus for every post. So, it is an easy way to earn good bonus for trade. Besides this, if we can make quality of post then these post will bring benefit for others members who are new in trade.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir you are creating very good and describe to improve quality of posts and we must follow forex rules and work within forex forum. So create such a post in which good information about forex trading and subject related to forex forum and do not create any repeated thread. It is best forum who give us good bonus on weekly base.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3703 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,710 Times in 2,577 Posts

everywhere quality job always be dignified. As senior member i am experienced with case. All our post are valueded by modern technology automate system. So when he not get quality writing he does not give good rate. Trader should follow how make informative post.sentence, word both are not similar with other writers to get good rate.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Relaxed

Farooq989 is on a distinguished road Farooq989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with this statement quality of the post is to high but how this is possible bcoz this forum is full of newbies n only newbies need bonus to make their capital n they don't have much knowledge of trading if a person doesn't have much knowledge about forex then how can he make a quality post on the forum. It will take a while to make them strong for posting good quality comment.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7