• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 37 ... LastLast

Thread: AbbyDon's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,980 Times in 1,307 Posts

Default Re: EurGbp Trade and Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyDon View Post
      Today I have spotted another great range bound setup on EurGbp, as it is shown in below chart that market is in a range and it is running in a channel so there is a high possibility of this pair to drop again from this key resistance level and looks like it is rejected from this level and also there is a hidden bearish divergence as well which further supports my overall analysis so I sold it for around 100 pips target, lets see how this setup unfolds itself.
      Hello brother nice analysis made using channel and trend and hidden divergence also which will totally support your analysis. However this pair may try to touch the level of 0.9058 and you may place your order at that point to get maximum pips. However best of luck for this trade.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), AbbyDon (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,614 Times in 560 Posts

Default GbpChf Trade and Analysis

Here is another Intra day short term selling opportunity on GbpChf pair, currently price got rejected at a resistance level as shown in the below chart and also you can see that price made a double top but the RSI made a hidden bearish divergence which indicates a short term bearish momentum so I have placed a sell order for just 50 pips and I hope that it can hit target by the end of the day.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to AbbyDon for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,980 Times in 1,307 Posts

Default Re: GbpChf Trade and Analysis

Here is another Intra day short term selling opportunity on GbpChf pair, currently price got rejected at a resistance level as shown in the below chart and also you can see that price made a double top but the RSI made a hidden bearish divergence which indicates a short term bearish momentum so I have placed a sell order for just 50 pips and I hope that it can hit target by the end of the day.
      Dear you have spotted well setup for intra day trading and will give you result today positively due to weekend market will move some fast. However in long term this is a bullish setup and from next week I am thinking to trade with Same. Best of luck for trade.

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), AbbyDon (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      901 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,181 Times in 1,272 Posts

hi dear friend, i believe the major trend in gbp-chf is still a bullish trend so i think selling at this level price is a bit too risky because the price already at the support area of gbp-chf, now i am considering a buy order for this pair.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

AbbyDon (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,492 Times in 385 Posts

Default Re: EurGbp Trade and Analysis

Today I have spotted another great range bound setup on EurGbp, as it is shown in below chart that market is in a range and it is running in a channel so there is a high possibility of this pair to drop again from this key resistance level and looks like it is rejected from this level and also there is a hidden bearish divergence as well which further supports my overall analysis so I sold it for around 100 pips target, lets see how this setup unfolds itself.
      Hi friend , bullish trend seems to be taking place on the eurgbp pair and thatís according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.
      This pair can continue bullish trend, now current price at 0.9027 and strong support at level 0.9007 in hourly time frame. there is possible chance price will move to up side. then next high price is 0.9077
      I suggest to entry BUY with stoploss at 0.8992 and take profit at 0.9077
      I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zizooo For This Useful Post:

AbbyDon (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default AudCad Trade Update

Last week I shared with you AudCad swing trade, it is currently running on 60 pips profit and is going in the right direction as you can see in the chart that the level that I marked for this pair hold it strongly along with a bullish divergence and major bullish trend line but as you might know this a very slow pair that is why it is taking too much time to get to the other key level of resistance but i will keep holding this trade with confidence.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to AbbyDon for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1275 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,541 Times in 644 Posts

Default Re: AudCad Trade Update

Last week I shared with you AudCad swing trade, it is currently running on 60 pips profit and is going in the right direction as you can see in the chart that the level that I marked for this pair hold it strongly along with a bullish divergence and major bullish trend line but as you might know this a very slow pair that is why it is taking too much time to get to the other key level of resistance but i will keep holding this trade with confidence.
      Your analysis was spot on dear as you have said that it respected major support zone along with making bullish divergence also to confirm you analysis even more on this pair but you have shown great patience to hold this trade for about 1 week because it is not easy to hold slow pairs for that much long but you did a great job and now your trade is risk free, I hope that soon your target will hit.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

AbbyDon (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

Default Re: GbpChf Trade and Analysis

Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week thanks for sharing your precious technical analysis about this high volatile currency pair. Overall, in my opinion it's totally in uptrend more because now Great Britain Pound is strong by a fundamental view. As you know that Swiss Franc currency is the weakest currency of the week and now it's totally going up.
      Let's see what will be happen keep calm and watch the game.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career.

Thanks  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MajidAli For This Useful Post:

AbbyDon (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default GbpChf TP Hit

Guys I am going to update you about today's GbpChf trade, market just hit my take profit level of 50 pips and after hitting the market support zone it immediately bounced so you can see how much powerful these marked zones are and how often market respect those zones and move from 1 level to the other level, you can see the before and after chart of GbpChf to verify so I am happy and also relieved that my take profit level of 50 pips got hit so that was the last trade of this week from my side, I will see you guys next week.
      Attached Images    

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to AbbyDon for this useful post.

786pk (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EurGbp Trade Results

Guys I want to update you about my morning EurGbp trade setup, I am going to close my trade in 80 pips profit because of Friday and it is closing time so it is better to take full profit here instead of waiting for the market to hit the target so I am more than satisfied with my this week performance as I am closing this week with over 500 net pips profit, below is the EurGbp chart for you guys.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to AbbyDon for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (01-11-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 37 ... LastLast