• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: AbbyDon's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon has a reputation beyond repute AbbyDon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,614 Times in 560 Posts

Default AbbyDon's - Trading journal

Dear All I am new to this Forum but previously I have a 2 Year Forex Trading Experience in which I have tried different Trading Strategies to win the Market. Some were useful and Paid me well but some Strategies Completely Knocks me Out. So after two Years of hardship I have come to conclusion that which ever strategy you are going to use,,,should be simple.

Therefore in this Journal I'll share with you people that how simply we can win the market with 20-30 pips in a trade by simply using divergence+Price Levels for SLOW MOVING PAIRS. Your valuable inputs are also Welcomed so that we can grow and WIN Forex Together.
      What I have seen in last 6 months that slow Pairs like AUDUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF,USDCAD,EURCHF,CADCHF and NZDUSD moves in a 50 Pips range. After every breakout of 50 pips that market comes back atleast once to retest that level. So if we keep an eye on these levels we can easily earn 20 pips.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      725 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,752 Times in 635 Posts

Welcome to AbbyDon to Trading journal section. i will love to follow up your trading plan when you started. i also hope we can learns from you and share idea in here.
      let hope we can get more consistent profit all the ways.
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Thanks  

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), Mez Da Whiz (08-26-2018), poolpcomtech (08-28-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Rajpoot771 is a glorious beacon of light Rajpoot771 is a glorious beacon of light Rajpoot771 is a glorious beacon of light Rajpoot771 is a glorious beacon of light Rajpoot771 is a glorious beacon of light Rajpoot771's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyDon View Post
      Dear All I am new to this Forum but previously I have a 2 Year Forex Trading Experience in which I have tried different Trading Strategies to win the Market. Some were useful and Paid me well but some Strategies Completely Knocks me Out. So after two Years of hardship I have come to conclusion that which ever strategy you are going to use,,,should be simple.

Therefore in this Journal I'll share with you people that how simply we can win the market with 20-30 pips in a trade by simply using divergence+Price Levels for SLOW MOVING PAIRS. Your valuable inputs are also Welcomed so that we can grow and WIN Forex Together.
      What I have seen in last 6 months that slow Pairs like AUDUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF,USDCAD,EURCHF,CADCHF and NZDUSD moves in a 50 Pips range. After every breakout of 50 pips that market comes back atleast once to retest that level. So if we keep an eye on these levels we can easily earn 20 pips.
      first of all welcome to the trading journal section
      dear about strategy is looking good because of low bonus i got from this forum that's i can't take risk to Trade on high volatility currencies pair
      i will be happy to see your analysis about any currency next week
      until then good luck
      Happy weekend

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Rajpoot771 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), kkk30 (09-23-2018), poolpcomtech (08-28-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Tradingdon (08-26-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6210 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,556 Times in 2,838 Posts

welcome, buddy! i see you are new here. nice decision you made as regards joining this great forum and also starting your own trading journal. here, whether you have huge experience or just a fresher, there are good learning opportunities. besides, the mt5 forum and instaforex makes learning easy here as we could even earn bonus amounts as we learn. huh, you are a scalper! good, i like that. i scalp, too. hope to learn some good tricks form you. enjoy your stay in the forum!
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), kkk30 (09-23-2018), koplak_com (08-26-2018), poolpcomtech (08-28-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,820 Times in 1,241 Posts

The use of divergence + price level for scalping is not bad especially if its work-ability is highly rewarding based on your experience.There are many ways and method to scalp ,each with different modes of operation ,basically ,how well it performed ,only result will tell .

Thanks  

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), koplak_com (08-26-2018), poolpcomtech (08-28-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Tradingdon (08-26-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,852 Times in 5,194 Posts

Awesome you have joined the trading journal right from the first days on MT5 Forum, great job Warm welcome from MT5 Forum administration and good luck with your journey here.
      Also just for the information, I have edited your trading journal title according to the section rules

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), koplak_com (08-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1040 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

congratulations bro over in your analysis journal, I hope you open the journal analysis here you can be more consistent with your analysis. I think your experience that has been trading for 2 years makes you more able to control your emotions. because in my opinion what is more difficult for us to control right now is emotion. for techniques we actually understand easily. I will wait for updates every day about your journal and I will study it

Thanks  

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,379 Times in 391 Posts

Spoiler Spoiler:

Therefore in this Journal I'll share with you people that how simply we can win the market with 20-30 pips in a trade by simply using divergence+Price Levels for SLOW MOVING PAIRS.
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Welcome to the journal section. Divergence trading is a well tested strategy that has worked for many in the past. It still works.

If I may ask, what indicator are you using to monitor the divergence? That info is important as it would enable us to confirm your setup and possibly comment if there's need.

Cheers mate, all the best.

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), poolpcomtech (08-28-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well come brother to the trading journal , i think both are the best plate-forum MT5 is the very best one many great user in this forum have much experience and knowledge in the trading and give the good analysis and brother your select good trading pair , eur/usd .eur/chf , usd/chf etc is the good trading pair and profitable pairs moving daily basis so working more and gain more knowledge and experience in the trading and make him good trader brother best of luck ,

Thanks  

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to Tradingdon for this useful post.

kashifrehman (01-07-2019), Mianwali18 (08-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are four forum for this trading business but mt5 trading business is the best one , many traders are joining this forum , i found its repute too good that is why i select this forum , i saw here that many experienced traders are sharing their good experience of trading and newbies could improve their trading experience here , many traders are sharing their trading strategies here many traders are sharing their analysis of different pairs and the new traders could know about the market price here .

Thanks  

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mianwali18 for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (01-07-2019), kashifrehman (01-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast