• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 80 83 84 85

Thread: Legend Sniper's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6425 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,074 Times in 3,376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legend Sniper View Post
      Good morning dear brothers and sisters i hope you all make good profit before end of the week , New technical analysis at GBPJPY 4-4-2019.
      i expect for GBPJPY to rising from current support level to touch the next resistance level at 147.982 ( 150 pip ) and stop loss will be at :- 146.000 if the 4 hour candle closed under this level i do not recommend to enter buy at this pair again + the moving average 200 is under the current level and at my stop loss thats make my analysis more strong ( if any one want to enter now its okey but i recommend wait till the 4 hour candle closed above the current support level )
      well, what i see on the 4 hours chart might not be all that good for a bullish move on this gbpjpy pair. now parabolic sar just turned bearish, commodity channels index, too. the only support for any bullish bias is the 200 moving average which rests at 146. a break of that level seems possible and hence the prospects of further decline in price. but if 146.00 offers the expected support, then you will definitely see this pair flying towards 147.50.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

awaisraza161 (04-04-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 is a glorious beacon of light awaisraza161 is a glorious beacon of light awaisraza161 is a glorious beacon of light awaisraza161 is a glorious beacon of light awaisraza161 is a glorious beacon of light awaisraza161 is a glorious beacon of light awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning dear brothers and sisters i hope you all make good profit before end of the week , New technical analysis at GBPJPY 4-4-2019.
      i expect for GBPJPY to rising from current support level to touch the next resistance level at 147.982 ( 150 pip ) and stop loss will be at :- 146.000 if the 4 hour candle closed under this level i do not recommend to enter buy at this pair again + the moving average 200 is under the current level and at my stop loss thats make my analysis more strong ( if any one want to enter now its okey but i recommend wait till the 4 hour candle closed above the current support level )
      Dear forex trader sorry to say that i am disagree with the analysis that you have shared. Dear according to me it will be bearish trend on this pair and it will be sell trade if you want to get good profit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to awaisraza161 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (04-05-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,344 Posts

Yes dear trader i am agree with your analysis that gbpjpy is having bullish pressure and also we can see zero cross over of MacD with very low pressure which giving us confidence that pair will break that level and move bullish towards the 147 level. Best of luck.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,489 Times in 489 Posts

Cool USDCAD

Good morning every one i hope you all are fine and making good profit at this amazing beautiful trading day .
      update for GBBJPY , my stop loss has been reached yesterday because a strong moves at GBPJPY to down to make some re-test moves before end of the week and i think this pair will continue the bullish trend after that , hit my stop loss and run .
      new technical analysis for USDCAD , as i said i expect a weakness at USD at the next week so , i will sell USDCAD next week and i dont recommend to do that today because the movement at a lot of pairs will be unclear and better to enter next week , this pair at strong resistance level at 1.33674 and i expect we maybe see falling trend at this pair to touch the support level 1.33000 but if the 4 hour candle closed above 1.33900 i will not enter at this pair sell any more and will wait good chance to enter again at this pair buy , or sell if there is strong news .

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Legend Sniper for this useful post.

FxBD (04-05-2019), mayo76544 (04-08-2019), Tahirachemist81 (04-05-2019), ue2forex (04-05-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex has much to be proud of ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,354 Times in 413 Posts

Good morning every one i hope you all are fine and making good profit at this amazing beautiful trading day .
      update for GBBJPY , my stop loss has been reached yesterday because a strong moves at GBPJPY to down to make some re-test moves before end of the week and i think this pair will continue the bullish trend after that , hit my stop loss and run .
      new technical analysis for USDCAD , as i said i expect a weakness at USD at the next week so , i will sell USDCAD next week and i dont recommend to do that today because the movement at a lot of pairs will be unclear and better to enter next week , this pair at strong resistance level at 1.33674 and i expect we maybe see falling trend at this pair to touch the support level 1.33000 but if the 4 hour candle closed above 1.33900 i will not enter at this pair sell any more and will wait good chance to enter again at this pair buy , or sell if there is strong news .
      Hello trailer I am strongly agree with you that you speak at has no abhi restaurant gratefully it will go down and then it raise up so there is an uncertain situation to trade this currency

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

FxBD (04-05-2019), Unregistered (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,338 Times in 2,033 Posts

sorry to heard that your sl hit yesterday for bearish move of GBPJPY. We can see some bigger move happen for USDCAD today and that is the reason of NFP release and you will see some good happen several hours after that news release. This news is very much important for us and if we see that the difference of expectation and real data is huge then we can see some extreme move of USDCAD , obliviously CAD news are releasing positive most of the time and there is no such reason that CAD news will came negative.

we have seen that the price is above 1.3300 fora long time and a strong support also seen there.I believe that price might break all the level today and it can go down below 1.3240.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a spectacular aura about King51 has a spectacular aura about King51 has a spectacular aura about King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends i hope you are all right and wnjoying last working day of this week. I hope today we will receive bonus of this week. You make a good analysis, agree with you. In my point of view USD move in down trend. Today we need analysis of the market and wait for confirmation so we take a good profit in next week.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,974 Times in 1,344 Posts

Dear trader according to the technical analysis that pair is now moving towards the 1.3450 level. Because bearish pressure is going to be end now. And also today high impact news weakens the cad currency and strengthened the usd.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The USD / CAD pair has retested to support the previously breached bullish channel and rebounded from there, in conjunction with negative signs from Stochastic while SMA 50 represents negative pressure against the price.

Reply to thread
    Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 80 83 84 85