• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Which payment processor provide facilities on mobile?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4334 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,421 Times in 2,887 Posts

Default Which payment processor provide facilities on mobile?

which payment process will have strong and secure application for deposit and withdraw money from smart phone?

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Ambitious (08-27-2018), MBorhan18 (02-25-2019), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6791 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,027 Posts

I Prefer Using Skrill Electronic Bank Because it is very good in making withdrawals and deposits and it has an application we can Install it in our smart From and it has some Features Can make it Very Secure :

1- If your Mobile Phone Support Making Finger Print you will Find That skrill application Support it .
      2- You Can Choose Making Another Password Beside Your Finger Print .
      3- No one Can open your Application Than you Because you have to write the password beside your Finger Print .
      4- You Can make Password beside Message on your Mobile for sending Confirmation Code to you .

So i see that this application is very good and you can try it in your phone and you will find that it is very secure in the using and it will provide you with Facilities in depositing or withdrawing any money From your account Via your Mobile Easily

you Can Find The android application From here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...payments&hl=ar .
      Or if you have Mobile Support IOS System you can download Its Skrill app From The Following Link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skrill/id718248239?mt=8 .
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 08-29-2018 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Deleted Full colour

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

GhostMode (08-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Gabb is on a distinguished road Gabb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin, without a doubt. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the only option that seems to be specially designed for all those who have adapted our lives to the use of smartphones. All other options (banks, payment processors, etc.) have had to adapt gradually to new technologies. Bitcoin is itself the native currency of new technologies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabb For This Useful Post:

GhostMode (08-29-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,662 Times in 2,020 Posts

First of all the most important thing that there is as regards to security and safety in terms of using payment processors on Mobile is actually making sure that the chances of viruses that can be planted by Hackers is reduced to the barest minimum. In order to achieve this, Make sure that your Mobile phone and all the software in it are always been updated in the App store. Having said that, Every payment processor is very strong. You can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill. Also if you invest in Instaforex Broker, You can actually use the Instaforex office in your Country or in your region to make direct withdrawals from your Instaforex trading account to your local Bank account.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved is a jewel in the rough sajidjaved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my point of view Skrill mobile app is best for withdraw and deposit of money though smart phone and it also provide very strict security measures for safe deposit and withdraw of money through this app i am also using Skrill account for withdraw and deposit of money this is a safe way of making your transaction through smart as well as you can also use Skrill account through your computer system.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

most of the payment processors have mobile apps as far as I know. neteller, skrill, paypal etc. Mobile phones are much more widely used than pcs these days so they are definitely giving it priorities.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

blupbenele is on a distinguished road blupbenele's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ive used only skrill app and its way above everything else because i read skrill invested lots of money into customer happiness evaluations and theyve achieved great services thanks to that and when you use their mobile app you see why.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

roycedietrich is an unknown quantity at this point roycedietrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PaySpacelv, Ikajo International Provides money processing through mobile apps.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

Furious7 will become famous soon enough Furious7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From the start of my trading career I am using moneybookers (skrill) until now I am use skrill. I like skrill digital payment wallet because, this is very secure and easy to use which provide us facility to get access from anywhere in the world from mobile and PC what we want. In Pakistan there is a lot of exchanges also available to exchange skrill dollars but there is no exchanges of phaco is available in Pakistan. That's why I am using skrill because, skrill dollar have more rate in Pakistani rupees than other payment processor.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Furious7 For This Useful Post:

The S-I-S (10-30-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,636 Times in 3,913 Posts

Default Re: Which payment processor provide facilities on mobile?

As a matter of my understanding at this latest technological age, all payment processors allows the mobile facilities, and that is what is making transactions to be better for most traders these days. In this way, i could only say that we should be most efficient with the inquiry we ask from the company we want to use their service, that is what will surely help us to know that they can provide for us, and those things that are not covered by their service. But i am sure that transacting on mobile is not a difficult task for payment processors.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3