• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Which payment processor provide facilities on mobile?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which payment processor provide facilities on mobile?

yes now a days its the mobile era people use the mobile for everything and there are so many applications being built most definitely the popular payment processors also have their own apps to make the user experience using it better

Banned
      I am:
      Confused

The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S has much to be proud of The S-I-S's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      830 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,176 Times in 459 Posts

First of all I want to tell to everyone that nowadays every payment processor provide this facility to access their accounts by smartphones. All payment processor which are provided by insta 4x are sport mobile apps also. Visas Avenue to download E wallet which you want to use and using it services without any problem and wasting time. I am using skrill mobile app which Is a secure payment method.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The S-I-S For This Useful Post:

MajidAli (11-17-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3831 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,413 Times in 2,726 Posts

Money booker/ skill is very renowned and very safe system to send money or receive money from each other. Skrill authority gives its user apps which give us huge the security. Neteller and skrill both are the same company. Tow security system here, Password and security code. About ten more years I am using skrill so, I have not faced any problem. Security and service charge both remarkable. Who are interested just go google play or your android phone and write skrill apps and download. I hope everyone enjoys superb this system like me.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,044 Times in 1,583 Posts

At this moment I am using skrill (moneybookers) is a reliable wallet to deposit and withdraw money in our accounts. They are provide their mobile application to their Android and IOS users. Mostly I am like to use skrill because instaforex provide very fast withdrawals to moneybookers clients.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,221 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli     
      At this moment I am using skrill (moneybookers) is a reliable wallet to deposit and withdraw money in our accounts. They are provide their mobile application to their Android and IOS users. Mostly I am like to use skrill because instaforex provide very fast withdrawals to moneybookers clients.
      I can see that most traders on this forum are also using the moneybooker that is called skrill now, i don't know why they prefer this but i know that it is a good idea that we are using what is working best for us. I am using bitcoin at this present time, i have my reasons for that, i will like to store as many as possible bitcoin which i can store before it is rising gain I don't know when it will use though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteliontrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

skrill is popular because it has been a competitor to paypal for a very long time. It became popular even before people started to use the other payment processor called neteller

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Ubaidkhan will become famous soon enough Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use skrill payment processor app because skrill provide more facilities for withdrawl in our country. Just for i can withdraw for money form skrill to jazz cash account and bank facilities also provide skrill

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee     
      which payment process will have strong and secure application for deposit and withdraw money from smart phone?
      I dont know about it. So i also want to know. I use neteller account. So i did not know such things that i can get facility by mobile. So if any one know such things that please aware us so that we also can know it for our facility. My country is bangladesh. But now i live in saudi Arabia.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Parabolic will become famous soon enough Parabolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MBorhan18     
      I dont know about it. So i also want to know. I use neteller account. So i did not know such things that i can get facility by mobile. So if any one know such things that please aware us so that we also can know it for our facility. My country is bangladesh. But now i live in saudi Arabia.
      Thats nice that you are from Bangladesh and there are lots of people here from Bangladesh, I would like to tell you that if you have android handset then go to play store and search about Skrill.
      You will must find the skrill which can easily use from mobile, to use on mobile as payment processor I will rank skrill as first rank because of its ease of functions and accessibility.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      416 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As you know there are different payment providers in instaforex and it depends on you which is reasonable and helpful for you because everyone lived in different countries and their different payment methods is according to the need of every country should I prefer skrill account according to my country which is the best way to withdraw money from skrill to my mobile account very easily so this is the fast way with which I received my money very quickly

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3