Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Book reading is good Hobby

As there are many children who has the hobby of reading books in their free time. So what's your view about this . Thanks

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to faheemali01 for this useful post.

fani86 (03-29-2019), zaheer336 (01-31-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is a good hobby and everyone must read the books. Newspapers, magazines to enhance their knowledge, etc. For me I like to read different history books.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Arslan Islam will become famous soon enough Arslan Islam's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, dear book reading is a good hobby . many people call it hobby but it is my passion. books lead us in everyfield of life. books are good companion it is our friend in loneliness. we get a lot of knowledge from the books . i find many peoples who learn the books but can not express their views on books rightly often seeing to called it is booring . a good reader when read book he make pictures what he read in hid mind . he feel like something happened with his. in this way we enjoy the book reading.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
      Yes it is a good hobby and everyone must read the books. Newspapers, magazines to enhance their knowledge, etc. For me I like to read different history books.
      Yes it is, I also like to read history and religious books. People must have knowledge about various religions and thier histories. Nowadays almost all good books are easily available online and no need to spend much money on it

6. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

shantu will become famous soon enough shantu's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      515 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that Reading is perhaps the most rewarding habits of all. It's potential to give pleasure is the greatest; it can entertain us; teach us ; it engages the power of imagination so well that one can transcend time and space through it and travel through history, space and even the dimensions of another person's mind. We don't need a teleporting machine or a time traveling machine , a well written book can transport us anywhere the author wishes to take us.
      The best part about it is that it hardly requires any investment for the pleasure it gives us, you can travel the whole of Europe through an excellently written travelogue only yet only at the cost of a mere book. Even better , you can avail this pleasure however many times you want to.
      It's astonishing how reading is such a passive activity , the only thing moving are your eyes or lips in some cases , yet your experience and the subconscious impact are widened beyond limit.
      If there is any habit that gives you multiple benefits , it is reading, it entertains you , educates you , grooms you , and even gives your company.
      I think everyone should read according to his or her interest , even venture out to try new topics, they might find the passion of their life.
      Let Yourself be Taken Away by the Stronger Pull of What you Truly Love. -Rumi

7. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6216 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,029 Times in 2,176 Posts

It is a good idea, In fact an excellent idea that a Child reads a lot, This will go a long way to improve their mental and physical developments/ Though i have ended up not being an avid reader anymore, I plan to read more in the future. I will register in a Library soon.

8. #7 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Muhammad Saeed is on a distinguished road Muhammad Saeed's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion bookreading is best hobby in the world. As we know that books are our friends they talk to us and provide great knowldge. Book reading not only provides us knowldge but also increases our capacity of thinking and broaden our views. We get knowldge of every point of view from books and they courage us

9. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello minute how are you I hope you feel fine you are right menu of a children I like to read books and every time but not only children reading book elder peoples I the fond of reading books my hobby is also to read books and to play games.

10. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faheemali01     
      As there are many children who has the hobby of reading books in their free time. So what's your view about this . Thanks
      Indeed it's one of the best hobbies, not only forcthe children but from elders also. Reading books, magazines, newspapers, poetry and so on. It's interesting and amazing hobby and people love it.

11. #10 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999 has a brilliant future Nauman999's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,721 Times in 707 Posts

Dear brothers how are you I hope you will be fine all.
      Books never give you loneliness and bourdon. Books have essence of their writers so readers should seek this as well as coating himself. Its very good habit and great hobby also that give huge knowledge and versatile skills.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...