Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Game addiction

As there are many children and students who are addicted of the game on their pc And mobiles as well. So is this is good for those students about their future. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to faheemali01 For This Useful Post:

zaheer336 (01-29-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why would an addiction be good for students? They have to study and any addiction other than related to their study will just endanger their academic career.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

newpsrcor is on a distinguished road newpsrcor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No such thing for me, i know some people who have addiction to gaming and gambling but you can overcome that, some of my friends overcome that and then you start to enjoy gaming and do it with pleasure not because you need to. big difference there because in addiction you become mad and angry...

5. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 610 Posts

i no more addicted to gaming like years before after i know about the forex trading now i find the forex trading more addictive then the gaming addiction because it is fun like the game and we can earn money while doing the trade too.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hellstaff is an unknown quantity at this point Hellstaff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Game addiction is a very big misfortune of a new generation. Now every schoolchild and preschooler also have a computer. Parents try to give their children the best and pamper them. They do not even suspect that they are buying a computer for a child - they are buying a monster that is dragging it headlong into the world of games. When parents are at home, they control children, and limit access to a computer by time. But when the parents are not at home, the children will play until they arrive.

7. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well according to my thinking addiction of anything is not good so I want to say this is not good for the students children's to play games on PC and smartphone and also doing other activities like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter all the time

8. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,493 Times in 607 Posts

Thumbs up

Dear brother, I agree with you many student damage their future because of only addiction of video games at PC or on smart phones. And some professional persons are also lost their career because of it. So I suggest to all kids, students and professionals try avoid or reduce their time consumption on games for their career.

9. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newpsrcor     
      No such thing for me, i know some people who have addiction to gaming and gambling but you can overcome that, some of my friends overcome that and then you start to enjoy gaming and do it with pleasure not because you need to. big difference there because in addiction you become mad and angry...
      Yes my dear friend, Some people like different games. Like students are additions to different spacees.

10. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7971 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,906 Times in 6,133 Posts

I have played lots of games in my life. Still i am playing some games because i have little bit of addiction in games now. I am playing racing games like need for speed rival, need for speed run, Dirt, Drift , shift.It's true that playing games in student life is enjoying but some of us who acutlly get over addicted into games which killed our valuable time which will impact later on.I can remember i played ninza , mostofa , neo-geo games in my student life which was really classic time which is unforgettable moment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

majaher (03-24-2019)

12. #10 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ernanie05 is an unknown quantity at this point ernanie05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

game addiction,one of the habbit of many children,or even teenagers,not only on a particular country but even around the world.there's a lot of game,but if you hear a game addiction now,first will come with your mind is the high technology,examples of this is android phones,tablets,psp,laptop and pc.for me game addiction is really bad specially on our health,specially on the eyes,spending a lot of times playing a games in front the screen of a gadget with a high brightness can harm and damage the cornea of our eyes,symptoms of this is headache and blurry visible of your eyes,that can caused to blindness.note this is not only my opinion,it's according to the health experts.limits your selfs using gadgets.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ernanie05 For This Useful Post:

zaheer336 (01-29-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...