from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Game addiction

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2020-08-01   17:57
    Best answer #1

Video game addiction, also known as gaming disorder or internet gaming disorder, is generally defined as the problematic, compulsive use of video games that results in significant impairment to an individual's ability to function in various life domains over a prolonged period of time. This and associated concepts have been the subject of considerable research, debate, and discussion among experts in several disciplines and has generated controversy within the medical, scientific, and gaming communities. Such disorders can be diagnosed when an individual engages in gaming activities at the cost of fulfilling daily responsibilities or pursuing other interests without regard for the negative consequences
    The World Health Organization included gaming disorder in the 11th revision of its International Statistical Classification of Diseases.[2][3] The American Psychiatric Association (APA), while stating there is insufficient evidence for the inclusion of Internet gaming disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in 2013, considered it worthy of further study.[4]
    Controversy around the diagnosis includes whether the disorder is a separate clinical entity or a manifestation of underlying psychiatric disorders. Research has approached the question from a variety of viewpoints, with no universally standardized or agreed definitions, leading to difficulties in developing evidence-based recommendations

2020-05-14   12:32
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  453 USD

Nowadays, they have come in very simple way which is being used on mobile and computer and students and children are wasting their time by using them in hunger. If you are good to play the game, then give the game time for about 1 hour or else after that you
    I am telling you that many students are not giving time to their studies and play games all day.
    Playing the game refreshes the pressure of humans, but playing the game all day wastes human time

2018-08-28   13:13
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  27 USD

As there are many children and students who are addicted of the game on their pc And mobiles as well. So is this is good for those students about their future. Thanks

2019-03-09   18:33
    Best answer #4

I have played lots of games in my life. Still i am playing some games because i have little bit of addiction in games now. I am playing racing games like need for speed rival, need for speed run, Dirt, Drift , shift.It's true that playing games in student life is enjoying but some of us who acutlly get over addicted into games which killed our valuable time which will impact later on.I can remember i played ninza , mostofa , neo-geo games in my student life which was really classic time which is unforgettable moment.

2. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Game addiction

As there are many children and students who are addicted of the game on their pc And mobiles as well. So is this is good for those students about their future. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 2 users say Thank You to faheemali01 for this useful post.

Newway solution (09-18-2020), zaheer336 (01-29-2020)

4. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  5. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

why would an addiction be good for students? They have to study and any addiction other than related to their study will just endanger their academic career.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #3 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

newpsrcor is on a distinguished road newpsrcor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

No such thing for me, i know some people who have addiction to gaming and gambling but you can overcome that, some of my friends overcome that and then you start to enjoy gaming and do it with pleasure not because you need to. big difference there because in addiction you become mad and angry...

7. #4 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i no more addicted to gaming like years before after i know about the forex trading now i find the forex trading more addictive then the gaming addiction because it is fun like the game and we can earn money while doing the trade too.

8. #5 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Hellstaff is an unknown quantity at this point Hellstaff's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Game addiction is a very big misfortune of a new generation. Now every schoolchild and preschooler also have a computer. Parents try to give their children the best and pamper them. They do not even suspect that they are buying a computer for a child - they are buying a monster that is dragging it headlong into the world of games. When parents are at home, they control children, and limit access to a computer by time. But when the parents are not at home, the children will play until they arrive.

9. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well according to my thinking addiction of anything is not good so I want to say this is not good for the students children's to play games on PC and smartphone and also doing other activities like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter all the time

10. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999 has a reputation beyond repute Nauman999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1387 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 898 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs up

Dear brother, I agree with you many student damage their future because of only addiction of video games at PC or on smart phones. And some professional persons are also lost their career because of it. So I suggest to all kids, students and professionals try avoid or reduce their time consumption on games for their career.

11. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    455 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by newpsrcor     
    No such thing for me, i know some people who have addiction to gaming and gambling but you can overcome that, some of my friends overcome that and then you start to enjoy gaming and do it with pleasure not because you need to. big difference there because in addiction you become mad and angry...
    Yes my dear friend, Some people like different games. Like students are additions to different spacees.

12. #9 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8202 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,218 Times in 7,166 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I have played lots of games in my life. Still i am playing some games because i have little bit of addiction in games now. I am playing racing games like need for speed rival, need for speed run, Dirt, Drift , shift.It's true that playing games in student life is enjoying but some of us who acutlly get over addicted into games which killed our valuable time which will impact later on.I can remember i played ninza , mostofa , neo-geo games in my student life which was really classic time which is unforgettable moment.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Forecastboy (03-24-2019)

14. #10 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

ernanie05 is an unknown quantity at this point ernanie05's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

game addiction,one of the habbit of many children,or even teenagers,not only on a particular country but even around the world.there's a lot of game,but if you hear a game addiction now,first will come with your mind is the high technology,examples of this is android phones,tablets,psp,laptop and pc.for me game addiction is really bad specially on our health,specially on the eyes,spending a lot of times playing a games in front the screen of a gadget with a high brightness can harm and damage the cornea of our eyes,symptoms of this is headache and blurry visible of your eyes,that can caused to blindness.note this is not only my opinion,it's according to the health experts.limits your selfs using gadgets.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ernanie05 For This Useful Post:

zaheer336 (01-29-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...