I am:
      ----

Arslan Akram is on a distinguished road Arslan Akram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Assassin     
      Well you have good reason bro.
      Many miner was stop their mining because it's not longer profitable for them now.

Of course, I like to choose Bactria. I prefer preferential for both, Cocaine profitable trading, but we must carefully be careful with our size. I really want to make custom computers and want to collect graphic cards that I use.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,487 Times in 1,848 Posts

Honestly, still I have no knowledge about both of them. Because, I am only focus on my Forex trading career that how to do proper technical analysis and what is the economic situation of a country but, due to low knowledge of this business that's why I am not able to join cryptocurrency business.
      First time in 2016 I have purchased Bitcoin worth $100 but I am not able to hold it for 2018 if I hold them then I will able to turn my $100 account into $1000.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Lmaomen1 is an unknown quantity at this point Lmaomen1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm for mining. FlashyHash does cloud mining for bitcoin. I had my first mining experience with them and as they brought me money, I'm still with them now. Trading is not bad too for some guys, but not for me. Although in the beginning I was wining and this got me into investing more money, later I lost all the money that I gained. Which means that I wasted my time and some of my nerves. Mining brings me money for sure, although not as much. But I like it more like this than winning more and losing them fast.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

shahzadaslam is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadaslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i prefer trading while mining.trading is trusted than mining. i think trading is mos preferable in both way even bitcoin or pairs. free mining is totally red light that bright every time but in vein. on the other hand investment , may like cryptocruncy or usd better for every time.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Sonu314 is on a distinguished road Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mining and Trading both are totally different things as compared to trading mining is one of most costly working system you have to buy so called cheap high rates graphical cards which boosts your high quality machine for mining and you have to keep your system on for continuous basis to make money generate through mining and you actually can't receive that kind of amount from the mining tools for that first you have to put some investment then you will earn after sometime but in trading you can join forum like MT5 and make your bonus on the weekly basis and then you can trade and withdraw your funds on the immediate basis so trading is far better and great business for earning.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4