Arslan Akram is on a distinguished road Arslan Akram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Assassin     
      Well you have good reason bro.
      Many miner was stop their mining because it's not longer profitable for them now.

Of course, I like to choose Bactria. I prefer preferential for both, Cocaine profitable trading, but we must carefully be careful with our size. I really want to make custom computers and want to collect graphic cards that I use.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arslan Akram For This Useful Post:

catty (01-07-2020)

3. #32 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,111 Times in 4,489 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Honestly, still I have no knowledge about both of them. Because, I am only focus on my Forex trading career that how to do proper technical analysis and what is the economic situation of a country but, due to low knowledge of this business that's why I am not able to join cryptocurrency business.
      First time in 2016 I have purchased Bitcoin worth $100 but I am not able to hold it for 2018 if I hold them then I will able to turn my $100 account into $1000.
      Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ReadingPro For This Useful Post:

catty (01-07-2020)

5. #33 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Lmaomen1 is an unknown quantity at this point Lmaomen1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I'm for mining. FlashyHash does cloud mining for bitcoin. I had my first mining experience with them and as they brought me money, I'm still with them now. Trading is not bad too for some guys, but not for me. Although in the beginning I was wining and this got me into investing more money, later I lost all the money that I gained. Which means that I wasted my time and some of my nerves. Mining brings me money for sure, although not as much. But I like it more like this than winning more and losing them fast.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #34 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

shahzadaslam is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadaslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

i prefer trading while mining.trading is trusted than mining. i think trading is mos preferable in both way even bitcoin or pairs. free mining is totally red light that bright every time but in vein. on the other hand investment , may like cryptocruncy or usd better for every time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzadaslam For This Useful Post:

catty (01-07-2020)

8. #35 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314 has a brilliant future Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,805 Times in 824 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Mining and Trading both are totally different things as compared to trading mining is one of most costly working system you have to buy so called cheap high rates graphical cards which boosts your high quality machine for mining and you have to keep your system on for continuous basis to make money generate through mining and you actually can't receive that kind of amount from the mining tools for that first you have to put some investment then you will earn after sometime but in trading you can join forum like MT5 and make your bonus on the weekly basis and then you can trade and withdraw your funds on the immediate basis so trading is far better and great business for earning.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonu314 For This Useful Post:

catty (01-07-2020)

10. #36 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

hanan786 will become famous soon enough hanan786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

There are many ways to obtain cryptocurrency. Mining and trading are two of the more popular ways. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and depending on your knowledge and expertise, one might be better than the other. If you are wondering which is better for you, here is an article explaining the pros and cons of both.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hanan786 For This Useful Post:

catty (01-07-2020)

12. #37 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Bitcoin Mining is a modern term in the world of information technology and has likened its name to the methods and techniques that extract and classify gold through the ages and Bitcoin currency is extracted via the Internet by free software that uses complex and documented calculations and anyone with the equipment Especially invest its time to produce currency, but at a limited rate and not only this but is also monitored and share the movement of currency or transfer between users via the Internet and document the transaction with an electronic signature can not be changed or falsified or deleted after the information is stored in the Internet without recording any evidence piss Yeh and the most important requirements that are typically used in the extraction of currency bitcoin are fast processors devices such as modern computers or servers used by large companies or devices now made specifically for this task

13. #38 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Good information

Looking for good information and help us to play morenand share this post or the pint you can give thun also to my repost reoky so i can join direct to play this trade automatically so i can make more money also like you are doing at now Thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Firmansyahtawan For This Useful Post:

catty (01-07-2020)

15. #39 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sillyboy will become famous soon enough Sillyboy will become famous soon enough Sillyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends how are you all wish all is happening well now we going to discuss about mining and trading. Friends in mining we almost prefer Bitcoin and monero and in trading we almost preffered curriencies like USD. Friends it's too much difficult to get Bitcoin in mining so that's why i prefer trading because trading is world most famous and most profitable business. Friends most of Bitcoin users stop earning in past because mining is no longer on business that's why i prefer trading.
      Thank you

16. #40 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

P5dj2akcm4sl is an unknown quantity at this point P5dj2akcm4sl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Empire Market is late, new and growing for the hights of tor network market on the onion.
      It takes essentially all of it's fundamental features from now Alphabay. And calling itself a replacement of it.
      The validity of It's onion mirror can be verifiable by using the dark web marketplace's own link-verifier webpage http://empiremarket-url.com/.
      If links links are not working, here is the alternative URLs where you can discover new tor marketplace mirrors http://empiremarket-url.com/

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5