• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 99 102 103 104
    Results 1,031 to 1,034 of 1034

Thread: Nirzana's - Trading journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1875 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,043 Times in 2,507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
      24th January 2019

Good morning guys.
      Its a very bad news from me that I got margin call of my account last day, due to high volatile market of GBPUSD i am kick out from market.

Each and every week i am doing same mistakes and i think it will be better if i will be away from trading for few weeks or making some good plan to trade with demo account.

Attachment 98888

Current trade:

After getting margin call, I have just few money and with these i have put sell with GBPUSD pair and i hope the trade will be profited very soon.

Attachment 98890

Now I am looking forward here a good selling opportunities with GBPUSD pair, if you want to get some profit then put some sell and get huge some of profit on your account.

Attachment 98891
      Good evening dear Nirzana and all Forum members and I am very sad to see your margin call. I think if we can get proper knowledge about world economy, proper market analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control greed, use all useful trading tools and discipline before open position in Forex market we may protect our invest and account both and get good profit from Forex market. We should try to learn our previous mistake to success in Forex business. Wish you best of luck dear Nirzana. Thank you.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

jakjak (01-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,781 Times in 864 Posts

24th January 2019

Good morning guys.
      Its a very bad news from me that I got margin call of my account last day, due to high volatile market of GBPUSD i am kick out from market.

Each and every week i am doing same mistakes and i think it will be better if i will be away from trading for few weeks or making some good plan to trade with demo account.

Attachment 98888

Current trade:

After getting margin call, I have just few money and with these i have put sell with GBPUSD pair and i hope the trade will be profited very soon.

Attachment 98890

Now I am looking forward here a good selling opportunities with GBPUSD pair, if you want to get some profit then put some sell and get huge some of profit on your account.

Attachment 98891

Yes, my brother, every time we do not learn from my mistakes ... I lost my whole account because of my size increase ... I am sorry my brother for losing your account I hope to receive a good bonus this week to compensate you for all your losses ... For the GBP / USD still looks more positive to begin the attempts to penetrate the level of 1.2962 requires attention from the coming trades as the breach confirmation stops the negative scenario suggested in our recent reports and leads the price to achieve gains up to 1.3010 in principle, while trading below 1.2962 again to reactivate the bearish trend expected for this Today..

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

cantfoldaces (01-24-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

24th January 2019

Good morning guys.

Attachment 98888

Current trade:

Attachment 98890

Attachment 98891
      That really hurts getting margin called again. You did enter with a huge lot on a risky and volatile pair so there was a higher risks than rewards.
      No clear picture for the GBP as for now so maybe trade another pair and don't worry, week 4 bonus will be soon proccessed. Good luck and take care!

Thanks  

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,521 Times in 7,513 Posts

Thread Closed!

TS going vacation until the date April 29, 2019

Regards.

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post: