• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Instaforex is regulated by FCA

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex is regulated by FCA

I see on Instaforex website that the broker is regulated by FCA.
      Is it a good thing for Instaforex and their clients? Does this make you trust instaforex more?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (08-29-2018), GhostMode (08-29-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,346 Times in 4,690 Posts

FCA is a very strong financial autority, so a broker with licence from FCA is a very trusted broker In case of dispute with your broker, fca will be the judge and your money is safe and that's what we want as traders!

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,585 Times in 1,984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Is it a good thing for Instaforex and their clients? Does this make you trust instaforex more?
      I was so excited when i saw the News that our very own instaforex Broker was being regulated by the biggest and most powerful regulatory body in the United Kingdom called Financial conduct authority (FCA). This made me to trust Instaforex even more and at the end of the day more Europeans will have a strong reason to join Instaforex and grow the Broker very quick to become the biggest in the World.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Maxipro is an unknown quantity at this point Maxipro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

FCA is the strongest financial authority in the world , it's located in UK, FAC never give license for regulating a broker easily, they accept only trusted brokers. If instaforex got this licence from FCA that means Instaforex is among the best brokers in the world.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Maxipro for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

i also noticed this thing that insaforex is not regulated by FCA. FCA is one of best and strongest authority and the regulation is not a easy process as very few and trusted brokers only has FCA regulation certificate mostlybrokers do regulation from other easy authority. FCA regulation is proud not only from instaforex but also from their clients and mt5 forum as it is the proof of instaforex dedication and providing reliable and trustworthy forex services to the traders.

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Yes, you are right, company is regulated by FCA and trade is conducted in accordance with European legislation.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Yes, you are right, company is regulated by FCA and trade is conducted in accordance with European legislation.
      Thank you for confirming the information? That's a great news actually for Instaforex and for their clients I like this broker and now I think I'll never leave it

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread