• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: is instaforex accept hedge strategy on bonus account?how much max trades?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi has a spectacular aura about rayeswahbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default is instaforex accept hedge strategy on bonus account?how much max trades?

hello dears friends have you read the title ? ok i have just 2 simple questions
      in this time i have a good hedge strategy but i need to open very small lot (0.01) hedge every 15 minute and i will use robot for this strategy
      the first question is instaforex accepte hedge and scalping in bonus account or not?
      the seconde question how much positions can i open one time?

please i need answer about this 2 questions and thank you

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rayeswahbi     
      in this time i have a good hedge strategy but i need to open very small lot (0.01) hedge every 15 minute and i will use robot for this strategy
      the first question is instaforex accepte hedge and scalping in bonus account or not?

Hi!
      Hedge is allowed and there is no limit of the number of trades. Please find it on agreement https://secure.instaforex.com/Agreem...I.html?lang=en
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: is instaforex accept hedge strategy on bonus account?how much max trades?

Quote Originally Posted by rayeswahbi     

Hedging is allowed by the best Broker Instaforex for all type of accounts like cent, Usd or any type of bonus account. You can hedge your trades and its also a good feature from Instaforex that it does not restrict you for the no of trades. You may open as many trades as you wish or need. Hedging is good if you have perfect skills for it.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the advantage of trading with InstaForex, traders can get bonuses either through deposits or with other bonuses. InstaForex makes it easy for traders who follow it to take bonus bonuses provided. all bonuses have their respective provisions and the profits earned from these bonuses can be taken as our profit or can be used to supplement our trading capital. with the offer of these bonuses, it makes it easier for traders to add balances to their capital, so that the balance they have becomes more numerous and able to use large lots at once so that the profits obtained in each movement of the pip will get multiple profits.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when I trade forex with bonus posts that I do I have never used scalping techniques or hedging techniques. I trade forex with the usual analysis that I do based on signals from the forex masters who are always given through this forum. indeed, this method is very easy for me than I trade with scalping or hedging. Even though I trade with the usual analysis method but to get profit it takes a long time so I have to exercise my patience in analyzing to produce profit that is targeted which I specify.

Reply to thread