• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: ahleyan22's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Dead

Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551 is a splendid one to behold Vampire551's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
      hello there aas usd data and getting so week and gold and start bull session and goes to 1190 to 1217 and break the range of month i am hoping that it will goess to 1250 soon in the month of octuber i made profit of 30$ from oil bearish and 30$ from with money management share you analysis and profit / loss this week
      well congralution on your profit you really made good profit and yeah you right about gold its broke all resistance and now going up and finally gold gave us. clear trend and now im also hoping for gold to touch 1250 in the end of the month but we need to careful after all gold is riski metal dear

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kemo87 has a spectacular aura about kemo87 has a spectacular aura about kemo87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mianwali18 View Post
      dear friend good and you are getting the good analysis of the gold market today gold market break the resistance level at 1220 and it is the high price in this month the market have bull trend and it could continue next day i have got good profit from this market with buy order my entry point was 1185 thanks mt5 forum and thanks insta .
      The price of gold has rallied strongly to breake the 1208.40 level and move above the 1220.00 barrier now, stopping the negative scenario suggested in our recent reports and pushing the price higher in the coming period targeting 1238.51 as the next major station, noting that stability above 1208.40 will keep the bullish trend intact .

Thanks  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kemo87 For This Useful Post:

mony678 (10-11-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mianwali18 View Post
      dear friend good and you are getting the good analysis of the gold market today gold market break the resistance level at 1220 and it is the high price in this month the market have bull trend and it could continue next day i have got good profit from this market with buy order my entry point was 1185 thanks mt5 forum and thanks insta .
      Gold is hovering around SMA 50, which continues to form a negative pressure against the price, noting that Stochastic is showing a large oversold area, as opportunities remain to resume the main downside trend targeting 1180.00 and then 1160.00 mainly
      We note that the continuation of the expected decline depends on the stability below 1208.40, as the breach will open the door to start a correction upward whose main target is located at 1238.51

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786 is a splendid one to behold najam786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello there aas usd data and getting so week and gold and start bull session and goes to 1190 to 1217 and break the range of month i am hoping that it will goess to 1250 soon in the month of octuber i made profit of 30$ from oil bearish and 30$ from with money management share you analysis and profit / loss this week
      Good brother, your analysis worked and now the GOLD made new high around the 1226 price level. It is giving some market retracement and it has tested the 1214 level. It will go up... Good Luck bro

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mekawy2018 will become famous soon enough mekawy2018 will become famous soon enough mekawy2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome my dear brother How are you today I hope you spend a happy holiday for gold I think the gold will end the wave of landing and correct then starts to climb to a hundred points and more God knows we wait for the opening of the market and see

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11