• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What makes you keep trading with Instaforex?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What makes you keep trading with Instaforex?

I know a dozen of good brokers, but I really can't stop trading with Instaforex, I use 2 others broker but my main broker is Instaforex. The thing that I like in Instaforex is fixed spread, 30% bonus and high re-bate What about you guys?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

I like the re_bate and of course the fixed spread , I'm trading with instaforex since almost 7 years and I had a great experience with them. I can just say that Instaforex is a great broker and I'll keep trading with them as long as I'm trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

Canbix (09-07-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

DZtrade is on a distinguished road DZtrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm new at instaforex and I didn't try a live account yet, what I love in this broker is their bonuses and contests, and of course the bonus for posting in partnership with MT5 forum.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to DZtrade for this useful post.

Canbix (09-07-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Canbix is on a distinguished road Canbix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DZtrade     
      I'm new at instaforex and I didn't try a live account yet, what I love in this broker is their bonuses and contests, and of course the bonus for posting in partnership with MT5 forum.
      Instaforex has the best forex contests, and they have many contests, I participate almost every week at instaforex sniper that I think is the best of all the trading contests but unfortunately I didn't win yet I'll try again and again until I'll win this contest Beside contest I love instaforex beccause they have a great support team!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Canbix for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Canbix     
      Instaforex has the best forex contests, and they have many contests, I participate almost every week at instaforex sniper that I think is the best of all the trading contests but unfortunately I didn't win yet I'll try again and again until I'll win this contest Beside contest I love instaforex beccause they have a great support team!
      Good luck in instaforex sniper contest,it's the best trading contest ever I'm sure if you keep trying one day you'll win it! My friend is not an old trader, but with time hi won this contest , so I belive everyone has the chance to win it. Keep on trying mate , good luck !

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

DZtrade is on a distinguished road DZtrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Canbix     
      I participate in all the contests available at instaforex but my favorite contest is **-1 rally , I love it because the duration of the contest is very short , it's a one trading day contest and the prize is big.

Reply to thread