Reply to thread
Page 68 of 68 ... 63 66 67 68

Thread: XAU/USD, GOLD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-04-07   11:01
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  302 USD

GOLD

If we follow yesterday's market movement in a four-hour timeframe, we can see that the price of gold opened at the beginning of the day yesterday, 1727, the upward movement at the beginning of the day, then it seems to be down again from 1738. Eventually, at the end of the day, it was an upward movement until 1744 when the day came to an end. Gold's current price is 1737. The price of gold has been on a downward movement since the beginning of the day. Gold is moving upwards. EMA 50 and 100, have the potential to be corrected to the golden Fibonacci area
    Attachment 359027
    TODAY'S TRADING STRATEGY:

Buy if there is a bearish signal confirmation in the 1730.18-1720.82 area

• The potential target is in the range 1735.96-1745.32
    Buy if Resistance 1745.32 breaks validly.
    • The potential target is in the range 1754.68-1760.46
    Alternative:

Sell ​​if there is bearish signal confirmation if the support at 1720.82 breaks.
    • The potential target is in the range 1715.04-1705.68
    Support / Resistance Today:
    R1: 1745.32
    R2: 1754.68
    R3: 1760.46
    S1: 1720.82
    S2: 1715.04
    S3: 1705.68
    Always remember and understand your risk and money management before making a Trades! Keep Your Trading Safe and Have a Good Trade!

The attachment
    2021-04-11   14:44
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Gold trading plan (XAU/USD)
    Attachment 361002
    In this weekend's trading, you could say that Gold has not been able to break the resistance level at the H4 1755 resistance time frame, because in the process the price has fallen quite deep towards the 1730 area. 1730, then I will assume that the decline in Gold is only limited to a correction. However, because the decline failed to reach the support level I meant, I think for trading tomorrow, Monday Gold will come back down to test the support level at 1730. If the price can break out the support level at 1730, then hara will continue its decline towards the next support level, namely, the 1720 level. because for me this level is a key level as further bullish for Gold trading tomorrow Monday. So, please pay attention to these levels carefully so that there are no fatal mistakes in making decisions when entering the Gold market. Thank you

The attachment
    2021-04-10   10:14
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Gold Forecast And Technical Analysis :
    When the gold market closed, it was working at this place $1743.Some time ago, the market was at a higher level, this place had its resistance of $1757 and this place was very important for gold. Looked at which place stayed for a long time, it tried a lot to break this place but it could not be broken. The price of gold came back from this place $1743 and the American dollar strengthened due to which gold came down and it is making a difference now at this place $1743.If I look at it through technical analysis, I can see that the price may fall even more than this. To understand the Gold market, we have to make a chart from which we will keep for 15 minutes.
    Attachment 360513
    In the chart above, we can see that today the market had created a trend line and was giving a lot of response to the market. Due to this trendline, the market was going up with its support, but now it is seen that this trendline is getting weaker and has also broken it once in the gold of fighting. If we look at the chart, we feel that it has changed its trend and now it is going to come down. I think now it will not respect its trendline and will break from the market and after breaking, the round can come down and if it comes down then it can be its target Support level at $1725.In the above picture, I have marked, so that we can see how the market can come down if it comes down.
    Resistance line 1: $1757
    Support line 1: $1739
    Support line 2: $1725

The attachment
    2021-04-07   19:19
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Gold price analysis: GOLD / USD to reduce the downward pressure above 1755/65 dollars - Credit Suisse:
    Attachment 359226
    In the above picture, we can see that the market has recently broken a trendline. After breaking it, the fight is no longer a bone to break even its resistance Level at 1739 recently. At this time gold is present in its uptrend, it can go up and its target can be 1745. If it ran its resistance level at 1745 then its next target could be Next level 1755.
    If the price of gold can go up then it can touch its 1755/1765After reaching this level, the trend will be seen on the board, its trend can be changed from here and the price of the gold can be reduced and it can come down from the bottom.
    See - Gold price analysis: GOLD/ USD to confirm the price above $ 1766 - Commerzbank
    The extremely long position in the gold continues its sharp rest
    Gold can come down again and can also test its support level 1674. If you break this support level this time, then from here it can also go down.
    Resistance to $ 1755/65 should show a minimum so that suggest that this is just a temporary suspension on the eve of the final break, with support then seen at $ 1620/15 and eventually a high measured target and a 50% return of $ 1564/61.
    The yellow metal above $ 1,765 would see a near-term base set up for a deeper recovery to $ 1,855/75, but here he looked with a new cap.
    This will be the top level of gold. Even if the gold goes up, the price of gold will increase. We will see that the trend of gold will be at the level and the next target of gold fighting can be even higher than it will be due to the decrease in the dollar.

The attachment
    2021-04-10   12:08
    Best post today #5

Analysis of today's price movements on April 10, 2021 using the BBMA (Bollinger Bands and Moving Average) indicator,
    H4 Time Chart Gold Analysis

Last night Gold price close below the important level of 1750 and the close point is 1743 .in analyzing gold price movements on Time Frame H4. The price is now below 1750 SD + 1 MA magenta color and playing under the blue one and the yellow MA, it is possible that the price will go down and go to the first target point on the magenta MA at the price of 1730.49.
    If you take a short position, then the stop loss should be a few pips above the upper price or cut loss if the price reverses back up and the price is playing above 1754.12. If the price moves up again and is above the magenta SD-1 MA, you should take a long position with the Target Points around the green SD + 2 MA, at the price of 1785.48. If you take a buy position, you should use the stop loss at the lowest, or cut loss if the price is back and playing under SD + 1 in magenta and the price is back below the blue MA and the yellow MA.
    Attachment 360564
    H1 Time Chart Gold Analysis

Where is the next target of Gold Price! According to H1 time chart. The gold price's next target is probably 1730 or lower. Because the closing point last night was very important and it can urge the sellers to control over the gold price.
    There are enough reasons for this. We have seen that during the Corona period, due to the possible economic crisis, investors in the money market chose the reliable instrument Gold Metal. Investors drew money from various sectors, including the stock market, and invested in Gold Metal.
    The global economy is now returning to normal due to the discovery and application of the global coronavirus vaccine. And this is why investors are becoming interested in investing in all other sectors, including the stock market, without investing in gold. And because of this, the price of gold has started to decline.
    Gold prices have been on a downtrend for a long time. Although we can see some positive momentum but it is not enough for the buyers and they made some upward trend last week, he could not keep up with the trend. When the market opened yesterday, the price of gold was close under the level 1750 dollars. From there is possibilities the price can collapse till the level 1700 again by the current situation of the market.
    Attachment 360566

The attachment
    2021-04-12   19:01
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Gold Forecast and Technical Analysis
    God is coming down from this morning Its price has come down since morning, but at this place, it has stopped fighting at one of its support levels at 1731. Round two has come to break this place, but Gold Price has not been able to break it, this time Gold can go up from here, I think. Support level has shown its strength and gold can go from here. From here the price of gold can go up and it can be its target 1745. Because it has a registration level at this place. the Gold price may stay at both these prices for some time. Top price 1745 Bottom price 1731 We can see gold stopped here for one day. Gold was staying at this place some 3 days ago some time ago. To understand this, you have made 14, with the help of whom, we will see where the gold has stopped.
    Attachment 361588
    In the above picture, we can see that the price of the call stopped at this place. Staying at this place means that here gold is making its price base. If it goes up from here, it can go up a lot, if it plays this place then it can come down a lot. The price of gold is just above its support level at the moment and it has touched the support level of gold two and earlier. This time again, gold should get rejections from its support level at 1731. From here I think the price of gold can go up and its target can be 1745. To make this chart, I have used a moving average of moving average is 50ma, the second moving average is 200ma. It is used for supply and demand of support and resistance. I think the market gold is coming down since morning and now The sellers have come down, I think more will come Buyer now. If more buyers come at the price of gold, then say that you can take the market up. I hope that now more buyers will come and can take gold up.

The attachment
  2. #671 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Gold price analysis: GOLD / USD to reduce the downward pressure above 1755/65 dollars - Credit Suisse:

Name: Screenshot_20210407_213554.png Views: 67 Size: 290.7 KB

In the above picture, we can see that the market has recently broken a trendline. After breaking it, the fight is no longer a bone to break even its resistance Level at 1739 recently. At this time gold is present in its uptrend, it can go up and its target can be 1745. If it ran its resistance level at 1745 then its next target could be Next level 1755.

If the price of gold can go up then it can touch its 1755/1765After reaching this level, the trend will be seen on the board, its trend can be changed from here and the price of the gold can be reduced and it can come down from the bottom.

See - Gold price analysis: GOLD/ USD to confirm the price above $ 1766 - Commerzbank
    The extremely long position in the gold continues its sharp rest

Gold can come down again and can also test its support level 1674. If you break this support level this time, then from here it can also go down.

Resistance to $ 1755/65 should show a minimum so that suggest that this is just a temporary suspension on the eve of the final break, with support then seen at $ 1620/15 and eventually a high measured target and a 50% return of $ 1564/61.

The yellow metal above $ 1,765 would see a near-term base set up for a deeper recovery to $ 1,855/75, but here he looked with a new cap.

This will be the top level of gold. Even if the gold goes up, the price of gold will increase. We will see that the trend of gold will be at the level and the next target of gold fighting can be even higher than it will be due to the decrease in the dollar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

3. 3 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

keepcalm (08-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday), Salman120 (Yesterday)

4. #672 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122 is a glorious beacon of light rescue1122's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Gold Forecast And Technical Analysis :
    When the gold market closed, it was working at this place $1743.Some time ago, the market was at a higher level, this place had its resistance of $1757 and this place was very important for gold. Looked at which place stayed for a long time, it tried a lot to break this place but it could not be broken. The price of gold came back from this place $1743 and the American dollar strengthened due to which gold came down and it is making a difference now at this place $1743.If I look at it through technical analysis, I can see that the price may fall even more than this. To understand the Gold market, we have to make a chart from which we will keep for 15 minutes.
    Name: Screenshot_20210410_123120.png Views: 45 Size: 377.7 KB
    In the chart above, we can see that today the market had created a trend line and was giving a lot of response to the market. Due to this trendline, the market was going up with its support, but now it is seen that this trendline is getting weaker and has also broken it once in the gold of fighting. If we look at the chart, we feel that it has changed its trend and now it is going to come down. I think now it will not respect its trendline and will break from the market and after breaking, the round can come down and if it comes down then it can be its target Support level at $1725.In the above picture, I have marked, so that we can see how the market can come down if it comes down.

Resistance line 1: $1757
    Support line 1: $1739
    Support line 2: $1725

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

5. 4 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

Gabriejoe (10-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday), Salman120 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

6. #673 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Gabriejoe is an unknown quantity at this point Gabriejoe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Analysis of today's price movements on April 10, 2021 using the BBMA (Bollinger Bands and Moving Average) indicator,

H4 Time Chart Gold Analysis

Last night Gold price close below the important level of 1750 and the close point is 1743 .in analyzing gold price movements on Time Frame H4. The price is now below 1750 SD + 1 MA magenta color and playing under the blue one and the yellow MA, it is possible that the price will go down and go to the first target point on the magenta MA at the price of 1730.49.

If you take a short position, then the stop loss should be a few pips above the upper price or cut loss if the price reverses back up and the price is playing above 1754.12. If the price moves up again and is above the magenta SD-1 MA, you should take a long position with the Target Points around the green SD + 2 MA, at the price of 1785.48. If you take a buy position, you should use the stop loss at the lowest, or cut loss if the price is back and playing under SD + 1 in magenta and the price is back below the blue MA and the yellow MA.

Name: H4 gold.png Views: 38 Size: 172.8 KB

H1 Time Chart Gold Analysis

Where is the next target of Gold Price! According to H1 time chart. The gold price's next target is probably 1730 or lower. Because the closing point last night was very important and it can urge the sellers to control over the gold price.

There are enough reasons for this. We have seen that during the Corona period, due to the possible economic crisis, investors in the money market chose the reliable instrument Gold Metal. Investors drew money from various sectors, including the stock market, and invested in Gold Metal.

The global economy is now returning to normal due to the discovery and application of the global coronavirus vaccine. And this is why investors are becoming interested in investing in all other sectors, including the stock market, without investing in gold. And because of this, the price of gold has started to decline.

Gold prices have been on a downtrend for a long time. Although we can see some positive momentum but it is not enough for the buyers and they made some upward trend last week, he could not keep up with the trend. When the market opened yesterday, the price of gold was close under the level 1750 dollars. From there is possibilities the price can collapse till the level 1700 again by the current situation of the market.

Name: H1 gold.png Views: 37 Size: 157.8 KB

7. 3 users say Thank You to Gabriejoe for this useful post.

Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday), rescue1122 (10-04-2021), Salman120 (Yesterday)

8. #674 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Nghan1 is an unknown quantity at this point Nghan1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold trading plan (XAU/USD)

Name: Screenshot_2021-04-11-19-14-02.png Views: 34 Size: 100.4 KB

In this weekend's trading, you could say that Gold has not been able to break the resistance level at the H4 1755 resistance time frame, because in the process the price has fallen quite deep towards the 1730 area. 1730, then I will assume that the decline in Gold is only limited to a correction. However, because the decline failed to reach the support level I meant, I think for trading tomorrow, Monday Gold will come back down to test the support level at 1730. If the price can break out the support level at 1730, then hara will continue its decline towards the next support level, namely, the 1720 level. because for me this level is a key level as further bullish for Gold trading tomorrow Monday. So, please pay attention to these levels carefully so that there are no fatal mistakes in making decisions when entering the Gold market. Thank you

9. 17 users say Thank You to Nghan1 for this useful post.

Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday), Salman120 (Yesterday), Unregistered (15)

10. #675 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

heart of stone is on a distinguished road heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Tips for all gold dealers

I ask each gold trader not to open positions with a small capital of less than $ 1000 and respect good capital management, as I open at $ 1000 with 0.03 lots, nothing more. This is the proper management and preservation of your capital because our business is dangerous and risky. It is best to work with the stop loss at strong levels of support and resistance so that you do not lose your money due to the speed at which gold is moving.

Through the gold chart, we must agree that gold is trying to rise and stabilize above the key support level 1733, where it managed to maintain it throughout the past week.
    Despite the inverted head and shoulders pattern, the positive pattern indicates that gold is trying to climb to new highs.
    But it is known that activating this large pattern will take the maximum amount of time for days to react and rise to the strong resistance 1780.
    I think if it maintains 1733 we will see 1780 this week, and I expect a significant drop from it because it is a strong resistance because gold respects the level of 1780, and if it is able to break it, then we will definitely see 1920.

Gold could drop to the main low from 1780 to 1762. This area is tough and is returning gold, so we must be very careful.

My expectations for this week are that gold will continue its upward movement to 1780-1792 while maintaining the level of 1733 because if it managed and closed below 1719 for the daily timeframe, we say that gold will return to the main support levels for gold 1676 and possible to 1740 as well.

We wish you all the best.

Be strong, you make your success. Only if you want

11. The Following User Says Thank You to heart of stone For This Useful Post:

Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday)

12. #676 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    855 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Gold is below the peak, changing hands under $1,740. According to FXStreets Haresh Menghani, the $1,730 level holds the key for XAU/USD bulls amid a modest USD strength.There isn't any major market-moving economic data due for release from the US on Monday, leaving the XAU/USD at the mercy of the USD price dynamics. Apart from this, the US bond yields might also influence the commodity. Traders might further take cues from the broader market risk sentiment for some meaningful opportunities around gold.

Failure near a previous strong support breakpoint near the $1,760-65 region might have shifted the bias in favour of bearish traders. That said, it will still be prudent to wait for some follow-through selling below the $1,730 level before positioning for any further depreciating move. The next relevant support is pegged near the $1,720 area, below which bears might aim to challenge the $1,700 mark.

XAU/USD could eventually drop to retest multi-month lows support near the $1,677-76 region, which constitutes the formation of a bullish double-bottom.A sustained strength beyond the $1,760-65 region will be seen as a fresh trigger for bullish traders and set the stage for additional gains. The yellow metal might then accelerate the momentum towards an intermediate resistance near the $,1,782-84 area before eventually aiming to reclaim the $1,800 round-figure mark.

Name: Capture.PNG Views: 21 Size: 29.2 KB
    In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday)

14. #677 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Gold Forecast and Technical Analysis

God is coming down from this morning Its price has come down since morning, but at this place, it has stopped fighting at one of its support levels at 1731. Round two has come to break this place, but Gold Price has not been able to break it, this time Gold can go up from here, I think. Support level has shown its strength and gold can go from here. From here the price of gold can go up and it can be its target 1745. Because it has a registration level at this place. the Gold price may stay at both these prices for some time. Top price 1745 Bottom price 1731 We can see gold stopped here for one day. Gold was staying at this place some 3 days ago some time ago. To understand this, you have made 14, with the help of whom, we will see where the gold has stopped.

Name: IMG_20210412_214143.png Views: 9 Size: 429.9 KB

In the above picture, we can see that the price of the call stopped at this place. Staying at this place means that here gold is making its price base. If it goes up from here, it can go up a lot, if it plays this place then it can come down a lot. The price of gold is just above its support level at the moment and it has touched the support level of gold two and earlier. This time again, gold should get rejections from its support level at 1731. From here I think the price of gold can go up and its target can be 1745. To make this chart, I have used a moving average of moving average is 50ma, the second moving average is 200ma. It is used for supply and demand of support and resistance. I think the market gold is coming down since morning and now The sellers have come down, I think more will come Buyer now. If more buyers come at the price of gold, then say that you can take the market up. I hope that now more buyers will come and can take gold up.

Rejected

15. 2 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

keepcalm (Yesterday), Muzamilarshadfx (Yesterday)

16. #678 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    855 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Gold has reversed the early bounce and resumes the two-day decline, as Treasury yields regain upside momentum amid rising inflation expectations. The renewed uptick in the yields strengthened the recovery in the US dollar, as all eyes remain on the critical US CPI release for March.Golds fate will hinge on the US inflation numbers, as it will offer fresh insights on the strength of the economic recovery and the Feds monetary policy outlook.

Meanwhile, lets take a look at the key technical levels for trading gold.

Gold Price Chart: Key resistance and support levels
    The Technical Confluences Detector shows that gold has breached the key support around $1730, the confluence of the previous day low, Fibonacci 61.8% one-month and SMA200 four-hour.

Name: Capture.PNG Views: 2 Size: 32.3 KB

The next relevant support is seen at $1725, where the pivot point one-week S1 lies.The previous week low at $1721 could offer additional comfort to the XAU bulls. A firm break below the last could trigger a sharp drop toward the pivot point one-day S2 at $1716.Alternatively, recapturing the abovementioned $1730 hurdle is critical to reviving the upside momentum.

The XAU bulls will then need to battle out a dense cluster of resistance levels around $1735, where the Fibonacci 61.8% one-week coincides with the Fibonacci 38.2% one-day and SMA5 four-hour.Further north, the intersection of the SMA100 one-hour and SMA5 one-day at $1742 will offer stiff resistance.The previous day high at $1745 is likely to be a tough nut to crack for the XAU buyers.
    In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

Ring110 (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 68 of 68 ... 63 66 67 68

Subscribed to this Thread : 8