• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to trade successfully by totally depend on our own strategy?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How to trade successfully by totally depend on our own strategy?

We see many traders are following experienced traders for trading and many others are trading with mix strategies of different traders. But is it possible to make our own independent strategy and trade with it successfully for long time?
      I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be profitable in playing forex, of course you have to use a trading strategy, and it turns out that basically the strategies used by traders to play forex are the same, only that is all. What distinguishes profit or not in playing forex is the mentality of each trader. If you are able to trade regularly and apply discipline in carrying out its forex playing strategy, of course the results are profit. But if it gets swayed by the market, it means forgetting the strategy that has been made, the result is loss.
      You need to know you need to learn Money Management, both by setting a Risk / Reward Ratio in each transaction, as well as by limiting the percentage of capital that will be traded in trading.
      This is how to play forex to be profitable and avoid losses. All this is no longer a secret for professional and experienced traders. However, novice traders need to train themselves and imitate them for a long time to become a habit.

5. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo is a jewel in the rough pryo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think every successful trader has their own successful strategy. There are no unique one strategy one should follow. You can make your own strategy easily when you will get enough experience. But to earn consistent success from the strategy you have to keep in mind the following points.

1. Test it first in demo account: When you make your own new strategy, first you have to test it in a demo account for it's accuracy. After getting fruitful result, you should implement in real account.

2. Update your strategy: You have to update your strategy time to time. On going trading you will learn from your mistakes, successes and many events. According to the experiments from this events you should update your strategy.

3. Always follow strong money management: You should include a proper money management to your strategy. You should properly maintain the stop loss & take profit.

7. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6039 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,354 Times in 2,847 Posts

To trade successfully using our own strategy means that we must follow every trading rules that we made. It's very easy to open buy and sell positions in the forex market because most of the time we get easily carried away by our emotions. We tend to be overconfident and greedy every time we see a trading setup thinking that it will go according to our plan with 100% certainty. We must apply all our trading rules and make a detailed trading plan before attempting to order buy/sell on the forex market. This way we have all the necessary tools to exit just in case our trading positions turn against in our favor.

9. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,762 Times in 1,653 Posts

Many traders who cannot trade and cannot learn how to trade the Forex Markets usually follow top traders by investing in their PAMM, ForexCopy or even paying for their signals. It is quite possible that a Forex exchange trader can use their own strategy and trade and this their own strategy can be developed by them so that they can trade with it. In order to depend on our own strategy to trade Forex and make profits, We have to first of all develop a good and profitable strategy. A trader would have to choose the system they will trade with like Short term or long term trading. Then they choose whether to use Technical analysis or Fundamental analysis to trade. After that they can also decide to use Indicators to trade or use naked trading strategies to trade as well.

11. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 1,082 Posts

How to trade successfully by totally depend on our own strategy?
      i think though it sounds easy nut its not has easy as it sound.. the best thing that can happen to a forex trader is depending on their own trading strategy and be successful with it.
      so how can we depend on our own trading strategy
      1. first develop a trading techniques: we cant depend on what we dont have, we first need to develop a good strategy with the use of demo account for safety, and then practice well with it for a long time before implementing it on live account.
      2. have a trading plan: the lack of good trading plan can also make a trader to loose focus on how good our strategy will be, once we have a plan and we stick to it on a consistent basis, then we will be successful.
      3. believe in yourself and your techniques: some of the traders lack self believe, and this is a big problem, we really have to believe and dont be too fearful of getting loss in the market.

13. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      is it possible to make our own independent strategy and trade with it successfully for long time?
      Of Course you Can make your own strategy and you can trade with it successfully for Long Time But This is not Easy and it needs from you Long Time Until you make your own strategy Because you need To trade on the Demo account For Long Time until you discover your Skills and The way that Can be suitable To your trading Way Because :

- There are portion of Traders Love To trade with The Indicators Only .
      - And There are Another Portion Love To trade based on the lines only as ( resistance, support and Trend Lines ) without indicators .
      - And There are another Portion Love To trade with the Indicators beside The Lines .

So you have to know your self and your trading way Then you can make your own strategy and For me I love To trade with the Indicators Beside The Trend Line and my strategy based on Stochastic Indicator and moving average indicator beside The trend line and some help from the resistance lines and support lines and i trade with that strategy since long time with good success with it .

So Firstly Determine your trading way and make your own strategy then you can depend on it totally in the trading because the depend on your own strategy better than the depend on the other's strategies because every one has its way in the trading and if you used the other's strategies you may make loses with it although they can make profits with it .
      Last edited by Aviz; 09-03-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Remove Colors

15. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yatin1443 is on a distinguished road yatin1443's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think if you doing trading in forex with a good strategy then your loss chances will be low. because we are doing any work without planing and strategy then this work not done proper and we doing work with a good plan and strategy then we are compliantly success in this so in the forex trading business need a good strategy and hard work if you want a good profit.

17. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1488 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,381 Times in 788 Posts

As a trader it is very right to have a deep understanding of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and the psychology of trading. With these he should be able to develop his own working strategy which must have stood the test of time by producing profits on consistent basis for the period of about six months or more. This must have been done with demo accounts. While doing this and even when it is the real account, the habit of keeping a journal should be cultivated so that one would be able to do a thorough evaluation of the strategy at every point in time. Maintaining this habit will definitely helps one to depend on his or her own strategy totally

19. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      725 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,752 Times in 635 Posts

To succeed in the forex industry requires knowledge and experience in carrying out trade. From this knowledge we will usually find a system or strategy to enable us to successfully perform a trade for a long time. Usually this system consists of

1. Technical analysis / Fundamental analysis
      2. Money management
      3. Emotion management

To enable us to succeed with our own system, we must ensure our analysis first has a target accuracy of more than 70% of winning, if our analysis is still below the 70% level. is encouraged to look for other trading style or manage to restructure the trading style to improve the accuracy of the target.

Having managed to earn a consistent victory, we have to use a money management to enable our capital to stay at a level that allows us to trade for longer.

after the two things are successful, then the last thing before to succeed in trading is emotion management. this is very important to ensure we become disciplined and non-compliant traders.
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

21. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast