• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to trade successfully by totally depend on our own strategy?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Logos is a jewel in the rough Logos is a jewel in the rough Logos is a jewel in the rough Logos's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The strategy is just a tiny aspect of the whole system or process that it will usually take to become successful, if strategy was all that it took, I don't when level of failure that has been experienced today will be the case, there are different people who are developing and bringing out new ways of trading, but to see this well, you must carefully to know what the author is trying to communicate with you, just pricking up any strategy for trading in the Internet is a waste of time, because you don't know the guiding principle behind it.

Persistence is more important than merely having a strategy, when things are hard, what will your position be in such instances, give up or continue, these are the questions which begs for answers before we do anything rash in the forex market. Success is never easy.

2. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    3. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a world wide profitable business but this business build a successful trade must be need experience and knowledge. Knowledge is find out the usaly system of strategy. If you so practice , so your experience and knowledge. I think, knowledge is a power of successful traders.
      1. Demo trade practice:- Demo trade practice for a newbie, Every newbie at first demo trade practice, learning the market rolls and regulars, experience and knowledge gather. I think if you so practice, so you learn. Demo trade is a learning and development place.
      2. Technical and analysis place:- 2nd time must be learning market technical analysis every indicator before you trade. At first analysis the market than you trade buy or sell. Otherwise not good trade start possible.
      3. Fundamental analysis:- must be need more capital invest than you trade start otherwise in a moment ended your capital. Emotion control, avoid greedy for successful trade start.

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani is a splendid one to behold innocentrani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1. Understand your trading style (are you an aggressive trader, like sitting and grinding the charts continuously, like to trade daily etc)
      2. Understand which underlying asset you like to trade (simple to chart and follow trends, has lot of volatility, has liquidity)
      3. Get to know which strategy makes money everyday (either bear, bull or sideways market, it should make money every time).

Having set these rules, i was taught not to trade and make money, but how to make a strategy to make trades work for me every single day, no matter its a bear market, bull market, side ways, its a trend day, volatile day.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7423 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,076 Times in 2,865 Posts

When we want to depend upon our own trading strategy we should follow some tips to make it very reliable and effective and for that traders have to follow some rules

1. The trading strategy should be made or designed in such a way that it can give us the consistent profit and result for longer period of time .

2. It should be simple so that it can suit in any market conditions .

3. It should cover all the trading tools like the indicators which are very much familar to the particular trader .

4.The strategy should support the proper risk as well as the money management .

5.It should be made with a proper timeframe so that we can compare and get the real benefit .

6.A clear trend direction should be shown so that traders can get the real idea how and which way the market is moving .

7. Entry and exit points should be very clear and for that traders should not get confused and they should stick to the strategy at any conditions .

7. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Evon RAgheb Al TAwil is an unknown quantity at this point Evon RAgheb Al TAwil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Evon'a Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Naseer View Post
      We see many traders are following experienced traders for trading and many others are trading with mix strategies of different traders. But is it possible to make our own independent strategy and trade with it successfully for long time?
      I have my own strategy which is moving average 5 / 10 /12 /13 and the volum if moving average went up over moving 10 /12/13 the prices will go up and so on follow my strategy and you will get alot of earning like me

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6167 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,397 Times in 2,786 Posts

successful trading, no doubt, depends on the forex trader and his ability to discover a winning strategy that stands the test of time. yes, a forex trader could have his own trading strategy and depend solely on it for success. this in fact is the best way to succeed in the business. the trader who has developed his own trading strategy knows the best times the strategy works. so he has an edge! how then does a trader go about developing a winning strategy, one might ask. the following would help in that regard.
      1. secure an all-round knowledge: the trade would need to get a balanced knowledge of the business. he needs to understand technical analysis, fundamental analysis and market sentiment. these are helpful tools when handling the high-risk business.
      2. develop a technique: here the trader needs to be serious as he practices on the demo trading account. he should work on this till he could record consistent success for a long period of time.
      3. money/risk management: success in the forex trading business depends on how good one is at managing risks. many traders fail not because they do not get the direction right, but because high lot has taken them out of the trade before the move happens. so to make a successful strategy work, good money and risk management are essential.
      4. trading rules/plans: without plans, success would be left to chance. traders must have good trading plans and must obey good trading rules. the use of stop loss or hedging should be employed so as to protect trading funds.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,069 Times in 490 Posts

When I started to trade as a beginner I had no idea that developing own strategy and trading with is the most important thing in forex. That's why I had started to copy other strategies and signals only to find later that it don't work. No matter how successful and proven strategy you are following you won't be able to make profit out of it if you don't customize it with your own style so that it can fit you with your won style. That's why to trade successfully we must develop our won strategy and customize it according to our preference and that's what can really help us to make consistent profit in the market.

In a short time we won't be able to make good profit from our strategy but as we continue to test the strategy in real market we can fathom our strategy more and this will make us more experienced and teach us where we are making mistakes and identifying mistakes is also important to become successful in the forex market. So it's the best idea to trade the forex market with an unique strategy developed be self and it will take us a long way and ultimately it will make us successful.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

11. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone want to trade successfully and want to make good earning from forex business. But when a trader trade in forex business for first time he can not make profit and he need to learn well. By making a good trading strategy one can trade well. By using this trading strategy trader can find a good trade set up.when good trade accepted and bad trade not accepted then success start to come. But for this one need huge time huge experience. I suggest all do not make a good trading experience and a good trading strategy u will be a successful trader very soon. This is the only way to be a good trader in forex market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,475 Times in 459 Posts

Having your own trading system may be successful in the long run, but of course you need experience and understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of our trading system, so we will try to trade at a good time to enter the market, and not carelessly do transactions, because after all forex trading is always risky, by looking for opportunities at the right time this risk will be minimized

But maybe the hardest thing is controlling emotions, sometimes when we experience a loss, this makes a mess of the next trading and usually even makes mistakes again and is not disciplined in waiting for the right momentum

14. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech is a splendid one to behold poolpcomtech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to create a trading plan itself requires knowledge in what we want to use in the system, if the knowledge is still low. it is feared that there will be many weaknesses that will arise when analyzing market based on the system. with just enough knowledge that can guarantee the accuracy of better analysis and the winning percentage can be obtained consistently.

Once our system is complete, we have to test this system first using demo account or test with history market movement to assess the effectiveness of the system. if this system succeeds in achieving more than 60% wins, I suppose that our system can already be used for real accounts and using real capital.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast