• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Leverage 1:1000 or 100% deposit bonus?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 889 Posts

Well, this is artlessly proverb that I don't resembling to get bonuses from the settling that we compel into the agent. Well, the sake is that, when your total equities befit bigger due to bonuses, then you will feel magnificent and you will get quietly to be greedy in jobbing. So, I will upright use 1:1000 mechanical advantage and this exploit is suitable for my emotions.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX will become famous soon enough WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion and my modest experience in forex trading, bonuses on deposits are never profitable, since you will have to trade a number of required lots in order to withdraw the given bonus, and this will therefore lead you to trade the most lots possible to reach the required targets which will push you to increase the size of your lots and put you in a bad situation of greed.
      In the other hand, trading with a leverage of 1:1000 is more profitable if you follow a very strict money management strategy and stick on it, and never trade more than 1% of your available equity in a single trade, and of course use stop loss and take profit orders after a deep market analysis.
      Only that way you can make profit from high leverage accounts, because of the high volatility caused by the leverage level.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,354 Times in 710 Posts

From the store many traders donít like to manner bonuses as the bonuses offered by different agent may not be safe for traders as the market is full with scam agent and the bonuses they offer, most of the tense traders canít get in seeker life. Instaforex is a secured and regulated broker from whom I am receiving financial leverage that is 1:1000 almost very lofty and it serve me to constrain admirable improvement rapidly in my trading business.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3