• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: BMW or AUDI?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

BMW have a nice fans around the world, include my selves, i already have old type of BMW car until now i really enjoy to driving.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,668 Times in 7,564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander     
      BMW have a nice fans around the world, include my selves, i already have old type of BMW car until now i really enjoy to driving.
      Wow looks like i found BMW fanatic at here. May i know which type is your BMW car?
      Is that New 2019 BMW i8 Base With Navigation & AWD?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, if you buy BMW i8, i am sure you are Rich guy that i know from this Forum. Well off course can i borrow that car just for 1 Year? LOLS

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-13-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander     
      Well, if you buy BMW i8, i am sure you are Rich guy that i know from this Forum. Well off course can i borrow that car just for 1 Year? LOLS
      That shocked me if you said like that, how it can be someone will borrow a car for 1 year for free. That is new history if that will happen in this world!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I choose AUDI because both are good and brand manufacturer are really on TOP, i am sure no matter what we choose they are good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-13-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ     
      I choose AUDI because both are good and brand manufacturer are really on TOP, i am sure no matter what we choose they are good.
      We need to know there is a crisis in some country that no longer accept the old spare parts from old type cars, for example, BMW old type cars.
      In my place, we need to drive more than 3.000 km just for service and get the genuine spare parts for official and i am sure this price is not cheap.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-14-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not sure if that is really happening in a different country. Actually, i do not know this case so thank you for your information. Not all peoples buy Europe cars in the Asia because i think, in my vew the tax for year is really expensive and i think this is bad and wasting a lot of money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Legion Commander For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-14-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally, really like Audi because of their very elegant design (for example, the Audi TT) and their quality that is very consistent. The quality of the interior material is first class, and in my opinion it is still better than BMW (especially the new model).
      In Germany and China, Audi is HUGE. But in other countries, the demand will look different because the characteristics of consumers in each country are more brand-minded (Mercedes, cough, Mercedes) than quality-minded, in contrast to the German or European market.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-27-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Peoples around the world have differences opinion about the brand of cars, many of them believe to their opinion because the basic of fact from their experience. For me, i prefer to choose Audi because this cars is really good in many sector, include the price in my country is almost cheap.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-27-2019), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Yozshukora is an unknown quantity at this point Yozshukora's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would say that Audi really and nothing else have that big variety over german brands like model row of them. Mercedess and BMV are maybe a bit premier but they also costs more and do not have much customisation here really. So Audi all the way.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5