• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: mrramy's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Sneaky

mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default mrramy's trading journal

Hello everyone..
      My name is Ramy and iam a new member here in mt5 and i would like to express my pleasure to join this home of forex experts.also I would like to share with you my deals and way i work. and the pleasure will be mine if you share me your point of view about my deals and the way of work this will raise the level of mt5 and which we all hope....

My way of trading is how to discover the areas of resistance and support which means the old way of trading i think it is the best way to be a good trader.
      Here i will put my analysis supported with a chart why we enter the deal...once again i hope that all share me with his point of view

My first deal i will enter next weak EURAUD sell the cause of sell this pair is at a very strong resistance area selling this pair is from 1.62050 to 1.6280 we will wait for a price action to certain the next trend
      Last edited by mrramy; 09-08-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,005 Times in 4,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrramy     
      Hello everyone..
      My name is Ramy and iam a new member here in mt5 and i would like to express my pleasure to join this home of forex experts.also I would like to share with you my deals and way i work. and the pleasure will be mine if you share me your point of view about my deals and the way of work this will raise the level of mt5 and which we all hope....

My way of trading is how to discover the areas of resistance and support which means the old way of trading i think it is the best way to be a good trader.
      Here i will put my analysis supported with a chart why we enter the deal...once again i hope that all share me with his point of view

My first deal i will enter next weak EURAUD sell the cause of sell this pair is at a very strong resistance area selling this pair is from 1.62050 to 1.6280 we will wait for a price action to certain the next trend
      Welcome to trading journal session mrramy
      Your Analysis only use Support and Resistance so next time for an update when opening position or analysis then you need to show your chart. This is just to make it easier for us to observe and understand your analysis. Hopefully your journal can give a lot of knowledge to other members here and always update.

Thanks  

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-08-2018), forexguy9 (09-08-2018), mrramy (09-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2973 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,175 Times in 1,874 Posts

Hello everyone..

You are most welcome my dear mate on trading journal section, Hope so that you are on right track that you know that this journal section one of the most popular section on this forum. Wish you best of luck and hope so that you will provide some effective things on this forum.

Thanks  

5. The following 13 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (09-08-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (09-09-2018), mrramy (09-08-2018), Nirzana (09-08-2018), Unregistered (9)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6702 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,800 Times in 3,621 Posts

Hello everyone..

you are welcome to the mt5 forum and the trading journal section, mate. lots and lots of traders have joined this community and there have been testimonies of improved trading performance as a result. yours would not be an exception. you will be glad you joined. enjoy your time. share your analysis with charts for easy comprehension.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-09-2018), mrramy (09-08-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Mohammed Anis is just really nice Mohammed Anis is just really nice Mohammed Anis is just really nice Mohammed Anis is just really nice Mohammed Anis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone..

Welcome to this great community

I am very happy to take this great step and open your own trading magazine

I hope everyone will do as I did

Because of this, you will notice the progress you have made in this market

Much will benefit here

As well as the style you follow in trading it is the most simple and most profitable way that it is really wonderful

I look forward to seeing your analysis soon

I wish you a wonderful week dear

Thanks  

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mohammed Anis for this useful post.

mrramy (09-08-2018), ringgoariyuri (09-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Sneaky

mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     
      you are welcome to the mt5 forum and the trading journal section, mate. lots and lots of traders have joined this community and there have been testimonies of improved trading performance as a result. yours would not be an exception. you will be glad you joined. enjoy your time. share your analysis with charts for easy comprehension.
      Thanks for all who visited my trading journal and i will illustrate my positions by a chart at first i needed to illustrate my way if trading and i also i will update my journal when i find astrong position or analysis

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to mrramy for this useful post.

forexguy9 (09-09-2018), mony678 (09-08-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4686 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,741 Posts

Hello everyone..

Congrats on the opening of your thread on this Forex journal section, It is a good idea for each and everyone of us to have a thread journal to help others learn and to improve by ourselves as well. I can see that you are already using detection of support and resistance levels to trade, This is naked trading and is very good for every trader because of its simple and easy to understand nature.

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

mony678 (09-08-2018), mrramy (09-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Aliikhtishamsarwar is an unknown quantity at this point Aliikhtishamsarwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Ali

This is the best proces for businesses and its good for new business owners

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Yes this is very helpfull for businessman and its help in all the stage of business

Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aliikhtishamsarwar for this useful post.

mony678 (09-08-2018), mrramy (09-08-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678 is a splendid one to behold mony678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone..

Thank you Rami for your topic and I hope you will add a strong and welcome to this great forum and I hope you get good profits and this pair is good analysis and I hope to benefit from your method of trading and agreed with you that the euro with the Australian dollar will climb in the next period

Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to mony678 for this useful post.

mekawy (09-19-2018), mrramy (09-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      729 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,814 Times in 655 Posts

Hello everyone..

Welcome and congratulation to be here. One more trader added to this strong community. Hope this forum can benefit to you and others new trader, we always welcome new trader to coming here. So we can share more knowledge and more information about forex trading.
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

Thanks  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

mony678 (09-09-2018), mrramy (09-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...