• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 21 ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ...

Thread: mrramy's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrramy     
      Greetings for all my journal visitors today i will update my journal today with a strong opportunity in my own point of view today i will put my classic analysis of EurAud on daily chart so let's start.
      In my opinion this pair formed a double top on the daily chart also it didn't break the resistance area atv1.6350 with a bull daily candle مركز الخليج
      Such a great opportunity to get enter to the market. Very good chance to enter in to the trade. I will check it in the demo account in order to test your strategy. Indeed the opportunity is very optimistic to earn the good profits let me check it to make some profit pips. Such a great analysis you have shared., Thanks dear Mate!

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mekawy is just really nice mekawy is just really nice mekawy is just really nice mekawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings for all my journal visitors today i will update my journal today with a strong opportunity in my own point of view today i will put my classic analysis of EurAud on daily chart so let's start.
      In my opinion this pair formed a double top on the daily chart also it didn't break the resistance area atv1.6350 with a bull daily candle مركز الخليج
      Good morning how are you my dear brother I see that it is a very strong opportunity but the Australian dollar is still very weak in front of most currencies so you should be careful I expect the ascent to be completed after the strong shutdown and clear fracture expect to climb to the end of the summit 1.6570 then the violent landing of these levels

Thanks  

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to mekawy for this useful post.

mrramy (10-08-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Sneaky

mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy is a jewel in the rough mrramy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome my visitors and hello again i came back with a strong opportunity in this weak in addition to last week which was euraud sell.today i will sell usdchf as it faced a strong resistance on h4 chart the attachment in the post shows the resistance area and our take profit.good luck for all مركز الخليج

Thanks  

5. The following 14 users say Thank You to mrramy for this useful post.

Ambitious (10-08-2018), Aseya (10-08-2018), Honey Bee (10-08-2018), hooda2018 (10-08-2018), Jahanzaib786 (10-08-2018), Laghari99 (10-08-2018), minokimo (10-08-2018), MR_Alan (10-08-2018), Mustansir Hussain (10-08-2018), najam786 (10-08-2018), Roofa (10-08-2018), taifon (10-08-2018), wise-man (10-08-2018), Zeina (10-08-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome my visitors and hello again i came back with a strong opportunity in this weak in addition to last week which was euraud sell.today i will sell usdchf as it faced a strong resistance on h4 chart the attachment in the post shows the resistance area and our take profit.good luck for all مركز الخليج
      Good morning, all of you.
      My personal expectation is that the dollar will be on the weekly if he can break 1.03104 levels and stability above it we could see the levels of 1.16 good luck for all

Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to hooda2018 for this useful post.

MR_Alan (10-08-2018), taifon (10-08-2018), wise-man (10-08-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usdchf now reached at its historical resistance area. That maybe pushed it to the downward. But we have to watch the preice behaviour then we can see the market trend and open our orders. But there are ao many chances that it will pullback here and trend maybe reversed .

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      295 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,471 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aseya     
      Usdchf now reached at its historical resistance area. That maybe pushed it to the downward. But we have to watch the preice behaviour then we can see the market trend and open our orders. But there are ao many chances that it will pullback here and trend maybe reversed .
      My dear Sir today's off technical analysis is USD CHF selling trand already is strong to support resistance level daily👈👈

Resistance level👈👈0.99892
      Resistance level👈👈0.99713
      Resistance level👈👈0.99443

Supporting level👈👈0.98994
      Supporting level👈👈0.98816
      Supporting level👈👈0.98545

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hooda2018     
      Good morning, all of you.
      My personal expectation is that the dollar will be on the weekly if he can break 1.03104 levels and stability above it we could see the levels of 1.16 good luck for all
      My dear Sir today's off technical analysis is USD CHF selling strong to bullish trand already support resistance level daily👈👈👈

Resistance level👈👈0.99892
      Resistance level👈👈0.99714
      Resistance level👈👈0.99443

Supporting level👈👈0.98994
      Supporting level👈👈0.98816
      Supporting level👈👈0.98545

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak12 For This Useful Post:

Ambitious (10-08-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain is a splendid one to behold Mustansir Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Reply

yes dear I agreed with your analysis now it is at strong resistance I hope that your tp will be hitted soon overall dollar is trying to go into bearish trend ...my best wishes are with you

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mustansir Hussain for this useful post.

Ambitious (10-08-2018), Roofa (10-08-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,401 Times in 1,220 Posts

USDCHF

The pair is showing some slight bearishness now, and we see that Stochastic has managed to get rid of its negative momentum to reach oversold levels, awaiting the pair to stimulate the pair to bounce back and resume the bullish trend, noting that our next target extends to 1.0055.
      Therefore, we maintain our bullish outlook on condition that the pair maintains stability above 0.9850.

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

Ambitious (10-08-2018), hooda2018 (10-08-2018), minokimo (10-08-2018), mrramy (10-08-2018), taifon (10-08-2018), wise-man (10-08-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,061 Posts

The pair has been moving in a bullish direction for the past two weeks without a major correction and there is no signal for the downside
      The previous week ended with a sideways move above the 0.9890 price and so far the price continues at this high level
      So I think the pair is available to buy now and not sell

Thanks  

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

Ambitious (10-08-2018), hooda2018 (10-08-2018), minokimo (10-08-2018), MR_Alan (10-08-2018), wise-man (10-08-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1447 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,201 Times in 1,420 Posts

Your sell position on EUR/AUD is intact ,if you made early entry ,by now ,you should be floating in profit . My analysis revealed a rather long sell till it approach 1.6069 region . Are you seeing what am seeing ?Let me wish you a profitable trading week.

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

Ambitious (10-08-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 21 ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ...