• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 21 ... 14 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: mrramy's trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a jewel in the rough Zeina is a jewel in the rough Zeina is a jewel in the rough Zeina is a jewel in the rough Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrramy     
      Hello my brothers and sister how are you doing today i wanted to share you my best monuments in my life.i have got my transaction yesterday iam seeking to get more and more.i wish that for all of you مركز الخليج
      Congratulations to you my dear brother. I wish you more withdrawal for the profits and also to share your profits through the reward of the special forum , I also was withdrawn and reached on Monday

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

Legend Sniper (10-10-2018), mostafa20 (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

mostafa20 is on a distinguished road mostafa20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my brothers and sister how are you doing today i wanted to share you my best monuments in my life.i have got my transaction yesterday iam seeking to get more and more.i wish that for all of you مركز الخليج
      Congratulations and I wish you more profits and good luck in the coming days

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to mostafa20 for this useful post.

Legend Sniper (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy

Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12 has much to be proud of Pak12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,471 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldye     
      My opinion says that EURAUD will make a bearish trend very soon where EUR seems weak and AUD seems little bit stronger. So my suggestion for traders to put sell with this pair and get some pips on your trading account.
      Good morning guys and EUR AUD buying strong to the bullish my technical analysis is support and resistance level EUR AUD buying move to up trade buy signal.

Resistance level👈👈1.64387
      Resistance level👈👈1.63950
      Resistance level👈👈1.63176

Supporting level👈👈1.61959
      Supporting level👈👈1.61522
      Supporting level👈👈1.605745

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Pak12 for this useful post.

Jahanzaib786 (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default reply

Congratulations Bro your transactions is successfully completed and you have received your amount hope next time you will get good amount enjoy dear

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib786 for this useful post.

King012 (10-10-2018), Roofa (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,411 Times in 1,225 Posts

I see that you are achieving your dreams today congratulations my friend You should be really happy If you enjoy this And enjoy your day away from the chart I wish you more Good luck my friend

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

King012 (10-10-2018), Legend Sniper (10-10-2018), Roofa (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl has much to be proud of qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,838 Times in 809 Posts

Yes, I have seen good results from the analysis and you have made a profit at the neteller account. I think that if we work hard and effort, we can succeed without risk. I noticed that the EUR / AUD is still maintaining its bearish trend.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

talin (10-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7167 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,578 Times in 4,675 Posts

congrats, mate. the reception of your withdrawal in your neteller account is a good thing. that is the reward that accompanies hard work. the instaforex group has been very supportive of us. hope you make more progress and withdrawals in the future.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

talin (10-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

mekawy is just really nice mekawy is just really nice mekawy is just really nice mekawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wise-man     
      the usdchf has formed a bearish shark pattern can be seen in the 1hour time frame or the 4hours time frame with a very nice potential reversal zone , i think we will see a bearish move on it specially that it was going up for a quite time and a correction move is necessairy to happen with afirst target at level 0.986643 and a second at level 0.975714

Welcome my dear brother how today USD/CHF moves in a bearish movement on the short and long term where the continuation of the higher-level trading 0.9734 supports that ascent down to the 1.0015 level move towards the 0.9734 level and stability without it, will likely be landing

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to mekawy for this useful post.

King012 (10-10-2018), Legend Sniper (10-10-2018), Roofa (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya is a splendid one to behold Aseya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congrats sir. I hope you will get good money in forex trading. I am bow in trouble because my account is in big loss. I have stopped my trading. After receiving bounce then i 'll start my work again

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aseya For This Useful Post:

talin (10-10-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino has a reputation beyond repute matrixino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,960 Times in 1,198 Posts

Congratulations, my friend, for these wonderful profits
      Obviously you are following a good strategy
      I wish you more profits
      Good luck to you

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to matrixino for this useful post.

King012 (10-10-2018), Legend Sniper (10-10-2018), talin (10-10-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 21 ... 14 17 18 19 20 21