• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36

Thread: mony678's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      578 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,432 Times in 881 Posts

Default Re: mony678's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by mony678 View Post
      eur jpy
      The price of the pair has recently been confined within a tight price triangle affected by the formation of the level of 129.15 to extend the resistance level while the current support at 128.70, we are waiting for the release of the price from one of these axes to be able to determine the main objectives for the near and medium trades.
      I think that the continuation of the price trading above the moving average line will support the upside move
      Now the price is heading to the upper limit of the channel , which is a good opportunity to buy now
      But you have to be out of buying when price touch the channel line because it will be a strong resistance area

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

mony678 (11-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      567 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,160 Posts

eur jpy
      The price of the pair has recently been confined within a tight price triangle affected by the formation of the level of 129.15 to extend the resistance level while the current support at 128.70, we are waiting for the release of the price from one of these axes to be able to determine the main objectives for the near and medium trades.
      The price of the pair currently offers new side trades due to the conflicting key indicators to stabilize it around the 128.90 level, in the event of the stability of trades below the 129.25 level, this will increase the chances of renewing the price of the negative attack, which in turn targets the 128.00 level down towards 127.10 during the medium period.

The price penetration of the current barrier will postpone the negative attack until it is formed for an upward corrective impulse to try to test the axial resistance of about 129.80 and then start renewing the previously awaited negative attempts.

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

mony678 (11-22-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      974 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,403 Times in 1,094 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda View Post
      I think that the continuation of the price trading above the moving average line will support the upside move
      Now the price is heading to the upper limit of the channel , which is a good opportunity to buy now
      But you have to be out of buying when price touch the channel line because it will be a strong resistance area

Buying now is a good chance to make good money from the market, eurjpy, gbpjpy and gbpusd we can buy all this pair and expect good pips from all because the trend of this pairs is indicating up.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

mony678 (11-22-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum has a brilliant future maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,824 Times in 894 Posts

Yesterday, the EUR / JPY pair managed to break the narrow sideways range below 128.70, expressing its willingness to provide more negative trades during the near and medium term. Therefore, we will wait for the price to consolidate a new negative momentum to breach the 128.00 level and reach the next stop of At 127.10,
      According to my trading system and analysis the last and present signal on EUR/JPY is sell but unfortunately has not been able to move reasonably maybe because of the bank holidays, we i am still hoping that it will still have to come down

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

mony678 (11-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday, the EUR / JPY pair managed to break the narrow sideways range below 128.70, expressing its willingness to provide more negative trades during the near and medium term. Therefore, we will wait for the price to consolidate a new negative momentum to breach the 128.00 level and reach the next stop of At 127.10,
      How are you today I hope that everything is fine and that it is a good week for all of us The price of the pair has been forced to provide new sideways trading as the main indicators are to settle around the 128.90 level. If trading remains below 129.25, this will increase the chances of resuming the negative attack targeting 128.00 to 127.30 during the intermediate period.

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moody17 For This Useful Post:

mony678 (11-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,596 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moody17 View Post
      How are you today I hope that everything is fine and that it is a good week for all of us The price of the pair has been forced to provide new sideways trading as the main indicators are to settle around the 128.90 level. If trading remains below 129.25, this will increase the chances of resuming the negative attack targeting 128.00 to 127.30 during the intermediate period.
      hi sir good morning and how are sir eur/jpy strong buy movmente to taching level is 132,740 i have my i dea sir and smol lot for best profit long time trading is eur/jpy sir best of luk

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pk786 For This Useful Post:

mony678 (11-23-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,979 Times in 1,058 Posts

EURJPY moves now sideways but very soon it brakes its sideways move and then going its direction with the higher time frame. I found a pattern on 4 hour chart and that is rising wedge pattern if this pattern brake up side then market will go up and if it brake down side then market will go down. I think there is big chance to brake down and going down and hit next level of support level.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yarmouk For This Useful Post:

mony678 (11-23-2018)

15. Lamboghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Canadian CAD Analysis As we see in the chart, the pair is moving in a bullish trend with the formation of the divergence and below the bottom of the bounce from the point of 0.9621 I expect it will break the ascending trend and re-test the point and see that the pair is in front of it correct first before ascending

signals two indicators from Accumulated Oscilator (AO), Relative Vigor Index (RVI) are positive value as uptrend movement but Gator Oscilators is still indicating downtrend so pair is still in step by step bullish from 1.0071, then stable condition when bullish candle pattern and bearish candle in similar number will make this pair is still sideway here
      Today Aud/Cad current rate : ' 0.95655
      Today i think that the most suitable and profitable selling point will be 0.95562
      and today i think the most profitable buy point will be 0.95662
      I hope you all will follow my signals 
      and you all will earn more and more money by following my signals 
      my all best wishes

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36