Thread: FXCM Requotes, Lockouts, Pulled TP SL

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

shemozz is on a distinguished road shemozz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This broker is for traders who play for high stakes. It is not recommended to enter the real market with less than $5000. In fact this is an American broker, this is why I donít want to have an account with them on principle ...

2. Dragon
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angry

darrylpunk is on a distinguished road darrylpunk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      417 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu     
      it seems NFA in US iks really getting tough on requotes : According to the NFA's rules US Forex brokers must apply the slippage setting uniformly regardless of the direction the price has changed. The same applies to requoting - If the broker requotes prices when the market moves against it, it must requote prices when the market moves in its favor.
      This is very nice policy it will help us traders to avoid cheated by some brokers. Hope this policy will apply for some international brokers outside US.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bisifentus will become famous soon enough bisifentus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is an undenyable fact that FXCM group is one of the pioneers of the retail forex trading, they are infact one of the few instituitional brokers in forex market, but their manipulation is of a great concern.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bisifentus will become famous soon enough bisifentus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is an undeniable fact that FXCM group is one of the pioneers of the retail Forex trading, they are infact one of the few institutional brokers in Forex market, but their manipulation is of a great concern.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

scalping sniper is an unknown quantity at this point scalping sniper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

have worst broker experience ever had Dealing with FXCM. These FXCM team and their Representatives are not just incompetent and also they are dishonest. They are liers and they mislaid a funds lodgement for one month and took days and sometimes over 1 week to respond to emails. The Representatives behavior are not good. So i don't recommend this broker

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sudhansho001 is an unknown quantity at this point sudhansho001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its nothing new. but since there are so many new people still flocking toward Fx trading. investing etc. i must warn you that Brokers what they seam. l've used FXCM for 3 years. Satisfied 90% of the time . but when there is a mistake. its Big movement and not just a few pips.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me,I know that FXCM is the biggest forex broker in the world,which can be a very trustful broker for us to enjoy.The platform conect is so quick.It is a very steady forex broker,which I have benefited so much there.We can get the payment in a very short time.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1741 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,677 Times in 4,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trendme     
      Its nothing new, but since there are so many new people still flocking towards FX trading, investing etc, I must warn you that Brokers are not always what they seam.

I've used FXCM for 3 years, Satisfied 90% of the time, but when there is a mistake, its Big movements and not just a few pips.

i have tried Both FXCM Boston MT4 and FXCM MarktetScope-
      Mt4 = Far More Requotes and slower execution.
      However, Platform LockOuts and Pulled TP and SL are common with both Platforms. I have no idea why this broker changed their business practices, but it not worth sticking around waiting for them to fix these issues.

I have documented several of these situations. I will put the information together and post it here when I have time. For now you can look at 1 of the LockOuts, that happened back in March2010
      Oh my! And the way i though t that FXCM was so straight up with the increased client numbers and financial status of their balance sheets. am only with Instaforex for now and happy here.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Georges     
      Oh my! And the way i though t that FXCM was so straight up with the increased client numbers and financial status of their balance sheets. am only with Instaforex for now and happy here.
      InstaForex is a good broker, and you do not need to look elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by scalping sniper     
      have worst broker experience ever had Dealing with FXCM. These FXCM team and their Representatives are not just incompetent and also they are dishonest.
      Oh honestly, I'm not sure that FXCM is a bad broker, and there is no reason to say they are dishonest! I know people who invest with FXCM, colossal sums that you can not imagine, and they never complain about anything!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      InstaForex is a good broker, and you do not need to look elsewhere

Oh honestly, I'm not sure that **CM is a bad broker, and there is no reason to say they are dishonest! I know people who invest with **CM, colossal sums that you can not imagine, and they never complain about anything!
      I think peoplle are differetnt, sometimes one broker is good for one person and it's bad for other peorons. The same with anything inlife.
      What is mportant is we need to find out and experience it by ourselve and according tomy experience instaforex is no problem so far with me.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4