• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Andoid or Iphone?

1. #41 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Helen W Dozier is an unknown quantity at this point Helen W Dozier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am using these both. So ill recommend both. These are amazing with great features.

2. #42 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,818 Times in 2,338 Posts

About my experience iPhone are good and better than Android but iPhone are very costly than Android so I will suggest you you will buy Android mobile to save money e but on the other hand my Android also a good phone I like a Samsung brand Android phones so I will suggest you you will buy Samsung Android phones.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexion For This Useful Post:

Saadi009 (01-09-2020)

4. #43 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 100pips     
      I do not have much time to sit in front of my pc doing a forex trading market analysis. Then I chose to analyse using my mobile phone. I use my Iphone 5s to do forex transactions. but there are problems like non-user-friendly. Some friends suggest me to switch to android. But, I've been a long-time Iphone user. I need some adviser into this matter. Android or Iphone, which one better?

[try to be a better forex trader]
      In my opinion and my experience Android is the best operating system for all kind of peoples in the world. But iPhone is much critical and very hard for normal people's. But it is a very good for those who are doing business Works from their phone.

5. #44 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

TerranceM is an unknown quantity at this point TerranceM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the question that's gonna stay for years. iPhone has a very good OS, which is very lite as compared to Android. Security-wise again iPhone has an upper hand though Android is working hard to achieve that. And pricing wise of course everyone knows

6. #45 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Usama Rao is an unknown quantity at this point Usama Rao's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Both the Operating Systems are quite popular and both of them has their own domains.
      You asked what should you do because of your Iphone 5s problems.
      i would suggest you to either upgrade your phone like buying a new product of apple as iphone 5s is quite old now as iphone 11 has been launched recently.
      On the other hand if you want to have more options and a free experience you can also choose to buy a andriod phone.

Buy Iphone if you want to have a premium device in your hand. But, if you don't feel that way and just want to have better experience or wanna enjoy more features
      you can also choose to have Andriod phone as they are cheap and offer almost everything in a budget.

Thanks!

7. #46 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Munigelv is an unknown quantity at this point Munigelv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Worldwide, android is the most used operating system. The more users an operating system has, the more developments are done to it. If you compare android since the very first time it started then you will notice that android has really come far and got eve better by each passing day. Iphones have remained almost the same. It is like it barely grow at all. There are very few developers for Iphone apps. To get the most out of your trades just move to android. Everything will be smoother and much faster.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5