Reply to thread

Thread: 80358420 Phocion

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Josttrade is an unknown quantity at this point Josttrade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 80358420 Phocion

First theme create in Russian version this forum

Name PAMM - Phocion
    Numer - 80358420

Start investment at 1 usd
    Comission from all investmens 20%

Monitoring https://instaforex.com/forex_monitor...rader=80358420

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Plan buy cfd Nokia, position high risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: 80358420 Phocion

very good profit there from your pamm account looks like your investor making money now thanks to your good trading plan. Wish you all the best and hope you can sustain this for a very long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: 80358420 Phocion

looks like there is a drop of profit and equity for this pamm, maybe he need to cut some loss or maybe he is right now floating in loss. Wish the pamm manager and follower good luck.

Reply to thread