• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 423 of 440 ... 418 421 422 423 424 425 428 ...
    Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4394

Thread: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

1. #4221 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master is a splendid one to behold Gold Master's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,051 Times in 454 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Trades update :

Attachment 275746

Hello guys, i'm still holding my tardes on GBPUSD as you see , i missed good profits from this trades and i didn't close this tardes , i will hold it until price reach my TP or SL , its seems that i have to wait another trading day again , anyway my tardes still on floating profits .

GBPUSD analysis :

Attachment 275745

Monday was corrective for the pound, as many wanted, the price went up by about 150 points and by the close of the day rolled back down by half of this move, as a result the price at the beginning of Tuesday is at the daily pivot 1.2844. Therefore, there is no direction within the daily priority yet, it is necessary that the price bounces off the pivot in one direction. The target level for growth will be the resistance at 1.2934 which my TP for now , and for the decline support at 1.2755 , i will hold my trade as long price still inside that bullish channel , if the price break this channel down tomorrow then i will close my tardes manually .

What do you think ?
      Good morning dear forex member. conguratulation dear forex member on receiving dear forex member i am hopeful that you will get good profit from GBP USD. It is bearish trend at this time and you can get good profit

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Gold Master for this useful post.

alexnder (09-17-2020), Dee Ex (09-17-2020), Munda 420 (09-16-2020)

3. #4222 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1778 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,939 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 275746

Hello guys, i'm still holding my tardes on GBPUSD as you see , i missed good profits from this trades and i didn't close this tardes , i will hold it until price reach my TP or SL , its seems that i have to wait another trading day again , anyway my tardes still on floating profits .

GBPUSD analysis :

Attachment 275745

Monday was corrective for the pound, as many wanted, the price went up by about 150 points and by the close of the day rolled back down by half of this move, as a result the price at the beginning of Tuesday is at the daily pivot 1.2844. Therefore, there is no direction within the daily priority yet, it is necessary that the price bounces off the pivot in one direction. The target level for growth will be the resistance at 1.2934 which my TP for now , and for the decline support at 1.2755 , i will hold my trade as long price still inside that bullish channel , if the price break this channel down tomorrow then i will close my tardes manually .

What do you think ?
      Hello trader, the GBPUSD pair is moving upwards and price just crossed above the 1.2900 level. I expect further rise in this pair to the 1.3000 mark where price will encounter resistance in a case of support turned resistance for this pair. I am bullish on this pair in the short term.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 6 users say Thank You to Eva4ever for this useful post.

Aliyah (09-17-2020), Becky22 (09-17-2020), Jennykoko (09-17-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020), Youcefstyles (09-16-2020)

5. #4223 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 275746

GBPUSD analysis :

Attachment 275745

What do you think ?
      your trading of GBPUSD was very much accurate man. i really think your got the right trend on perfect timing sense you have. if we can see the daily chart then this is very good move happen today and it was expected that it will cross 1.2900+ today and we can see price is showing completely moving up now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsohel For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (09-16-2020)

7. #4224 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,532 Times in 945 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 275746

GBPUSD analysis :

Attachment 275745

What do you think ?
      Good evening dear sir you are completely right on trades. Market easily can hit your take profit level 1.29306 because gbp/usd is looking strong bullish. I think it will rebound up and can test 1.2967 level ahead. We should buy it with stop loss at 1.2836 level.Let's see and good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (09-16-2020)

9. #4225 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,341 Times in 5,039 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Trades update :

Name: Screenshot_309.png Views: 920 Size: 28.6 KB

This week was one of the worst trading week for me , my floating profits turned to loss and once i make some profits i lose it again in the next trade and this is so weird , never happen to me before and thats why the trader psychology is so important on trading .

EURGBP Analysis :

Name: Screenshot_308.png Views: 44 Size: 32.6 KB

This time i bought EURGBP and i'm waiting for some upward movements tomorrow i expect a strong EURO against tall other currencies , and some weakness on GBP during London session , i think the pair completed 4th wave now around 0.9187 level and its seems preparing to go up and breakout of the downside trend line will confirm the bullish scenario , my target is around 0.9280-0.93 .

Tomorrow data / news :

Name: Screenshot_310.png Views: 43 Size: 25.9 KB

During London session we have UK CPI , i think it can give short term strength on GBP , and after that we have US Core Retail Sales which probably will give strength on USD for short term then the most important event which is FOMC Statement and FOMC Press Conference and i think USD will shoot down this time below 92 level . For NZ GDP i don't know what gonna happen exactly so i will stay away .

Thank you !

We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

24/09/20 update

10. #4226 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,530 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Trades update :

Attachment 276321

This week was one of the worst trading week for me , my floating profits turned to loss and once i make some profits i lose it again in the next trade and this is so weird , never happen to me before and thats why the trader psychology is so important on trading .

EURGBP Analysis :

Attachment 276322

This time i bought EURGBP and i'm waiting for some upward movements tomorrow i expect a strong EURO against tall other currencies , and some weakness on GBP during London session , i think the pair completed 4th wave now around 0.9187 level and its seems preparing to go up and breakout of the downside trend line will confirm the bullish scenario , my target is around 0.9280-0.93 .

Tomorrow data / news :

Attachment 276323

During London session we have UK CPI , i think it can give short term strength on GBP , and after that we have US Core Retail Sales which probably will give strength on USD for short term then the most important event which is FOMC Statement and FOMC Press Conference and i think USD will shoot down this time below 92 level . For NZ GDP i don't know what gonna happen exactly so i will stay away .

Thank you !

you are very positive with the action of the currency euro. I do not expect strong action against the euro over the gbp/usd price. Yesterday was a good day as the pound will receive a very good statement from its fundamental reports. The euro also received good data but pound did well against the euro yesterday as the price is now trading below .92. One day ago I gave selling analysis on the eurgbp and hope the analysis is still valid. I mean, I am here bears, not bulls.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

11. 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (09-17-2020)

12. #4227 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy has a reputation beyond repute Suprimacy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,275 Times in 351 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 276321

EURGBP Analysis :

Attachment 276322

Tomorrow data / news :

Attachment 276323

Thank you !

Thanks trader for this confirmation analysis on EURGBP. The pair already broke out of its downward channel and its now heading in the upward direction to continue its trend. Price is currently at 0.9196. and I anticipate a minimum 50 pips movement

13. 11 users say Thank You to Suprimacy for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), Becky22 (09-17-2020), Emirace (09-17-2020), Eva4ever (09-17-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Lechef (09-17-2020), Leo Kendrick (09-17-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Shegzx (09-17-2020), Youcefstyles (09-17-2020)

14. #4228 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,645 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 276321

EURGBP Analysis :

Attachment 276322

Tomorrow data / news :

Attachment 276323

Thank you !

Of course your planning is very good and positive for good trade start. I think Eurgbp price again will be more crazy and will be stopping down trend under the bottom side rather continue moving to higher side. Now the Price moving a strong uptrend channel and making a strong bullish candle. Price more buying presser under the bellow side. In my point of view price will be hit or touch on his resistance level of price 0.94939.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

15. 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), Youcefstyles (09-17-2020)

16. #4229 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,149 Times in 4,332 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 276321

EURGBP Analysis :

Attachment 276322

Tomorrow data / news :

Attachment 276323

Thank you !

Good morning, yesterday's eurgbp pair started to move weakly and is below the trendline. In fact, I think that the Eurgbp pair will go down again.
      From this market condition we can SELL with a target at 0.9150.
      Latest Update: My trading journal

17. 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), Youcefstyles (09-17-2020)

18. #4230 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,823 Times in 965 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Trades update :

Attachment 276321

EURGBP Analysis :

Attachment 276322

Tomorrow data / news :

Attachment 276323

Thank you !

Euro GBP currency pair is one of the violatile pair of forex market. despair is now in the good bullish trend and now it has break all the resistance label and it is likely to touching the high price of 0.93 50 one other hand it is expected the price of this currency pair of EURGBP will be going down lower as this air is already at high side and if it go in bearish moves it's price will going to down trend. thanks dear.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahim2020 For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (09-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 423 of 440 ... 418 421 422 423 424 425 428 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 20