• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 192 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1303 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,588 Times in 1,721 Posts

Default Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

Hello eveybody,
      My name's Youcef and im new here where I would like to share my technical analysis and my charts , im not good enough but i'm trying my best
      I use Price action, Trend lines, Fibonacci levels, Waves analyses and i don't use any indicator in my trading because i belive that Naked trading is the best
      I trade Mostly on Major pairs (Eur/usd, Gbp/usd, usd/jpy.. etc)
      So i hope my analysis will helps to gain more profits and everyone is welcomed to post his own views on my analysis.

Thank you Mt5 members ,

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Gbp/usd 4h :

The pair was strongly bullish last week because it was affected by the brexit news

as we see the pair got rejected From an important level which is :
      -an old resistance
      -161.8 fibo level
      -broken up trend

So i think the cable will go down below 1.2950 as 1st target , but if it passed the last top , the next selling area will be 1.3270.
      Good luck
      Last edited by Youcefstyles; 09-16-2018 at 07:34 PM.

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), Ayazfx (05-02-2019), fightforfun(fff) (09-18-2018), ghaffar087 (10-21-2018), Gjhon (09-26-2018), kkk30 (09-17-2018), Maxbabu (09-30-2018), MBorhan18 (02-25-2019), mony678 (09-25-2018), mrramy (09-27-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), sho (09-18-2018), Sihussain (10-16-2018), STARK (07-11-2019), sultan jimmy (09-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Hello eveybody,
      My name's Youcef and im new here where I would like to share my technical analysis and my charts , im not good enough but i'm trying my best
      I use Price action, Trend lines, Fibonacci levels, Waves analyses and i don't use any indicator in my trading because i belive that Naked trading is the best
      So i hope my analysis will helps to gain more profits and everyone is welcomed to post his own views on my analysis.

Thank you Mt5 members ,

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Gbp/usd 4h :

The pair was strongly bullish last week because it was affected by the brexit news

-an old resistance
      -161.8 fibo level
      -broken up trend

So i think the cable will go down below 1.2950 as 1st target , but if it passed the last top , the next selling area will be 1.3270.
      Good luck
      You are welcome to this trading journal Youcefstyles, you will really enjoy your stay if you are active with us here. And the trading pairs you want to be giving your signals upon are good ones that will help you to gain massively in the market. Just like the trading of GBPUSD for example, it can help traders to make massive income in just a week, that is why i like it. And as for the analysis you made concerning the cable (GBPUSD), I am still watching the situation with the pair for now, so that i will not just trade the market anyone, i have to take caution since this is still the beginning of the week. But i am seeing a more of buying market as 1.077 is broken upsides.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), kkk30 (09-17-2018), Moody17 (11-26-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), Youcefstyles (09-17-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1303 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader     
      You are welcome to this trading journal Youcefstyles, you will really enjoy your stay if you are active with us here. And the trading pairs you want to be giving your signals upon are good ones that will help you to gain massively in the market. Just like the trading of GBPUSD for example, it can help traders to make massive income in just a week, that is why i like it. And as for the analysis you made concerning the cable (GBPUSD), I am still watching the situation with the pair for now, so that i will not just trade the market anyone, i have to take caution since this is still the beginning of the week. But i am seeing a more of buying market as 1.077 is broken upsides.
      thank you ,whiteliontrader I really appreciate that,and i hope that we can all help each other
      For the GBP/USD I still think that if D1 didn't close above the ristance 1.3122 so this pair will go down , if it passed so the best selling area will be in 1.327x.

anyway,for now i think waiting for broke the up trendline In the H4 is the best option to confirm the downside.

Thanks Again bro

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), kkk30 (09-17-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kkk30 is a glorious beacon of light kkk30 is a glorious beacon of light kkk30 is a glorious beacon of light kkk30 is a glorious beacon of light kkk30 is a glorious beacon of light kkk30's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello eveybody,

Thank you Mt5 members ,

Gbp/usd 4h :

-an old resistance
      -161.8 fibo level
      -broken up trend

Good luck

I thank you for your very wonderful analysis and I wish you success.
      I present to you my analysis of GPB USD pair.

The GBP-USD pair offers a slight positive trades now to close to the 1.3100 barrier, stimulated by a positive stochastic, waiting to visit the 1.3226 level which represents our next main goal, with attention to the fact that breaking 1.2963 will stop the proposed height and put the price under the negative pressure of New.

I wish you more success and progress in this field
      good luck

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to kkk30 for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (09-17-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Accumulated bonus
      1303 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Chf/Jpy 1H

In my view,this pair has fenished 5 waves up accourding to Elliot waves ,and now its prepare to go down,i think this will be a good opportunity to sell this pair from this level with 1st target 115.40 , 2nd 115.10, 3rd 114.80.
      Sl should be above 116.50.
      Let see what's gonna happen
      Good luck

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), ralph (09-23-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477 has much to be proud of boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,333 Times in 349 Posts

Chf/Jpy 1H

In my view,this pair has fenished 5 waves up accourding to Elliot waves ,and now its prepare to go down,i think this will be a good opportunity to sell this pair from this level with 1st target 115.40 , 2nd 115.10, 3rd 114.80.
      Sl should be above 116.50.
      Let see what's gonna happen
      Good luck

yes currently it is up but when you look at the H1 chart you will see that it will enter in the down trend and come back to the downside may be today or tomorrow. If we sell this pair from up than take profit should be the 115.60 and stop loss is 116.60.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to boy31477 for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), Mianwali18 (09-18-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), Youcefstyles (09-18-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Accumulated bonus
      1303 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by boy31477     
      yes currently it is up but when you look at the H1 chart you will see that it will enter in the down trend and come back to the downside may be today or tomorrow. If we sell this pair from up than take profit should be the 115.60 and stop loss is 116.60.
      Unfortunately, the trade got stopped, but its okey because this is the nature of market and i still have a problem with placing stoploss.
      So i entred again from 116.45 with targets below because i'm kinda sure that it will go down and all jpy pairs will go down.
      1st trgt: 115.60
      2nd trgt: 114.80
      final trgt: 113.87

wish you all the best

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), ralph (09-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,081 Times in 500 Posts

Unfortunately, the trade got stopped, but its okey because this is the nature of market and i still have a problem with placing stoploss.
      So i entred again from 116.45 with targets below because i'm kinda sure that it will go down and all jpy pairs will go down.
      1st trgt: 115.60
      2nd trgt: 114.80
      final trgt: 113.87

wish you all the best
      hell mate , hope you Compensates this loss soon . the problem not only to where to put stop loss but also when to enter the trade. I think well will have a good place to sell CHFJPY on 1H frame when he broke down the black channel with small stop loss , then the pair will make small correction below this trend . My target will be at strong resistance line at 115.00 .

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (09-18-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Accumulated bonus
      1303 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP/NZD H4 :

Well, this is not my favorite pair and i rarely trade on it, but we should take a look at this two chart below because we have two reasons to sell this pair:
      First , we have a broken up trendline in the h4 chart in a good place to sell with a little Sl and Big TP.

GBP/NZD H4

in this chart , we have an uncompleted correction wave ABC and it suppose to complet in 2.0050

in my view, the downward may begins tomorrow with Gbp CPI news release but its better to stay away at this moment.
      So, we can make a sell order now and place a sell limit in 2.0050 in case price go there with target i will chose them later but you have to knows that you should use a large stop loss for this pair because it move so fast .
      please share your analysis in this pair with me and give me your opinion about it.
      Good luck for every one ,
      Last edited by Youcefstyles; 09-18-2018 at 11:02 PM.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), hooda2018 (09-19-2018), ralph (09-23-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018 is a glorious beacon of light hooda2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP/NZD H4 :

Well, this is not my favorite pair and i rarely trade on it, but we should take a look at this two chart below because we have two reasons to sell this pair:
      First , we have a broken up trendline in the h4 chart in a good place to sell with a little Sl and Big TP.

GBP/NZD H4

in this chart , we have an uncompleted correction wave ABC and it suppose to complet in 2.0050

in my view, the downward may begins tomorrow with Gbp CPI news release but its better to stay away at this moment.
      So, we can make a sell order now and place a sell limit in 2.0050 in case price go there with target i will chose them later but you have to knows that you should use a large stop loss for this pair because it move so fast .
      please share your analysis in this pair with me and give me your opinion about it.
      Good luck for every one ,

Hello my friend How are you daily thank you for the wonderful analysis husband now in a re-test of the previous historical resistance the husband failed to break it and then broke the bullish trend on the daily and 4 hours
      And this supports the husband to land strongly

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to hooda2018 for this useful post.

ashraff (09-24-2018), ralph (09-23-2018), Youcefstyles (09-19-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 192 1 2 3 6 ...