• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 157 ... 152 155 156 157
    Results 1,561 to 1,566 of 1566

Thread: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,351 Times in 3,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Good morning guys , i hope that you enjoyed your weekend

Journal update :

For me it was amazing week because last week i made good profits and got many payments , last Friday i got another payment via Skrill in less than 30 minutes and this is so fast .

Attachment 133399

And i have another pending withdrawal , i hope it will be processed tomorrow

Attachment 133401

I made this profits from trading USDCAD , EURGBP and scalping GBPUSD , you can check my analysis on this pair .

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Well, i sold this pair last and gave me some profits , but for now i think there is a good selling opportunity for medium term with a first target 1.3100 support level
      USDX reached as strong monthly Resistance and there is a high possibility to drop this week especially with FED meeting minutes on Wednesday and Jason holes and CAD index is preparing to go up soon
      Sl level should be below 1.3350 level land target 1.31000 level

Good luck

Hello Youcefstyle,

Wow! What a beautiful day with a beautiful news of nice profits made by you friend as making a sun of $67 is not a joke in this nowadays unstable market scenario.

I think you should be careful in selling the usdcad for a long term trading goals because it will buy once again from the key support price area.1.3240 and should go uppish till the 1.3360 for today or tomorrow.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13400950

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), Maheen8490 (Today), Yarmouk (Today), Youcefstyles (Today)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,939 Times in 2,221 Posts

Journal update :

For me it was amazing week because last week i made good profits and got many payments , last Friday i got another payment via Skrill in less than 30 minutes and this is so fast .

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

I made this profits from trading USDCAD , EURGBP and scalping GBPUSD , you can check my analysis on this pair .

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Well, i sold this pair last and gave me some profits , but for now i think there is a good selling opportunity for medium term with a first target 1.3100 support level
      USDX reached as strong monthly Resistance and there is a high possibility to drop this week especially with FED meeting minutes on Wednesday and Jason holes and CAD index is preparing to go up soon

Good luck
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 15
Size:  62.0 KB

Good morning my dear mate! How are you my dear mate? I hope so that you are fine today because you have made some good withdrawal request, anyway after such a long time I am replying on your journal my dear mate, I am sorry for that.

With a good news I am back here, because you have done a good withdrawal, where one of these is processed already and another one still on pending, I hope so that the pending withdrawal will be processed very quickly.

For USDCAD, I am looking some drops from USDCAD because according to USD Index the price of USDCAD should make some good bearish trends too and overall right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with USDCAD pair. Have a good day my dear mate with some good profits.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (Today), SweetRose (Today), Yarmouk (Today), Youcefstyles (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      904 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,751 Times in 1,565 Posts

Journal update :

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Good luck
      Congratulation mate you made very good profit last weak and you got your one withdrawal request and other are pending right now hopefully it will be clear very soon. Yes your analysis is very good and i think you can do much better when you have plan. Before trading planing can hep trader a lot.
      Proper trading strategy help trader focused and they can easily find good setup that help the protect there trading account and balance and also they can reduce risk as well. Your USDCAD analysis is nice and i also think there is very good chance to move down again. But if market brake 1.3340 level then there is possibility to move up again.

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Name:  UC D.png
Views: 12
Size:  60.4 KB
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (Today), SweetRose (Today), Youcefstyles (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5046 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,474 Times in 4,698 Posts

Journal update :

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Good luck
      Hello friends youcefstyles first take my salam. I am very pleased to get you here earlier and thank for your good analysis.

I hope you are good and trading business is going on good. What you express in your analysis that is very bad for me because I expec usdcad will be uppish strongly. Because last couple of high impact news of American dollar was outstanding so American dollar must come back and protect his negative trend.

It may be emotion of me, lets see what happen next two sessio.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (Today), SweetRose (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,794 Times in 1,455 Posts

Journal update :

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Good luck
      Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, congrats mate some of your profits you have already received in your Skrill account and some of your profits is pending hope it will also be processed in today's next some hours because today working day is started, this pair has braked the channel so now the potential selling opportunities are available at this pair

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maheen8490 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1888 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,588 Times in 1,643 Posts

Journal update :

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Good luck
      Greetings and Good morning to you mate,
      First of all congratulation for this big amount of profit you can get in last week it will be great achievement and hope pending withdraw will paid today then you will start this week trading, According to my opinion for the USDCAD pair it will be have bullish trend if it will be give support below the 1.3180 then we can set the sell trade setup for the price zone of 1.3130 still price moving area is in bullish zone of 1.3350 for next moves.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Honey Bee (Today), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 157 ... 152 155 156 157