• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 70 73 74 75

Thread: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles View Post
      Hello again :

Update :

Well first of all i received my payment on my Skrill wallet very early today thank you Instaforex :

Then i won the weekly contest " Guess Forex Trend" for my first time so congratulation for other winners i hope i will receive it today because there is good trading opportunity :

Got a margin call on Bonus account :

unfortunately i got a margin call GBPUSD was on strong downside moments which i wasn't expect this i lost the last weekly bonus 15 $ it was a small bonus anyway .
      I'm still on bull side on GBPUSD because the last bearish moves could be a correction before flying again to my targets 1.34 and 1.345 but if support level 1.32 got broken i will close this trades .
      I'm still on buy position on my real account , Have a good day

Good evening my dear friend congratulation on your withdrawal.
      and it is too bad on your margin call because of the GBP/USD, in my analysis the price of GBP/USD will going bearish for a while before start again bullish because right now the price currently in strong level and already engulf the last low. for better understanding please look at my chart below.
      Attached Images  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,012 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles View Post
      Hello everyone ,

Receiving weekly contest prize :

Today i got my weekly contest prize which is 25$

I sold GBPUSD from a lower price with large lot but price turned and start going up +1.3300 level i knew that i will get a margin call this time too so i closed it on loss and sold EURUSD by mistake and i recovered some loss from selling EURUSD.
      Now i will wait to start buying GBPUSD from 1.3230 level with a targets : 1.3400 and 1.3450 .
      What do you think ?

GBPUSD :

Average Earnings Index and Employment data was great that's why GBP still strong on H4 time frame but for now its just stated the correction on smaller time frame in my view the price is heading down to 1.3230 level and maybe more lower .
      EURUSD will follow it too because USDX has retraced from a daily support level 96.31 we should expect a deep correction on EURUSD TO 1.1300 and 1.1250 level .

Thank you
      Hello my dear friend I hope you are so happy because you get 25$ in weekly contest and I hope your analysis is accurate that's why you get your bonus so it's good time because prize give us more motivation so now I think that's money direct withdraw able so dear I wish again your gate more profit ...

Reply to thread
    Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 70 73 74 75