• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 156 of 178 ... 151 154 155 156 157 158 161 ...
    Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1776

Thread: Youcefstyles's - Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8229 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,364 Times in 5,909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Good mooring guys ,

Journal update :

Today , after 3 days i received my weekly prize which is 150$ , Thanks to Instaforex and i will work harder to win next time too and wish you a good luck guys !

Attachment 132875

EURUSD analysis :

Attachment 132876

As we saw today , EURO dropped after breaking the support level 1.1160 yesterday , on the H4 time frame its looks like a reversal but on the daily time frame this is just a correction wave which is probably completed
      i think current levels are good levels to satrt buying this pair with a good target 300 (1.1400) points and SL below 1.1000 , i believe that USDX will strat falling tomorrow or next week , a new bearish wave should begins next wek and it will drive USDX lower to 96 level , so lets see !

Have a nice weekend guys !

Good day to you too mate. I think the EURUSD 1.1100 support is the bottom of this downtrend and I will expect an upward reversal sooner or later. This might be a good day to buy this major pair because the market is too calm due to lack of high impact news that can make the trend so smooth. Let's hope that the mega uptrend for EURUSD will happen before the end of month because this trend has a potential of 500 pips movement upward. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.
      Last edited by balut; 08-16-2019 at 01:44 AM.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-16-2019), fadilah (08-16-2019), Maheen8490 (08-16-2019), Yarmouk (08-16-2019), Youcefstyles (08-16-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1560 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,552 Times in 2,886 Posts

Good mooring guys ,

Journal update :

Today , after 3 days i received my weekly prize which is 150$ , Thanks to Instaforex and i will work harder to win next time too and wish you a good luck guys !

Attachment 132875

EURUSD analysis :

Attachment 132876

As we saw today , EURO dropped after breaking the support level 1.1160 yesterday , on the H4 time frame its looks like a reversal but on the daily time frame this is just a correction wave which is probably completed
      i think current levels are good levels to satrt buying this pair with a good target 300 (1.1400) points and SL below 1.1000 , i believe that USDX will strat falling tomorrow or next week , a new bearish wave should begins next wek and it will drive USDX lower to 96 level , so lets see !

Good morning mate, i could not belong my eyes when i saw your post on the bonus you got. That means that you are the only winner for the weekly guess contest, congratulations to you. Do not let this bonus freak you out, as big as it could be in your sight, it could be lost easily when you did not trade it well. Try to use it well and i wish you good luck on this. Eurusd is now going down, it will come towards 1.1135 to begin its falling again.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Yarmouk (08-16-2019), Youcefstyles (08-16-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,798 Times in 2,254 Posts

Good mooring guys ,

Journal update :

Attachment 132875

EURUSD analysis :

Attachment 132876

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, congrats dear this week you was the only one member who wins this contest and now the prize money is also in your account, so I hope you will grab the good profits from this amount, today the EUR/USD seems that it lands more an it will touch it's bottom suppoort also so don't buy it

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,824 Times in 4,446 Posts

Good mooring guys ,

Journal update :

Attachment 132875

EURUSD analysis :

Attachment 132876

Hi Youcefstyles, You will be making a lot of mistakes if you are still in the bias of buying the EURUSD. It is sure on the chart that the EURUSD will be going down, that was what i told you guys many times this week, and with the situation of the chart now, we can see more falling of this asset. If we see the bullish movement, it will only be for the most temporary time, it will soon start to get lower and lower till it breaks below the level of 1.1000, nad we will be heading for parity afterwards.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,683 Times in 2,156 Posts

Good mooring guys ,

Journal update :

Attachment 132875

EURUSD analysis :

Attachment 132876

Congratulation mate you win great contest and also get your prize that is great. Now you can trade with you balance and focusing on making profit with it. It is very handsome amount if you trade with your knowledge and experience that will be great for your trading career.
      Yes mate i also think EURUSD will move up and now price is very good level at 1.1100 level. Market also formed very good head and shoulder pattern as well but trader should watch other pair like USD index if USD index show strength then EURUSD will brake 1.1000 level. So be careful mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

fadilah (08-16-2019), FxBD (08-16-2019), Maheen8490 (08-16-2019), Youcefstyles (08-16-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,777 Times in 4,003 Posts

Good mooring guys ,

Journal update :

Attachment 132875

EURUSD analysis :

Attachment 132876

wow man , excellent job done, seems you have the best luck here. only one winner and got huge amount of price is rare thing.I believe that you will trade carefully with your bonus amount , even today we will get our weekly bonus which will added to your account too, so you will have an excellent amount of bonus for trading. now make profit with EURUSD buying today and i will suggest you not to hold your buy order for long term because there might be a good chance that price could goes below 1.1080.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

Youcefstyles (08-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,227 Times in 1,639 Posts

Cool

Good morning guys , i hope that you enjoyed your weekend

Journal update :

For me it was amazing week because last week i made good profits and got many payments , last Friday i got another payment via Skrill in less than 30 minutes and this is so fast .

Name:  Screenshot_112.png
Views: 99
Size:  5.0 KB

And i have another pending withdrawal , i hope it will be processed tomorrow

Name:  Screenshot_113.png
Views: 49
Size:  7.7 KB

I made this profits from trading USDCAD , EURGBP and scalping GBPUSD , you can check my analysis on this pair .

USDCAD analysis :

Name:  Screenshot_114.png
Views: 49
Size:  43.3 KB

Well, i sold this pair last and gave me some profits , but for now i think there is a good selling opportunity for medium term with a first target 1.3100 support level
      USDX reached as strong monthly Resistance and there is a high possibility to drop this week especially with FED meeting minutes on Wednesday and Jason holes and CAD index is preparing to go up soon
      Sl level should be below 1.3350 level land target 1.31000 level

Good luck

14. The following 11 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-19-2019), bappy4x (08-19-2019), fadilah (08-19-2019), fembizz (08-19-2019), Maheen8490 (08-19-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-19-2019), SweetRose (08-19-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,218 Times in 2,208 Posts

Journal update :

For me it was amazing week because last week i made good profits and got many payments , last Friday i got another payment via Skrill in less than 30 minutes and this is so fast .

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

I made this profits from trading USDCAD , EURGBP and scalping GBPUSD , you can check my analysis on this pair .

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Well, i sold this pair last and gave me some profits , but for now i think there is a good selling opportunity for medium term with a first target 1.3100 support level
      USDX reached as strong monthly Resistance and there is a high possibility to drop this week especially with FED meeting minutes on Wednesday and Jason holes and CAD index is preparing to go up soon

Good luck
      Good morning Yusuf
      First, congratulations on the profits they have made and The fact that you have received profits in your account in just half an hour is a great and amazing performance from InstaForex
      As for USD / CAD I think in the short term it will continue to move down to target level 1.323541 and from there it can start to move up again
      †On the other hand, if it manages to break the level 1.3181, will probably continue to move down in the long term

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

bappy4x (08-19-2019), Maheen8490 (08-19-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-19-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (08-19-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,648 Posts

Journal update :

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Good luck
      Hello friend, greetings and good morning to you, many many congratulation for your withdrawal, your one of withdrawal request has been processed and other withdrawal still on pending, but very quickly you will get your withdrawal my friend. You have made a good profits and i hope you will do more profits next days.
      For USDCAD pair, today I am expecting some drops from the pair, we will see some bearish breakout from USDCAD because the price of USDCAD has retraced its price to downside movement. Good luck for your next profits friend.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

bappy4x (08-19-2019), Maheen8490 (08-19-2019), Youcefstyles (08-19-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3681 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,769 Times in 3,695 Posts

Journal update :

Attachment 133399

Attachment 133401

USDCAD analysis :

Attachment 133402

Good luck

Hello Youcefstyle,

Wow! What a beautiful day with a beautiful news of nice profits made by you friend as making a sun of $67 is not a joke in this nowadays unstable market scenario.

I think you should be careful in selling the usdcad for a long term trading goals because it will buy once again from the key support price area.1.3240 and should go uppish till the 1.3360 for today or tomorrow.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $50 or $500 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13400950

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bappy4x (08-19-2019), Maheen8490 (08-19-2019), Yarmouk (08-19-2019), Youcefstyles (08-19-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 156 of 178 ... 151 154 155 156 157 158 161 ...