• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 39 ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ...

Thread: android's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

bobanedved is a name known to all bobanedved is a name known to all bobanedved is a name known to all bobanedved is a name known to all bobanedved is a name known to all bobanedved is a name known to all bobanedved's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
      GOLD

Gold continued the corrective rally after breaching the top of the falling trend line as well as breaking above the previous resistance level of 1305 dollars, so the next target for this rise 1313 in 1321 good for selling speculation in the case of targeting ..
      Durable Goods Orders Increase Dollar Suffering Against Euro and Currencies After Negative Release, British Parliament vote will remain at 10:00 pm GMT this evening

EURJPY

There is no change in our view of the Euro as it has been since yesterday, where the corrective correction is expected to continue for 4 hours and the breach of 125.85 will push 126.25 which is possible to speculate on it but cautiously with the next point 126.80 safer for sale if targeted during the week ..

Gold is trading below 1302.60, while Stochastic is showing a saturation in the short term, while the pair is waiting for the pair to resume the positive attempts, taking into consideration that closing the daily candlestick below the mentioned level will put the price under more negative pressure over the short term and intraday basis. The first wave is suggested at 1320.00.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to bobanedved for this useful post.

Ahmadfaraj (03-14-2019), android (03-15-2019), FarobesX9 (03-15-2019), husseinmatwally (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,714 Times in 654 Posts

Default EURCHF /

EURCHF

European Union trade commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom recently said EU countries are moving toward approving trade talks with the United States. I also reiterated that the EU would respond to any tariffs imposed on European cars

The price of the pair continues to suffer strong resistance line after breaking the downtrend levels on the four-hour interval, if the price breached the resistance line at 1.1375 and the closing above it is an opportunity to buy targets of 1.1410. If the price remains below it, We see a new bearishness for the pair.

4. The following 13 users say Thank You to android for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-15-2019), amine ff (03-15-2019), balut (03-16-2019), bocahedan (03-15-2019), FarobesX9 (03-15-2019), husseinmatwally (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019), Unregistered (6)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,037 Times in 2,190 Posts

EURCHF

European Union trade commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom recently said EU countries are moving toward approving trade talks with the United States. I also reiterated that the EU would respond to any tariffs imposed on European cars

The price of the pair continues to suffer strong resistance line after breaking the downtrend levels on the four-hour interval, if the price breached the resistance line at 1.1375 and the closing above it is an opportunity to buy targets of 1.1410. If the price remains below it, We see a new bearishness for the pair.

Good morning my friend,in my technical point of view,i think EURCHF will try to move down today as i see on H4 chart it already break below SMA 50 but looking at H1 chart i think it want to make a pull back first and try to break above SMA 200,for longer term i think it is still in sideway since it is still moving between SMA 50 and SMA 100 on daily timeframe,so it needs to break one of the SMA before we can see clear trend. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

android (03-15-2019), FarobesX9 (03-15-2019), husseinmatwally (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,118 Times in 692 Posts

EURCHF

Candle is above Moving Average period 20 in 30 Minutes chart so I think itís still standing for uptrend.
      Today analysis for the pair of : EUR/CHF Trading opinion for the best profitable trade: Open buy I recommend this trading trend for all my friends because I made this recommendation after the great experience of trading and analysis of fundamental approaches.
      First target must be at 1.2346 and second target at 1.2370 for next time. Place your stop loss 40 points from your open position and set tp 70 pips

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

android (03-15-2019), husseinmatwally (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,984 Times in 938 Posts

EURCHF

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate, the Peace and the Peace be upon the Most Generous, the Most Generous. The following is a good statement to the members of the Supreme Court. We complement our analyzes of the unrepentant cross marriages, in which we strive as much as possible to help the members understand the future trends and talk about the Euro pair. The pair for the technical analysis we talked about and Palmly touching the broken bullish trend and fell more than 60 points again, God willing, complement the sale to the pair to the target specified in the line chart on the chart and justified to those who benefited from the analysis .. Good luck to all

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

android (03-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default USDCHF / DOW / CHFJPY

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Good morning my friend,in my technical point of view,i think EURCHF will try to move down today as i see on H4 chart it already break below SMA 50 but looking at H1 chart i think it want to make a pull back first and try to break above SMA 200,for longer term i think it is still in sideway since it is still moving between SMA 50 and SMA 100 on daily timeframe,so it needs to break one of the SMA before we can see clear trend. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.
      Quote Originally Posted by lebouziramzinio View Post
      In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate, the Peace and the Peace be upon the Most Generous, the Most Generous. The following is a good statement to the members of the Supreme Court. We complement our analyzes of the unrepentant cross marriages, in which we strive as much as possible to help the members understand the future trends and talk about the Euro pair. The pair for the technical analysis we talked about and Palmly touching the broken bullish trend and fell more than 60 points again, God willing, complement the sale to the pair to the target specified in the line chart on the chart and justified to those who benefited from the analysis .. Good luck to all

USDCHF

USD / CHF The beginning of the week is that the decline is targeting 1.0025 and it has already been done. The pair is currently rebounding towards 1.0048 resistance and if we continue to stay lower we will return to the downside towards 1.0025 and the last break will lead to 1.0000, whether today next week, God willing, Candle 4 hours higher 1.0048

DOW JONES

The Dow Jones is in a corrective move targeting the resistance zone between 25850-25880 within the next short period, God willing, if it reached this area and managed to break it higher with the closing of the candle on the first day will be a sign to continue the next climb and vice versa.

CHFJPY

Technically, the pair is in a corrective rally in the sense that a rise is supposed to be an opportunity to sell at the will of God but from certain levels, the pair may now complete the downside as it is out of the weekly range but if it comes back up it will target resistance 111.65 and is considered very good for sale

12. The following 9 users say Thank You to android for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-15-2019), arda (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019), Unregistered (6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,984 Times in 938 Posts

USDCHF

USD / CHF The beginning of the week is that the decline is targeting 1.0025 and it has already been done. The pair is currently rebounding towards 1.0048 resistance and if we continue to stay lower we will return to the downside towards 1.0025 and the last break will lead to 1.0000, whether today next week, God willing, Candle 4 hours higher 1.0048

My personal analysis of the USD / CHF pair on the 4-day resistance and resistance levels
      I saw the pair as I expected the medium and near term decline
      For the first two goals 0.9983 and 0.9955 0.9955 or support area to face the pair and if closed below it will continue to the level of God knows
      Good luck to all

DOW JONES

The Dow Jones is in a corrective move targeting the resistance zone between 25850-25880 within the next short period, God willing, if it reached this area and managed to break it higher with the closing of the candle on the first day will be a sign to continue the next climb and vice versa.

CHFJPY

Technically, the pair is in a corrective rally in the sense that a rise is supposed to be an opportunity to sell at the will of God but from certain levels, the pair may now complete the downside as it is out of the weekly range but if it comes back up it will target resistance 111.65 and is considered very good for sale

My personal analysis of the USD / CHF pair on the 4-day resistance and resistance levels
      For the first two goals 0.9983 and 0.9955 0.9955 or support area to face the pair and if closed below it will continue to the level of God knows
      Good luck to all

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-15-2019), android (03-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      843 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,296 Posts

USDCHF

DOW JONES

CHFJPY

my usdchf daily chart
      I think the pair is now ending the week positively after returning above with support from the trend line shown on the chart to signal the beginning of a bullish direction for the price
      But next week it is possible to confirm the price direction higher if it succeeded in breaking the trend line above to have a new bullish wave on the daily chart

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-15-2019), android (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EURUSD / USDCHF

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by arda View Post
      my usdchf daily chart
      I think the pair is now ending the week positively after returning above with support from the trend line shown on the chart to signal the beginning of a bullish direction for the price
      But next week it is possible to confirm the price direction higher if it succeeded in breaking the trend line above to have a new bullish wave on the daily chart

Good luck to all

EURUSD

Yesterday's bearish move took place amid the recovery of the US dollar in all areas. The US dollar index rose 0.25% after falling during the previous four trading days. US yields rose on Thursday.

The price of the euro has not moved much in the past, as prices are stabilizing in the vicinity of each other, the pair is facing strong resistance levels, if the price breaks the upper rib levels of the channel and resistance levels at 1.1340 and closing above them is a chance to buy with targets of 1.1380, If the price remains below these levels it is possible to see a new bearishness for the pair.

USDCHF

The US dollar index rose 0.25% after falling during the previous four trading days. US yields rose on Thursday, boosting the US currency.

The USD / CHF has fallen sharply and rebounded from the upper triangle levels which we have already indicated. The pair now faces the lower triangle levels if the price of the lower leg breaks at 1.0000 and the closing below is an opportunity to sell with targets of 0.9950. The price above these levels and the closing above it is possible that the pair will bounce back again.

18. The following 10 users say Thank You to android for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-15-2019), arda (03-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019), loveyo (03-15-2019), Unregistered (6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,814 Times in 945 Posts

EURCHF

GBPUSD has tested the pivotal support at 1.3226 yesterday and has held steady above it, keeping our bullish outlook intact so far, supported by SMA 50 from the bottom and Stochastic approaching oversold areas.

Therefore, we are waiting for positive trading during the upcoming sessions provided stability above 1.3226, with the reminder that our next main target resides at 1.3490.

The trading range for today is expected among 1.3180 support and 1.3350 resistance

20. The following 9 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-15-2019), android (03-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (03-15-2019), Unregistered (6)

Reply to thread
    Page 27 of 39 ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 32 ...