• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30

Thread: android's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,715 Times in 336 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakjak View Post
      USD / CHF On the 4-hour frame, the pair only touched the support area shown at the chart at 1.0016 levels and started to climb higher
      I think the pair will test this area again very soon and will wait for it to test these levels again
      If he closes the top again and starts climbing, I think he will be buying and the dollar will regain strength against the franc to a large extent
      As for the expected targets at 1,0065 then 1,010..

Quote Originally Posted by amine ff View Post

The USD / CHF pair continues to decline gradually approaching our target at 0.9990, noting that SMA 50 is a negative pressure that may help push the price to break the mentioned level and extend the short term downside wave, with the next target reaching 0.9900.

From here, the bearish bias will remain in control for the next sessions unless the price breeds to breach the levels of 1.0070 then 1.0128 and stability above it.

The trading range for today is among the key support at 0.9960 and resistance at 1.0070

The general trend for today is bearish
      Quote Originally Posted by bobanedved View Post
      Oil resumed its positive trading session to test the $ 59.00 barrier, reinforcing expectations for a continuation of the bullish trend over the coming period. The next targets are at 60.00 and then 64.90, while stability remains above 57.46.
      Quote Originally Posted by meedo View Post
      Good afternoon bro . Your analysing is great . I have seen that your analyse said that the pair of USD/CHF is near to form a shark Patten , could pleas how we can recognize the shark pattern because this is the first time which i hear something like that anyway good luck bro i wish your position will hit the target .
      Quote Originally Posted by lebouziramzinio View Post
      Trading should continue dynamically but trend l was unexpected The resistance at 112.10 was strong for a long time, so if the price is above it, I think that would be a very bullish sign.

As it happened, the Bank of Japan did not have much impact and the fact that the price was not even able to reach 112.09 was a sign of a bearish trend. The price seems to be heavy now and a break below 111.44 is likely. This is likely to be the pivotal level today, so once it breaks down, we are likely to see further declines that are likely to be near the 111.00 level at least.
      There was no market reaction on Trump's comments and major US stock indexes were trading mixed with the Dow Jones industrial average

USD / CHF is still close to each other in the past time, and can not break the current support levels if the price remains above the ascending trend line with the support line at 1.0000 and stability above it is a chance to reach targets of 1.0050. And the closure below them, the decline and sale are the strongest.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to android for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), BlackDollar (Today), husseinmatwally (Today), meedo (Today), The End (Today), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally is a splendid one to behold husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,064 Times in 186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
      There was no market reaction on Trump's comments and major US stock indexes were trading mixed with the Dow Jones industrial average

USD / CHF is still close to each other in the past time, and can not break the current support levels if the price remains above the ascending trend line with the support line at 1.0000 and stability above it is a chance to reach targets of 1.0050. And the closure below them, the decline and sale are the strongest.
      Thank you my good brother for your analysis, so I would like to share with you in Gronalk by responding to this pair
      The price has fallen since a period in a downtrend but the trend seems to be very weak
      Even reached a very strong demand area I do not think the price can penetrate
      Stochastic may also be saturated with selling and appears to be on the rise, supported by the Stochastic indicator, a trend-oriented traderName:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 6
Size:  32.7 KB

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), android (Today), BlackDollar (Today), Unregistered (2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2824 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,589 Times in 943 Posts

the usd / chf is now trading around the support level 0.9995 , this support is very important and critical because in case of breaking through it and settling down the next destination for the pair will be the support area between the two levels 0.9926 and 0.9907 , the overall trend now seems to be bearish but there is a probability for a consolidation period that may make the bearish trend weaker and thus the bullish one may start to arise again to target the current supports that will be turned to resistances then

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), android (Today), BlackDollar (Today), meedo (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

meedo will become famous soon enough meedo will become famous soon enough meedo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good afternon bro , your analyse concerning the pair of USD/CHF is great and thank you for sharing it with us . I just have small addition to what you have said because i also analysed this pair . The pair has failed in breaking the support level which means there is a huge opportunity to but the pair . As long as the pice is above the support level .it will probably try to reach the risstence level . Thank you bro and good luck .

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to meedo for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), android (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Bilal00786 will become famous soon enough Bilal00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can see that you are a broker with new exchanging diary here, you are so welcome to your exchanging diary. What's more, with the manner in which you have built your exchanging diary implies that you are master in the exchanging of the market. I surmise that the dealer that are exchanging with the interest and supply system are likewise exchanging with help and opposition methodologies, and they are really exchanging the genuine pattern of the market, it relies upon what you will do notwithstanding that. It is so bravo to exchange with quality exchanging approach, and I am such a great amount of concurring with you on the EURUSD examination.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bilal00786 for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (Today), android (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,492 Times in 661 Posts

At the beginning of today's trading sessions, the price remained bearish to the support level at 0.9992 and the pair is expected to drop further to reach 0.9989 and complete the reversal ABC pattern However, if the price falls to the previous support and the break, it will continue to fall further
      To target other low levels of price

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed1986 For This Useful Post:

android (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,715 Times in 336 Posts

Default EURNZD

The Euro-NZD pair rose during the Asian session today as we are on the brink of economic developments and data expected on Tuesday by the economies of the euro area where we await at noon at noon the ZEW index of German economic confidence and ZEW index of European economic confidence

On the other side of New Zealand we have the current account from New Zealand

Technically: EURNZD is poised today after the break of the bearish wedge on the hourly frame and on the bigger term, the pair rebounded from last week's support at 1.6440 and we still expect the pair to remain bullish as we target 1.6640 levels to base the bearish trend of Frem Al Deili

While keeping the stop loss breaking 1.6490 levels

14. The Following User Says Thank You to android For This Useful Post:

BlackDollar (Today)

15. lamborghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,046 Times in 644 Posts

The Euro-NZD pair rose during the Asian session today as we are on the brink of economic developments and data expected on Tuesday by the economies of the euro area where we await at noon at noon the ZEW index of German economic confidence and ZEW index of European economic confidence

On the other side of New Zealand we have the current account from New Zealand

Technically: EURNZD is poised today after the break of the bearish wedge on the hourly frame and on the bigger term, the pair rebounded from last week's support at 1.6440 and we still expect the pair to remain bullish as we target 1.6640 levels to base the bearish trend of Frem Al Deili

While keeping the stop loss breaking 1.6490 levels
      Hello dear mate how are you according to my analysis this pair will be move up because now this pair is start the up trend and and you can in h4 chat price action also showed us a buy opportunity so my best wishes for you and thanks for the sharing it with us keep it up hope fully you will be get a good profit from this trade

Reply to thread
    Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30