• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 847 of 911 ... 842 845 846 847 848 849 852 ...
    Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 9109

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #8461 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,653 Times in 3,960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Usdcad price speculation.

The usdcad price now looking pull back for the correction. First I could keep my confident on the bearish candle but from 1.3314 to 1.3242. Since July 2019 usdcad price could not breach the current resistance 1.3326. Yesterday the price made a short journey but now usdcad full confident and to bring his rate toward 1.3300 and the price touch the louching the level again pull back for start a strong bearish trend. That's the reason I am watching here a short buying setup and when thisprice again breach the level of 1.3300 no late to open sell.

USD Index is on bullish trend, and finally the price of USDCAD should make a long bullish trend. Whatever, Greetings to you mate and good to see the analysis from USDCAD pair and from your point of view you have indicated a bearish trend after making a top bar.

Still, USD Index is on bullish trend and right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with USDCAD pair and that means I am not agreed with your analysis. Lets see what happen today.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), Wadda (02-13-2020)

3. #8462 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,939 Times in 1,628 Posts

The usdcad price now looking pull back for the correction. First I could keep my confident on the bearish candle but from 1.3314 to 1.3242. Since July 2019 usdcad price could not breach the current resistance 1.3326. Yesterday the price made a short journey but now usdcad full confident and to bring his rate toward 1.3300 and the price touch the louching the level again pull back for start a strong bearish trend. That's the reason I am watching here a short buying setup and when thisprice again breach the level of 1.3300 no late to open sell.

Dear your analysis is very good and I also read your drain in daily , I like your analysis very much If you continue to share your knowledge and experience in the same way, then we can also become a good trader who trades and earns profit.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), bappy4x (02-13-2020)

5. #8463 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,553 Times in 1,518 Posts

USD/CAD currency pair is consolidating above 1.3267 without any particular direction. In this week the pair may expand the range up to 1.3315. After that, the instrument may start a new decline with the target at 1.3216. So wish you best of luck and have a profitable week ahead.
      "MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neha ali For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-13-2020)

7. #8464 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bestfxvps is an unknown quantity at this point bestfxvps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bestfxvps For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-13-2020)

9. #8465 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,016 Posts

Dear trader i hope that you are well and you will have to face a lot of damage if the USD Canadian dollar tries to go up now. And present chart analysis is 1.3265. But how do they check, then you have put your take profit at the perfect place, which can be successful by taking your tech profit successfully. we have a great opportunity for buying the USD CAD currency pair candlestick shows the strong uptrend signal and I prefer to buying side. So dear trader, you are very right. I agreed with you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-13-2020)

11. #8466 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,023 Times in 972 Posts

Sir, you are right, I also feel that Nice is very good in you and I like your analysis because you have been working in it for a long time and you can get very good profit. Work hard as you do well

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

13. #8467 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,476 Times in 8,946 Posts

Gbpusd price analysis and get sell signal.

With the non-high impact news data report increase the pick up the gbpusd price. I do not believe how he react with the news of rics house price balance. But the statement was very good because the actual value is 17 and the forecast was only 3. Now I see the price touch a strong resistance zone where trend line and resistance both created a barricade and I believe this price will be refalacted by the barricade and the price will again running to the support side. So I think this is a good chance to open sell but need to set stop loss just above the resistance.

!!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

14. The following 10 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Atar jee (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020), Jack reacher (02-13-2020), naveed hassan (02-13-2020), pips catcher (02-13-2020), SikandarSunny (02-13-2020), tahir ahmed (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2), Zeref (02-13-2020)

15. #8468 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,529 Times in 4,027 Posts

With the non-high impact news data report increase the pick up the gbpusd price. I do not believe how he react with the news of rics house price balance. But the statement was very good because the actual value is 17 and the forecast was only 3. Now I see the price touch a strong resistance zone where trend line and resistance both created a barricade and I believe this price will be refalacted by the barricade and the price will again running to the support side. So I think this is a good chance to open sell but need to set stop loss just above the resistance.

if in my opinion for GBPUSD we see first if later able to provide a resistance area then the price will continue to rise even higher. The price is not able to give the price will drop to the demand on tf h4. with technical analysis of dss strategy in m30 time frame in a bullish bias where GBPUSD is traded above haiken ashi and bb stop buyers. Daily time frame analysis with DSS strategy is still clear GBPUSD bears, and it is expected that with a buyer's resistance at 1.3031 tonight there is an extreme gap down. For now, we should wait for confirmation of price movements.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020), SikandarSunny (02-13-2020), tahir ahmed (02-13-2020)

17. #8469 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny has much to be proud of SikandarSunny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 526 Posts

CHART of the GBP USD is making the SOLID BULLISH and IN My Views It,s Resistance level is 1.3100 and if any body want to trade on it then open the sell trade on it and hope you can get more profit on it and this is a good opportunity for the trade on GBP USD .

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to SikandarSunny for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), bhai001 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020), tahir ahmed (02-13-2020), Zeref (02-13-2020)

19. #8470 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,726 Times in 2,262 Posts

Dear sir you are old member of this forum and you have earned sufficient bonus from this forum it shows that you have good knowledge and peoples appreciate you. Sir I don't have sufficient knowledge and I am learning from expert members just like you that why I can't share my opinions with you.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 847 of 911 ... 842 845 846 847 848 849 852 ...