• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 848 of 912 ... 843 846 847 848 849 850 853 ...
    Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 9120

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #8471 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,930 Times in 4,873 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Gbpusd price analysis and get sell signal.

With the non-high impact news data report increase the pick up the gbpusd price. I do not believe how he react with the news of rics house price balance. But the statement was very good because the actual value is 17 and the forecast was only 3. Now I see the price touch a strong resistance zone where trend line and resistance both created a barricade and I believe this price will be refalacted by the barricade and the price will again running to the support side. So I think this is a good chance to open sell but need to set stop loss just above the resistance.

Hi my dear Brother Gbpusd price today already going and flying on the sky side as a big bird but now price is again back to down trend. According my knowledge and experience price again down trend and making bearish candle. Now is some selling signal and price selling presser on the bottom side.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-13-2020)

3. #8472 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,495 Times in 8,953 Posts

Eurjpy price analysis and is there going on sell signal?

Seven more yours remaining to start a new days and that is Friday. Happy to think tomorrow is Friday but I am not sure we will be credited our bonus or not because 2020 is not a blessing for us. Any way week-7 would a blessing day when we will get a bigger size of the bonus.

Now I want to come to the point. Three more days ago I shared eurjpy price. Today again I come here to update my analysis and direction is the same that means euro now very weak so japany yen doing not bad today. I think before closing this week market we will get this price below 117 which means now going good chance to sell the price. I hope you will follow the price and check by self trade and earn a lot of green pips.

Hope your kind suggestion and opinion of my update

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

anum555 (02-13-2020), ASIMANOREEN (02-13-2020), bhai001 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020), Humzaa (02-13-2020), pips catcher (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2), Zeref (02-13-2020)

5. #8473 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,017 Posts

With the non-high impact news data report increase the pick up the gbpusd price. I do not believe how he react with the news of rics house price balance. But the statement was very good because the actual value is 17 and the forecast was only 3. Now I see the price touch a strong resistance zone where trend line and resistance both created a barricade and I believe this price will be refalacted by the barricade and the price will again running to the support side. So I think this is a good chance to open sell but need to set stop loss just above the resistance.

Dear trader GBP USD currency pair is going to upper side present chart analysis is 1.3054 it is very good opportunity for buying side I hope next moment will be reversible upper side
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14062715

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), Unregistered (4)

7. #8474 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Atar jee is on a distinguished road Atar jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Friends If you mentioned GBPad, thank you for sharing your information Friend We must learn from all friends Analyse to be a good business person and share your experience with friends as a good business. ok good night friend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atar jee For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-13-2020)

9. #8475 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,529 Times in 4,027 Posts

Seven more yours remaining to start a new days and that is Friday. Happy to think tomorrow is Friday but I am not sure we will be credited our bonus or not because 2020 is not a blessing for us. Any way week-7 would a blessing day when we will get a bigger size of the bonus.

Now I want to come to the point. Three more days ago I shared eurjpy price. Today again I come here to update my analysis and direction is the same that means euro now very weak so japany yen doing not bad today. I think before closing this week market we will get this price below 117 which means now going good chance to sell the price. I hope you will follow the price and check by self trade and earn a lot of green pips.

For eurjpy pair, the Short term downward movement is expected in the range 118.38 - 118.12. The breakdown of the last value will cause the development of a pronounced downward movement. Here, the target is 117.75. For the potential value for the bottom, we consider the level 117.54. After achieving this, we expect consolidation in the range 117.75 - 117.54, and rollbacks to the upside.
      S&R Discussion

On Zeref Trading Journal

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), pips catcher (02-13-2020)

11. #8476 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Buzzed

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,301 Posts

Yes Eur/Jpy trend is not clear at that time and we do not try to open a trade and further I am not expecting the bearish movement as long as it is above the resistance level. Market tested the support levels multiple times in last week,,
      but it was not able to break the support level so I don't think so that market has much power now to break the support level but let's see next week if the market gets some strength to break the support level,and if it break it then it more fall down and down in next week.
      Daily posting is necessary for success

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), pips catcher (02-13-2020)

13. #8477 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      490 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,690 Times in 1,527 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience I also agree with you guys I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be able to agood profit I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good so let's see what happens next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jack reacher for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), anum555 (02-13-2020), hafsa (02-13-2020)

15. #8478 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,930 Times in 4,873 Posts

Thanks for your good and positive trading analysis in here. It is very good and profitable idea give in here. I am really support and appreciate with you. Just examine and looking chart there i can see that Eurjpy price again continue down trend. Actually Eur is very weak that price carry to next supporting level reach on price 117.85

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-14-2020)

17. #8479 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,608 Times in 1,041 Posts

Hello my dear friend don't lose hope I hope that we will definitely get a good bonus tomorrow it's a great opportunity for us to make a good quality posts to get a good bonuses so work hard at this forum

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anum555 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-14-2020)

19. #8480 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,495 Times in 8,953 Posts

Hopefully, everyone is fine and forex business provided a lot of financial solutions. Today Friday, as usual, we are delighted and mentally satisfied that our profile will be updated with a new week bonus and finally our account will be credited.

Yesterday I shared usdchf price analysis and suggested to buy the price as the price created higher high. So there was going a strong buying opportunity. I do not close my trade to grab full movement. Now I am telling you if the price 0.805 cross and break above the level then another buying effort will be seeing and we can rid the bull train to grab another juicy profit today.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Awantaha (02-14-2020), DEEP Thinker 33 (02-14-2020), iMaham (02-14-2020), SikandarSunny (02-14-2020), Zee Shan (02-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 848 of 912 ... 843 846 847 848 849 850 853 ...