• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1017 of 1064 ... 1012 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1022 ...
    Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 10635

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #10161 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,722 Times in 1,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      The aim of gold 🥇 1702?

Here a wounderful weahter at morning. A communities how are you? I hope you and surrounding you all are okay. My gold and eurusd price speculation worked very well because gold now trading just below another resistance 1633. No question yellow metal cost highly increased. 95% of merchandise may fail to guess its sudden action. Today again I try to modify my gold analysis where I expect the price will come down to his signal line to take a room for crashing the next resistance 1633 when is the time to open another buy.

gbpusd price going to touch 1.2000?

Yes, I gold told that gbpusd price will again come up his h4 chart resistance. Today the price across the signal line descending channel and the price going to form cypher pattern and its main objective is 1.2000 price where 50 sma is waiting. 200 sma still above the price so the gbpusd price still under the selling load but as the price form two connected daily candles that would be a strong signal for the buyer.

Good morning friends how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading as well as grabbing some good profits i have read your post about the precious metal gold indeed very good analysis gold trading give good profite when market in you favour otherwise you will be bare big loss using good strategy management and reduce our risk and gain profite today gold move to bullish momentum and its touch to point 1650 in my opinion and its better for buyers to getting good profit.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Manoo1010 for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020)

3. #10162 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,745 Times in 3,949 Posts

The aim of gold 🥇 1702?

Here a wounderful weahter at morning. A communities how are you? I hope you and surrounding you all are okay. My gold and eurusd price speculation worked very well because gold now trading just below another resistance 1633. No question yellow metal cost highly increased. 95% of merchandise may fail to guess its sudden action. Today again I try to modify my gold analysis where I expect the price will come down to his signal line to take a room for crashing the next resistance 1633 when is the time to open another buy.

Yes, I gold told that gbpusd price will again come up his h4 chart resistance. Today the price across the signal line descending channel and the price going to form cypher pattern and its main objective is 1.2000 price where 50 sma is waiting. 200 sma still above the price so the gbpusd price still under the selling load but as the price form two connected daily candles that would be a strong signal for the buyer.

Gbpusd is looking bullish and I am thinking that very soon we see price above 1.20 in gbpusd but on the other technical analysis which you update at gold I am not thinking that currently gold is good for buying at this stage as expecting that from current price gold will give a proper correction and will give a proper down movement upto 1600 dollars and for today my idea for trade at gold is on sell it as I am thinking that we will see $1,600 on board

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

5. #10163 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,814 Times in 5,507 Posts

The aim of gold 🥇 1702?

Yes my dear mate Gold and Gbpusd price some time down trend but again upward may be. Your trading analysis chart is very good and positive for good trade start. I am really support to you. I think Gbpusd price again cotntinue upward on his resistance level on the other hand gold price is down trend 1557 then again back to higher side.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), Paro12 (03-25-2020)

7. #10164 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,115 Posts

The aim of gold 🥇 1702?

Assalam Walekum, you guys will be all right and let me tell you that according to me If gold is made now, then it will be born above and I think that the allround level of gold will be 1690. And if you follow my knowledge and experience, then according to me, you should not put so much up, my nod says that it will go up Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-25-2020)

9. #10165 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Humor     
      The weather is good here also and late night there was some rain also, and also so much lovely because the cool wind is blowing and that is cooling to my room also because I am sitting in the front of the window, the Gold seems that it will flies more and touched this higher high of this year so buy the Gold and the Stirling Pound will also rises.
      Dear friends, I think you have thought about opening the gold medal, but you will have good knowledge and experience about gold, due to which you have given a drain about gold and you have opened trade in Goldie but my Friends, as much as you can not make it down, you can also do it upwards, if you want to do a good check in it and you have knowledge and experience about trading, then you must open a good trade in it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaamranaahmed For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-25-2020)

11. #10166 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,717 Times in 10,067 Posts

Happy to say yesterday I made withdraw through my real account and get my money. Interestingly this is the first time I made withdraw through Neteller wallet. I do not get any notification just now I check and see the requesting money has been credited my account. Thanks all concerning men and women with this process.

Buying opportunity on the gold!!!

Hello and Hello time has come to enter the gold market because the price has come the lowest level of his support so here have a long reward and risk lower. You can set your TP 1633 and set your stop loss or 1585. I think gold again come 1595. When no late to purchase the price. And if you have enough fund then no late open long trade.

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Chunky (03-25-2020), Faryadali (03-25-2020), fragile (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Hanif318 (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020), Unregistered (3), Zuhaib99 (03-25-2020)

13. #10167 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,821 Posts

Happy to say yesterday I made withdraw through my real account and get my money. interesting this is first time I made withdraw through netller wallet. I do not get any notification just now I check and see the requesting money has been credited my account. Thanks all concerning man and women with this process.

Hello and Hello time has come to enter the gold market because the price has come lowest level of his support so here have a long reward and risk lower. You can set your TP 1633 and set your stop loss or 1585. I think gold again come 1595. When no late to purchase the price. And if you have enough fund then no late open long trade.

If you have saved Nanalal about your gold, then I think it will go down if you train in gold, if you have time, you will open a very good trade and will also earn good profits. My friends, you must have knowledge and experience about God

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), Chunky (03-25-2020), majaher (03-26-2020), Unregistered (4)

15. #10168 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,061 Times in 1,782 Posts

Happy to say yesterday I made withdraw through my real account and get my money. interesting this is first time I made withdraw through netller wallet. I do not get any notification just now I check and see the requesting money has been credited my account. Thanks all concerning man and women with this process.

Hello and Hello time has come to enter the gold market because the price has come lowest level of his support so here have a long reward and risk lower. You can set your TP 1633 and set your stop loss or 1585. I think gold again come 1595. When no late to purchase the price. And if you have enough fund then no late open long trade.

Salam Walekum I hope you guys will be all right and let me tell you that according to me Gold Rosa is coming down and if you want to connect with me The candle sticks of the old are being shown below and if you want to open the train in it, then my franchise should be put in it from the bottom birth so that you can earn more profit. Thanks

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

17. #10169 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,744 Times in 10,833 Posts

Happy to say yesterday I made withdraw through my real account and get my money. Interestingly this is the first time I made withdraw through Neteller wallet. I do not get any notification just now I check and see the requesting money has been credited my account. Thanks all concerning men and women with this process.

Hello and Hello time has come to enter the gold market because the price has come the lowest level of his support so here have a long reward and risk lower. You can set your TP 1633 and set your stop loss or 1585. I think gold again come 1595. When no late to purchase the price. And if you have enough fund then no late open long trade.

First of all congratulations on your profit and getting withdraw soon thatís very nice work.
      Nowadays itís really hard to make profit because market is moving really unpredictably so we need to be more careful.
      Agree with gold Iím also on bullish side and I think it will go up and will target 1700 resistance soon so best to buy on dips.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

19. #10170 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,681 Times in 1,322 Posts

first more congratulation for your good profit form the trading so well done sir that you face an good profit form the trading of the 25 $ profit so most congrats sir and the gold is also looks to me for the bullish side trade the indicators is also show on the D1 trend the it will move in th bullish side target of the 1643 resistance level again i also open the seller trade on it and this time i face the loss and near to the wash of my account ..

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1017 of 1064 ... 1012 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1022 ...