• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1018 of 1064 ... 1013 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1023 ...
    Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 10635

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #10171 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,486 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Happy to say yesterday I made withdraw through my real account and get my money. Interestingly this is the first time I made withdraw through Neteller wallet. I do not get any notification just now I check and see the requesting money has been credited my account. Thanks all concerning men and women with this process.

Buying opportunity on the gold!!!

Hello and Hello time has come to enter the gold market because the price has come the lowest level of his support so here have a long reward and risk lower. You can set your TP 1633 and set your stop loss or 1585. I think gold again come 1595. When no late to purchase the price. And if you have enough fund then no late open long trade.

First, congratulation on making withdrawal after you got the profit, not to waste time to wait another profit added. This step also can give you feel more satisfy after success on trade.. Dear good that gold will trading between range of 1630 and 1580 but bit risky and gold is more volatile and its move is always crazy yesterday it prove it again and touch 1633 level. I think most of trader have very less amount and if it fall more then this or you take sell and it rise 1700 then no chance to hold only it will wash your account. Stay away from gold trading

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

3. #10172 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,809 Times in 5,505 Posts

Happy to say yesterday I made withdraw through my real account and get my money. Interestingly this is the first time I made withdraw through Neteller wallet. I do not get any notification just now I check and see the requesting money has been credited my account. Thanks all concerning men and women with this process.

Hello and Hello time has come to enter the gold market because the price has come the lowest level of his support so here have a long reward and risk lower. You can set your TP 1633 and set your stop loss or 1585. I think gold again come 1595. When no late to purchase the price. And if you have enough fund then no late open long trade.

Hi dear trader good afternoon. i hope that you are well. yes dear brother gold is strongly bullish position and my according to analysis and h4 and h1 time frame i can see the pairs of gold is going to higher side and will be touching price 1636 inshallh so now best the buy entry and take a good profit. thank you.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), fragile (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

5. #10173 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky     
      first more congratulation for your good profit form the trading so well done sir that you face an good profit form the trading of the 25 $ profit so most congrats sir and the gold is also looks to me for the bullish side trade the indicators is also show on the D1 trend the it will move in th bullish side target of the 1643 resistance level again i also open the seller trade on it and this time i face the loss and near to the wash of my account ..
      GOLD yesterday despite it was suppose to be a high impact news but the market didn't respond to in that manner so closing your GOLD 1678 was right because you opened the trade base on the news and there was no impact in the market.
      We Are On The Way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Akberahmed For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-25-2020)

7. #10174 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1544 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,023 Times in 1,132 Posts

After heavy sell once again gold trying to correct their previews position so i am agree with you soon it will goes to that level from where it fall but remember current crisis also very important for gold most of the markets crashes so buyer coming to buy gold if markets again rebuild their position then may be once again gold fall so be careful and try to safe from any bad trades

Thanks

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

9. #10175 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,143 Times in 1,619 Posts

Congrats Man you got the payment in your account. Now you can again trading and you can again make the profit you can continue this cycle with your strong Analysis and knowledge about the Forex. This forum is giving us a lot of opportunity to make the good profit and make our future bright without any investment just need the hardwork and the Knowledge. Now we can see the Market of gold is going to hit the highest point of 1700$ again.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Faryadali for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #10176 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,260 Times in 6,768 Posts

congratulation mate this is awesome profit you made today. i think 25-50$ profit within a week is huge thing now a days. price of gold was seems that it will cross 1700 today but somehow it was moved back below 1600 and i think price will get down below 1500 within few days because this time technical analysis is quite hard because much volatility and pace was seen due to market crash.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to tender for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #10177 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,712 Times in 10,065 Posts

The whole world now scared under a pandemic all physicians and government ask to stay home for parents and for kids' futures. I want to share this message here and everyone should obey the rules that reduce death.

Gbpusd has changed his trend to sell.

Today morning I provided you buy signal on the gbpusd price which 90% worked so this is a happy matter for me and my gold analysis also worked fine. Now I will represent here gbpusd price analysis because the price already pushes back touching the resistance. Now I see the price is moving descending side. No late mate to open sell order because this price will make a long correction. The time frame h4 two long bullish candle showed the buyer has not the capability to shield his negative market. So I recommend everyone ought to start selling the price and earn satisfactory money.

You are watching the price reacts weekly resistance and pull back from the level of 1 and come down level 2 and again the price will bounce from level 2 to 3level.

14. The following 12 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

angrezi (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), HappyLife (03-25-2020), Humor (03-25-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), Unregistered (5), Zuhaib99 (03-25-2020)

15. #10178 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,310 Times in 1,271 Posts

The whole world now scared under a pendamic all physician and government ask to stay home for parents and for kids futures. I want to share this message here and everyone should obey the rules that reduce death.

Gbpusd has change his trend to sell.

Today morning I provided you buy signal on the gbpusd price which 90% worked so this is a happy matter for me and my gold analysis also worked fine.Now I will represent here gbpusd price analysis because the price already push back touching the resistance. Now I see the price is moving descendign side. No late mate to open sell order because this price will make a long correction. The time frame h4 two long bullish candle showed buyer has not capability to shield his negative market. So I recommend everyone ought to start selling the price and earn a decent money.

It's good post and hope that you will be fine and enjoying your trading in this trading business. GBP/USD was reached at the value of 1.1971 and at this time it is trading at the value of 1.1640 so from my point of view it is showing support to downtrend but it's trend was upward on yesterday but today it is going down and it's maximum chance is that it will go down below the value of 1.1500. So keep open sell trade on this currency pair on just today because on daily basis it is changing its trends. So it is better to adjust your trade on daily basis and it will be the best option on trading at this currency pair. Good luck for good trading.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), angrezi (03-25-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Humor (03-25-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020), Wadda (03-27-2020)

17. #10179 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,618 Times in 3,941 Posts

The whole world now scared under a pendamic all physician and government ask to stay home for parents and for kids futures. I want to share this message here and everyone should obey the rules that reduce death.

Today morning I provided you buy signal on the gbpusd price which 90% worked so this is a happy matter for me and my gold analysis also worked fine.Now I will represent here gbpusd price analysis because the price already push back touching the resistance. Now I see the price is moving descendign side. No late mate to open sell order because this price will make a long correction. The time frame h4 two long bullish candle showed buyer has not capability to shield his negative market. So I recommend everyone ought to start selling the price and earn a decent money.

The message is good that you shared my dear colleague of the forum and we should obey this because it was only in the china but now it has spreads in the whole world already so stay at the home if you don't want to be the victim of it, the Stirling pound is dropping again and I think it will not flies because in the UK also the virus is started and today one Royal person has also confirmed that the virus is entered in his body also.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), angrezi (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020)

19. #10180 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,300 Times in 579 Posts

Hello, everything is now possible how much the price was able to, since the opening of the new day, passed the main line ishimoku and is now trading at 1.1664, so as for me there is a chance that today the pair will be able to grow to the average price on the hourly chart and already from the level of 1.1720 + - the next price formation will be formed, but for now Iíll wait for the price to work the fractal to the north

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Humor (03-25-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1018 of 1064 ... 1013 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1023 ...