• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1020 of 1064 ... 1015 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1025 ...
    Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 10635

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #10191 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,807 Times in 4,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Usdcad now at the demand level

Hello, mates the usdcad price again comes low to his previous support and I consider this is a very strong demand area from where usdcad price again pull back. The area 1.4224 previous time highly react and bounce to the head side. So today again this price will remember his old activities and the power of bulls. So here I am looking here a buying chance. I attain the language of 50 msa and stochastic. Just leave your eye the stochastic price showing the price has touched the lower line to bouce and current price touch the 50 sma.

My dear I discovery "W" pattern on the usdcad price and expect the usdcad market will fulfill the pattern soon and I will be a success with my buy entries. Do you agree with me?
      Hi dear,
      You are taking a strong decision price of this pair will be falling yesterday and break the support level near to the price of 1.4160, and currently floating price is above the 1.4220 in this range we can makes a strong pull back setup for the previous resistance at 1.4550 need to use small lot size to predict the market good luck for running trades.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14249417

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-26-2020)

3. #10192 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok has a reputation beyond repute Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,037 Posts

Usdcad now at the demand level

Hello, mates the usdcad price again comes low to his previous support and I consider this is a very strong demand area from where usdcad price again pull back. The area 1.4224 previous time highly react and bounce to the head side. So today again this price will remember his old activities and the power of bulls. So here I am looking here a buying chance. I attain the language of 50 msa and stochastic. Just leave your eye the stochastic price showing the price has touched the lower line to bouce and current price touch the 50 sma.

My dear I discovery "W" pattern on the usdcad price and expect the usdcad market will fulfill the pattern soon and I will be a success with my buy entries. Do you agree with me?
      Dear sometime we need brave decision from our self which I see that you take a good and strong decision while taking trade at USD CAD and it is obviously good decision as I am expecting a good w pattern is forming in USD CAD and you take your trade well in time which is good for you you and it will give you good profit dear next target which I am expecting for USD CAD is 1.50

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #10193 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,717 Times in 10,067 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

After a long time, China withdraws lockdown and hope the rest of the world will improve like China from the curse of coronavirus. I hope you all are safe in position. My dear today I come to gbpjpy price to explain its trading probability. No doubt long time gbpjpy is trading on the bearish channel but recent the price sowing good action to reverse his trend. Yesterday the meet the weekly resistance and later he comes down. I have given you a mark about the price. The market now deserve a good capability which can form a bullish candle above 132 and when you all see the candle just start buying because above 132 channel support line, weekly resistance line are waiting to push the price toward 139.70

eurusd price evaluation.

Now back to eurusd price. Last night this price gained very rate and trade above minor resistance 1.0890. Observing the power of bulls I start to believe he will form a candle above the price h4 candle which will trigger a massive trend to the level of 1.1000. I hope you get me and appreciate me giving your wise opinion and forgive me I do wrong here.

6. The following 14 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

David Milan581 (03-26-2020), dtvade (03-26-2020), HappyLife (03-26-2020), Heals (03-26-2020), iMaham (03-26-2020), kaamranaahmed (03-26-2020), Kalex (03-26-2020), Nasiralvi (03-26-2020), Pops (03-26-2020), SebastianFX (03-26-2020), skyboy (03-26-2020), Unregistered (3)

7. #10194 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,821 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

After long time China withdraw lockdown and hope rest of the world will be prove like China from curse of coronavirus. I hope you all are safe in position. My dear today I come to gbpjpy price to explain its trading probability. No doubt long time gbpjpy is trading on the bearish channel but recent the price sowing good action to reverse his trend. Yesterday the meet the weekly resistance and later he come down. I have given you clue about the price. Market now deserve a good capability which can formed a bullish candle above 132 and when you all see the candle just start buying because above 132 channel support line, weekly resistance line are waiting to push the price toward 139.70

eurusd price evaluation.

Now back to eurusd price. Last night this price gained very rate and trade above minor resistance 1.0890. Observing the power of bulls I start to believe he will form a candle above the price h4 cnadle which will trigger a massive trend to the level of 1.1000. I hope you get me and appreciate me giving your wise opinion and forgive me I do wrong here.

[img][/img]
      A lot of graph GBP jpy If you want to rate the final, according to my analysis, it is doing a lot of movement, it has gone up a lot in chasing gold. And I think GBPJPY is doing that meat very well, if you want to do this smartphone then you can earn a lot of profits.

8. The following 9 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), David Milan581 (03-26-2020), Ramzanch (03-26-2020), Unregistered (6)

9. #10195 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,061 Times in 1,782 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

After a long time, China withdraws lockdown and hope the rest of the world will improve like China from the curse of coronavirus. I hope you all are safe in position. My dear today I come to gbpjpy price to explain its trading probability. No doubt long time gbpjpy is trading on the bearish channel but recent the price sowing good action to reverse his trend. Yesterday the meet the weekly resistance and later he comes down. I have given you a mark about the price. The market now deserve a good capability which can form a bullish candle above 132 and when you all see the candle just start buying because above 132 channel support line, weekly resistance line are waiting to push the price toward 139.70

eurusd price evaluation.

Now back to eurusd price. Last night this price gained very rate and trade above minor resistance 1.0890. Observing the power of bulls I start to believe he will form a candle above the price h4 candle which will trigger a massive trend to the level of 1.1000. I hope you get me and appreciate me giving your wise opinion and forgive me I do wrong here.

Sir, you are right gbpjpy Sonali is sharing a very good film about her, if you do a good job in it, then it can really give you a very good profit. 139.70 Really, JPY will touch it and for GBPJPY we need very good experience knowledge.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to David Milan581 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-26-2020)

11. #10196 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,734 Times in 1,930 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

eurusd price evaluation.

Dear at some point we need daring choice from our self which I see that you take a decent and solid choice while taking exchange at GBP JPY and it is clearly acceptable choice as I am expecting a decent w design is framing in GBP JPY and you take as much time as necessary which is beneficial for you and it will give you great benefit dear next objective which I am expecting for GBP JPY is 140.00

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky boy For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-26-2020)

13. #10197 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      568 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,672 Times in 2,913 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

eurusd price evaluation.

You have heard this very good news and in the news it will affect the trading too much because Chyna has done her lock down step and it is very good because Krona India has been controlled there but one more There has been a death in China due to other viruses and 32 have gone from new OK, so some lock may be loaded to control this and such news affects a lot in trading and about crude oil. Do not exist in all other countries with China right now, but it is not completely finished, it may take a lot of time, so it is difficult to say anything different in trading now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyLife For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (03-26-2020)

15. #10198 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,246 Times in 1,115 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

eurusd price evaluation.

Assalam Walekum hi you guys will be absolutely fine and let me tell you that by telling me GBPJPY now I will also be able to see below and if you do not have knowledge and experience in it So you should open a fake account when I mean this is the demo account, then I can learn a lot like you tell me that you will not have any problem in making a trade, that's why I tell you to open a remo Because you can have a very good profit THANKS

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Paro12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), hafsa (03-26-2020)

17. #10199 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1051 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,569 Times in 2,407 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

eurusd price evaluation.

Yeah,I am also looking that the current situation of gbpjpy market at this is a great opportunity to hold it for long term targets. This time great Britain Pound become too much strong because behind this currency it is moving well because UK prime Minister is a good man who doing a lot of hard work to make its economy stable. Anyway good luck and must use proper stop loss before opening trade.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), hafsa (03-26-2020)

19. #10200 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,243 Posts

Gbpjpy market analysis

eurusd price evaluation.

Sir the GBPJPY is in the bullish trend and I have made a buy trade when the pair is in the deep down and my trade hit the take profit. The GBPJPY is the best pair to trade in the forex market as the GBP now a days I'd in weaker state and the JPY is stronger side so the pair will move more upward and there you have the opportunity to grab the maximum green pips. I have heard that the trend is your best friend and I have applied many times and the saying is right because when I made a trade with my own analysis and catch the trend the most of the time my trade take the profit. Sir you have made good analysis here and I like it please keep the same for us.
      Visit my page for USDJPY strong and technical analysis I am a regular trader of USDJPY
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14247547

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nasiralvi for this useful post.

amiron56 (03-26-2020), hafsa (03-26-2020), Heals (03-26-2020), Malik irfan (03-26-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1020 of 1064 ... 1015 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1025 ...