• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1209 of 1265 ... 1204 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1214 ...
    Results 12,081 to 12,090 of 12648

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #12081 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,976 Times in 4,825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      We had a terrible night because of Hurricane Amphan. I hope you have very good weather. The pair EUR-USD is now completing the “W” pattern as well as facing the a daily resistance line and is very close to the 200 SMA Indicator. The price has come down to this level by making long bullish candles. After that, the bulls will not be able to break the price of their resistance on the first try. I expect a retracement or reverse trade. The USD index has continued on the zigzag strategy and it has completed its superior web and also reached a support level. If we compile all the related issues, then we understand that the price of EURUSD will be reflected by the hit of 200. See my attached chart.
      EURUSD break EMA 100 and also EURUSD break 38.2 level of Fibonacci and now eurusd is moving in up side mate and in my technical idea I don't think that EURUSD move down from this level as I am thinking that eurusd move up and it is showing that eurusd move next 1.1060 so my idea is for only buy trade for eurusd and I think now buy trade can only give good earning in eurusd.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-22-2020), noori786 (05-21-2020)

3. #12082 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,830 Times in 1,389 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      EURUSD break EMA 100 and also EURUSD break 38.2 level of Fibonacci and now eurusd is moving in up side mate and in my technical idea I don't think that EURUSD move down from this level as I am thinking that eurusd move up and it is showing that eurusd move next 1.1060 so my idea is for only buy trade for eurusd and I think now buy trade can only give good earning in eurusd.
      Eur USD accordingly to your analysis confirming the negative rally because it would cela after the break the support 1.910 then the continuation of downfall will began and drag the market down till the 1.0870

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noori786 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

5. #12083 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6004 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,515 Times in 4,696 Posts

Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      We had a terrible night because of Hurricane Amphan. I hope you have very good weather. The pair EUR-USD is now completing the “W” pattern as well as facing the a daily resistance line and is very close to the 200 SMA Indicator. The price has come down to this level by making long bullish candles. After that, the bulls will not be able to break the price of their resistance on the first try. I expect a retracement or reverse trade. The USD index has continued on the zigzag strategy and it has completed its superior web and also reached a support level. If we compile all the related issues, then we understand that the price of EURUSD will be reflected by the hit of 200. See my attached chart.
      Good morning mate.

How are you dear? Hope you're fine and doing well in trading. I appreciate your analysis on EURUSD mate. According to my analysis i think EURUSD will gonna test 1.1050 level by this week. Already EURUSD reached 1.1000 level as per my previous analysis. Let's see what will happen next mate.

Hope for the best and wish you all the best for this trading week mate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

7. #12084 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi has much to be proud of lebouziramzi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,559 Times in 760 Posts

Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      The EUR / USD gains were on the cusp of the second resistance identified to confirm the strength of the correction above 1.1000 but the pair failed this time and will still have the opportunity to settle above the 1.0920 resistance. As I expected in the past, I now confirm the pair's return to the psychological support area of 1.0800, a return to confirm the bear's control in the short term, as is generally the case in the long term.
      مركز الخليج

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lebouziramzi For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

9. #12085 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8466 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,245 Times in 4,775 Posts

Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      Its a good analysis because EURUSD is looking bullish to me so if it comes down also some pips towards the 1.0920 level and from there we can see some good move at the upward position .We saw that the pair failed to pass the 200 EMA in the daily timeframe so its not easy to pass but the trend may change here if that breaks up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

11. #12086 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,996 Times in 1,126 Posts

Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      I think for today we might see EURUSD try to make a retracement after recent up move because when i see H4 chart of EURUSD,i see my stochastic oscillator are trying to cross down and if in next few hours we can see EURUSD really move down then for the rest of the day majority movement of EURUSD will be down move.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonHawk For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

13. #12087 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx has much to be proud of rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,254 Times in 638 Posts

Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      Hello friend, the Ampan has caused significant damage to the coastal sides of Bangladesh and West Bengal India, the main damage is being done to the agriculture sectors and some people have lost their lives also.

I agree with your analysis that the EURUSD has failed to break the upper channel resistance and currently making a retreat. Yesterday the pair tried to break above the 1.1 resistance level but it failed and it gives clear indication that we can see reversal of situation again. Today some important economical data of EUR will be published and those things can have an impact. From this position making a sell deal isn't bad, because we may be able to use a tighter stop loss.

LATEST UPDATE OF MY JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post14475713

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rezwanfx For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

15. #12088 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1788 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,713 Times in 4,255 Posts

Eur/usd price Analysis

Hey all friends,
      EURUSD now moving up and i think there is very good chance that market will move more up. But in higher timeframe there is sideways movement and also there is very good chance that market will come back down again if market stay trading in this sideways range. Market is now hit very good resistance level at 1.0980 area. If market move up and brake this 1.0980 area then there is chance that market will move more up but trader need to be careful and trade proper trading plan that will help trader reduce risk and there trades winning chance will increase.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yarmouk For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (05-22-2020)

17. #12089 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8206 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 42,526 Times in 11,730 Posts

Usdcad price Analysis

Good afternoon all my dear friends, I was out of power for about 72 hours due to Hurricane Amphan. My station is more than 300 kilometers from the Bay of Bengal. So, there is no big problem here except for electricity. I still experience low voltage, I hope this will be resolved soon. During my absence market has changed his movement a lot. Especially oil and USDAD prices change their direction and could sustain it. You know long ago I got a margin call this week. With margin call gifting money, I continue to trade buying at USDAD prices. After spending a long time on the negative, that order has started to hover green pips. The price has exceeded 50 MA and now try to earn 200 SMA support in a four-hour time frame. I expect the USD dollar vs. Canadian dollar to extend its uptrend for a long time. I would suggest you check out this trading opportunity and give me your advice if I am wrong in the case of USCAD prices.

+++ This is my Latest Journal Update++++

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14530948

18. The following 13 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Ertugrul (05-22-2020), fragile (05-22-2020), global20 (05-22-2020), hafsa (05-22-2020), hayzee19 (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020), loaded-prof (05-22-2020), Unregistered (5), valour01 (05-22-2020)

19. #12090 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sleepy

ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD has a reputation beyond repute ARD's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,935 Times in 1,913 Posts

Usdcad price Analysis

Good afternoon all my dear friends, I was out of power for about 72 hours due to Hurricane Amphan. My station is more than 300 kilometers from the Bay of Bengal. So, there is no big problem here except for electricity. I still experience low voltage, I hope this will be resolved soon. During my absence market has changed his movement a lot. Especially oil and USDAD prices change their direction and could sustain it. You know long ago I got a margin call this week. With margin call gifting money, I continue to trade buying at USDAD prices. After spending a long time on the negative, that order has started to hover green pips. The price has exceeded 50 MA and now try to earn 200 SMA support in a four-hour time frame. I expect the USD dollar vs. Canadian dollar to extend its uptrend for a long time. I would suggest you check out this trading opportunity and give me your advice if I am wrong in the case of USCAD prices.

EURUSD currency pair as per H1 time frame, currently trading at the price of @ 0.1016 approximately , looking bearish movement now ,I placed two horizontal line ,green line is acting as take profit limit and red line showing Stoploss limit,so I recommend to use proper lot size money management and risk management.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-22-2020), hafsa (05-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1209 of 1265 ... 1204 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1214 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 24