• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1376 of 1436 ... 1371 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1381 ...
    Results 13,751 to 13,760 of 14360

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #13751 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,058 Times in 4,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Oil price analysis modification and buy signal

My dear all respective friends. My oil analysis worked very well but now I will modify the analysis and share it with you. The oil price is going to form cypher pattern to make deals with the business we need long-term patience and respect for money management. According to me, this is a good time to open buy on the price again to make good profit on the asset.

I expect your participation in my analysis, I believe I have some wrong what you can catch and amend me given reply thanks for all.

How are you doing ? , Your analysis on Crude Oil is not bad ,There was a short pullback which provided sell entry opportunity for traders . sell trend is defined on this commodity ,as we can see ,stability is maintained below resistance level ,hence sell potential is promising .Let me wish you a profitable trading week .

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), Honey Bee (06-30-2020)

3. #13752 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,673 Times in 593 Posts

My dear all respective friends. My oil analysis worked very well but now I will modify the analysis and share it with you. The oil price is going to form cypher pattern to make deals with the business we need long-term patience and respect for money management. According to me, this is a good time to open buy on the price again to make good profit on the asset.

I expect your participation in my analysis, I believe I have some wrong what you can catch and amend me given reply thanks for all.
      hello If, however, it continues to continue, the most probable price movement is likely to be a correction in a southerly direction with a subsequent price movement in a northerly direction, with a passing update of the current local high, at around 39.89. The main purpose of the price movement in the north direction is to test the local high, at around 41.53.
      This scenario of price movement in the North direction is most probable since the price has just formed a graphical model of a trend reversal of 1-2-3, and as a result, upward trending price movement in the short term.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), Honey Bee (06-30-2020), Unregistered (3)

5. #13753 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,464 Times in 6,386 Posts

Hi dear,
      Oil price will be floating in top resistance area break the 39.80 level which will give confirmation for the holding buy trades for this weekend at 45.00, if have good capital then survive with oil buy orders long term many of trader will have long position and they can wait for the strong resistance target for $50 in next moves of market.
      LATEST UPDATE
      HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14701325

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (06-30-2020)

7. #13754 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme has a brilliant future Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,031 Posts

Name: Screenshot_20200630-055333_Files.jpg Views: 35 Size: 270.7 KB

I really don't agree about the Cypher pattern you mentioned. In a cypher pattern, the C point is much lower in a bearish Cypher. But here it could form Bat, Crab or butterfly pattern as it has not been formed yet. As I am expecting this time a higher high of last week high 41.65, I drew a crab pattern.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sayemme For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (06-30-2020)

9. #13755 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan is a splendid one to behold ishratjahan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear respected member of Forex. Your analysis about oil is so accurate that i can't help agree with this. Crude oil yesterday was trading at $38.71 and it's movements indicate the upward movement. I think it will touch the level of 41 but there will be quite mixture of candlesticks. We may not see direct strong bullish candlestick but it will increase as per my opinion. In that case long term buy trade will be good i think and for this we should be conscious about our money management since this is very important in Forex trading. Wishing all the best to all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ishratjahan For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (06-30-2020)

11. #13756 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,255 Times in 7,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishratjahan     
      Hello dear respected member of Forex. Your analysis about oil is so accurate that i can't help agree with this. Crude oil yesterday was trading at $38.71 and it's movements indicate the upward movement. I think it will touch the level of 41 but there will be quite mixture of candlesticks. We may not see direct strong bullish candlestick but it will increase as per my opinion. In that case long term buy trade will be good i think and for this we should be conscious about our money management since this is very important in Forex trading. Wishing all the best to all.
      Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life Oil prices are still holding at the level of $39 and countinuesly closing at the level of $38or something Below $38.00Yesterday in the Asian sessions prices of crude Oil touch the levels of $38.50 and then dropped later on the level of $370. Still there is a chance of $36 if closes below the levels of $. Today the event of crude Oil known as API will clear the confusion and clear the direction of the prices. On the upside buyers are looking for to close above the levels and r an entry. Which can further lead the prices to the level of $40.8. I am still holding my position from $37.89 because selling can be dangerous from this low positions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (06-30-2020)

13. #13757 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3991 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,552 Times in 3,471 Posts

Based on my analysis of the crude oil, I am strongly of the opinion that it is better to stay aside.The Daily time frame and the 4-hour time frame are yet to be in agreement.The Daily is in support of downtrend while the 4-hour is in support of uptrend.It is however possible for the agreement to come up before the close of the day.Thank you very much

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to dtvade for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #13758 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 45,835 Times in 12,974 Posts

Eur/usd price analysis

Good morning everyone! I am late today. Because of outside working pressure this week I am not available to make more posts. How was your trading yesterday? After opening this week I made three analysis and first and last analysis worked very good though last analysis is still on the way. I hope what evaluation now I will make and share with you will work in favor of us.

Yesterday suddenly the US dollar was strengthening and maximum pair jumped in favorite side of usd. I followed eur/usd price was in safe above his support. I draw the trend line that the price is still protected above the trend. All major EMA now trading below that price. Stochastic shows some weakness shows but he is coming up from oversold area. Based on these issues we can take buy entry and hope US dollar could not get support from maximum high impact news.

I opened long trades on the usdcad price last week. Here are the reports.

16. #13759 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,272 Times in 1,563 Posts

Eur/usd price analysis

Good morning everyone! I am late today. Because of outside working pressure this week I am not available to make more posts. How was your trading yesterday? After opening this week I made three analysis and first and last analysis worked very good though last analysis is still on the way. I hope what evaluation now I will make and share with you will work in favor of us.

Yesterday suddenly the US dollar was strengthening and maximum pair jumped in favorite side of usd. I followed eur/usd price was in safe above his support. I draw the trend line that the price is still protected above the trend. All major EMA now trading below that price. Stochastic shows some weakness shows but he is coming up from oversold area. Based on these issues we can take buy entry and hope US dollar could not get support from maximum high impact news.

Euro USD is close at the price of 1.1217 according to my technical analysis in the daily time frame this pair is continue moving to down position and I hope in the next week it will move to more in down side and it will give us very good confirm trade for selling and I expect for its measure resistance area of in my opinion in these days euro is coming toin my opinion in these days your is coming to weak side and it will give us very good trade

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), ArfaKareem786 (06-30-2020), fahim2014 (06-30-2020)

18. #13760 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Shocked

ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786 is a name known to all ArfaKareem786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur/usd price analysis

we are here and we must want to earn from this trading career and I guess the pairs will be moving big for at least this week so if anyone want to earn then this is a very good time to earn from this pair and I hope that you recover your losses with This pair
      because now i think that it will go up and will try to test the gap at least one more time,

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to ArfaKareem786 for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-30-2020), fahim2014 (06-30-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1376 of 1436 ... 1371 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1381 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 28