• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1505 of 1552 ... 1500 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1510 ...
    Results 15,041 to 15,050 of 15516

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #15041 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,867 Times in 910 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Gold Analys

Happy Friday to all fellows. Today all of you are too happy including me as this is Friday. Many members have lost their capital and are waiting for this weekly bonus. Hopefully, we will get our bonus in due time.

At the ending day, DXY created another low when eur/usd and gbp/usd reached a very incredible place. Yesterday the yellow metal gold went down but today I follow he makes support that looking inverted head and shoulder using h1 period. Market sentiment is looking bullish bios and next session its trend will be stronger. Reasonably, I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunity here.

Best of luck mate and enjoy your trading business protecting your capital.

Hello friend how are you hope all will be well Gold is currently moving up and down very fast. Gold is moving down again after hitting on 1982. So we have to wait for a good opportunity. Because after the gold short term comes down, it will go up again. At the moment usdx is very bearish. Gold can come down to 1950.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

3. #15042 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,965 Times in 3,629 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Analys

Happy Friday to all fellows. Today all of you are too happy including me as this is Friday. Many members have lost their capital and are waiting for this weekly bonus. Hopefully, we will get our bonus in due time.

At the ending day, DXY created another low when eur/usd and gbp/usd reached a very incredible place. Yesterday the yellow metal gold went down but today I follow he makes support that looking inverted head and shoulder using h1 period. Market sentiment is looking bullish bios and next session its trend will be stronger. Reasonably, I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunity here.

It is a pity that many traders have los their capital but we all need to improve on our analytical skills and money management to save purselves from this reoccurrence. Hopefully the bonus will come in soon.
      Gold and even eurusd are in a very strong bullish mode. The Weekly and the Daily time frames are in the same direction. There is however a great probability of correction today. It is better to allow the correction to take place and when the resumption of the uptrend is set we may join the trend. Thank you very much and have a great weekend

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dtvade For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

5. #15043 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Mootsi365 is just really nice Mootsi365 is just really nice Mootsi365 is just really nice Mootsi365 is just really nice Mootsi365 is just really nice Mootsi365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Lightbulb Gold freedom

Gold Analys

Gold is globally traded by millions of people, its value is universally transparent, all the time. I think the price can go I bit higher than the expected forcast. You have skills mate keep posting awesome charts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mootsi365 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

7. #15044 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold Analys

Yes you analysis is very perfect and now gold achieve your target your trading result is very impressive and i happy to see your trading result hope your trading knowledge increase day by day more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moko For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

9. #15045 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9368 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 48,536 Times in 13,989 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 3

Hey my respective all follows. Today is the day of sacrifice. I wish you all a very happy special Muslim Community. Market already closed which makes the weekend hour. We all paid last week's bonus in the due time. Thanks intstaforex as well mt5 form. I am very happy as I was zero in balance. I hope likewise you all are also very happy. Some positive pressure is seen in the gbp/usd and eur/usd price for the American Dollar. We have to wait until next week to see the correct movement of the price.

10. #15046 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,414 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey my respective all follows. Today is the day of sacrifice. I wish you all a very happy special Muslim Community. Market already closed which makes the weekend hour. We all paid last week's bonus in the due time. Thanks intstaforex as well mt5 form. I am very happy as I was zero in balance. I hope likewise you all are also very happy. Some positive pressure is seen in the gbp/usd and eur/usd price for the American Dollar. We have to wait until next week to see the correct movement of the price.

Hello dear fellow how are you i hope you will fine and have a nice trading day dear friend i agree with your analysis according to my trading analysis let me share with you under my experience and knowledge that silver price trading at this current time in negative wave last day silver touch and settle there now . and still waiting for more decline to test the low recorded by the beginning of this week at would be next station supported by the negative pressure formed by the

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

12. #15047 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

good morning dear Amiron, in my country also do sacrifice today brother and i think almost moeslims. congratulation for the big bonus you get about 116.61 and for this week i still not be able to increase rate of posting because i have post about 95 post even more but this week i just got small bonus $16.48 and i got frustated what should i do to get good rate, but i do thanks to all forum authority and also Instaforex because still get bonus for trading next week, greeting.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

14. #15048 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2434 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,178 Times in 2,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello my dear first of all I would like to thank you for wishing the Muslim happy Eid Mubarak and secondly I would love to share my analysis on Euro against American dollar British pound against American dollar and the major currency pairs all are going in One Direction because dollar is Losing its strengths very badly so never try to purchase Dollar always sell the dollar until the trend is stop thank you very much for consideration

15. The Following User Says Thank You to malik999 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

16. #15049 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,155 Times in 6,020 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hope you are all well and good. if we see the price of the gbpusd then we can see this price now on the up movement here. i think we should find only buy here and our target should be 1.3200 level. My dear friend I agreed with your pridiction. you are telling absolutely right I agreed with you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

18. #15050 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,584 Times in 1,407 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Eid Mubarak to you too bro and congratulations on your bonus that’s really nice work and good bonus wow. Yeah I also got margin call last week and was on zero balance but thanks to MT5 I got the bonus about 60$ which is good enough for next week trade. Gbpusd and EURusd still looks strongly bullish but yeah that’s true that wait for next month would be good idea.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1505 of 1552 ... 1500 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1510 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 29