• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1507 of 1552 ... 1502 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1512 ...
    Results 15,061 to 15,070 of 15516

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #15061 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,002 Times in 1,252 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      My observation on yellow metal gold

Hey mate, this is the weekend and the weekend is being held on Eid day. May almighty fulfill your wish and sacrifice on the holy occasions of the Eid-ul -Azha.

It is gold which again builds a strong by the help of moving the average line on the hourly time. Around the level of 1980 we have three more tops. I think the current market aims to form another top around that level and pull back to the level of 1946 when we get a pattern which addresses as "M" what do you think mate about my idea on the gold?

Yes, my dear friend, you are telling from the voice of gold, whose market will go up to 1980 and if its market can come down, then I think whose market will go up Because many experts are telling that its market can go till 1990 or 94 So we should put our trade upwards because applying upwards proves very good.
      What I mean to say is that we should follow the market trends because the market trend is a bullish
      Therefore it would be very good to turn to trade buy

2. 7 users say Thank You to M Ali for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-01-2020), Fighterss (08-02-2020), Unregistered (5)

3. #15062 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2434 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,178 Times in 2,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey mate, this is the weekend and the weekend is being held on Eid day. May almighty fulfill your wish and sacrifice on the holy occasions of the Eid-ul -Azha.

It is gold which again builds a strong by the help of moving the average line on the hourly time. Around the level of 1980 we have three more tops. I think the current market aims to form another top around that level and pull back to the level of 1946 when we get a pattern which addresses as "M" what do you think mate about my idea on the gold?

hello my dear I respect you, you know thay you are good on this mt5 forum and I get help a lot from your analyses but please do not spam the form by posting again and again in your own. thread in the same day more than one thread is not allowed.
      As per rules and regulation one should only update his reading general once a day thank you very much and hope you understand

4. 2 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-01-2020), Fighterss (08-02-2020)

5. #15063 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,155 Times in 6,020 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend good EID afternoon I really agree with you I have also thinking that gold will cross the the 2000 barrier and after that it will be moving more upper side and touch 2050 so my dear friend it is very good opportunity for buying side gold will break all previous records if we see the market gold value it will be touching to the peak thank you so much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

7. #15064 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,389 Times in 4,350 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear trader gold is going to reversible downtrend according to day 1 chart analysis shows the strong downtrend signal so dear trader according to technical analysis it is a replacement level and next moment will be again upper side present chart analysis is 1974 and again gold will be moving reversible upper side and touch the 1998.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

9. #15065 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx has a reputation beyond repute Axefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,097 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friend, An rising mode for gold metal is enclose a rising trend line connection higher rambling and a horizontal resistance direction. A move above $1,980 would assure a breakout and accelerate the banter from lows near $1,800, clearing the passage for a persuasive move above the $2,000 mark. On the damn side, an rising delta breakdown would unreserved the doors for a re-test of Tuesdays flame of $1,906. Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Axefx For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (08-01-2020)

11. #15066 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,399 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey my respective all follows. Today is the day of sacrifice. I wish you all a very happy special Muslim Community. Market already closed which makes the weekend hour. We all paid last week's bonus in the due time. Thanks intstaforex as well mt5 form. I am very happy as I was zero in balance. I hope likewise you all are also very happy. Some positive pressure is seen in the gbp/usd and eur/usd price for the American Dollar. We have to wait until next week to see the correct movement of the price.

Happy Eid to you too and today morning i was busy with sacrifice so i wasn't able to post and now i am posting, again this week you got a very good bonus and I would like to appreciate you and congratulate you for that and about GBPUSD and EURUSD it looks next week they both will look for a correction so they can fall down 100-200 pips before rising up again.

12. 2 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-01-2020), Fighterss (08-01-2020)

13. #15067 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Amiron, i hope you are enjoying Eid and having fun with friends and family, yeah you absolutely right about gold making double top and on 4h time frame chart and on hourly time frame chart i can see gold made triple top so i guess next week gold will gonna fall and I'm ready to sell gold at high price.

14. 2 users say Thank You to Hamza46 for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-01-2020), Fighterss (08-01-2020)

15. #15068 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear reader I have seen your observations about gold and Gold is now in the bullish trend if not today it can break higher high next week so it is better to avoid weekend trade as we will not able to gain anything from it as we may not know where it open on monday. trailing stop loss also not work in such case. so develop new strategy for the next week.

16. 2 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-02-2020), Fighterss (08-01-2020)

17. #15069 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989 has a brilliant future iqrash1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,674 Times in 646 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good evening dear friend hope you will be fine and having great time with your trading and I also hope that you have spent your Eid with your family and friends in good moments.
      Let's talk about your analysis of gold I also agree with your point of view that it will make another top then we must insert our sell trade because after that we will see its downfall and that will be a long one .so we must be ready for our trade best of luck.

18. 2 users say Thank You to iqrash1989 for this useful post.

19. #15070 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear trader good evening and gold is going to upper side present chart analysis is 1974.65 it is very good opportunity for buying side. So according to the technical analysis it will be moving more upper side and touch the 2010 level and next week is looking in the favour of buying side. So dear trader you are telling very right I agreed with you.

20. 2 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 1507 of 1552 ... 1502 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1512 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 29