• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1672 of 1709 ... 1667 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1677 ...
    Results 16,711 to 16,720 of 17087

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #16711 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Scarlet queen will become famous soon enough Scarlet queen will become famous soon enough Scarlet queen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by awaisraza161     
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader conguratulation on your good profit. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Gold market. It is bullish trend and it will move upward and it will hit 2000.00. it will be buy trade on this market to earn good profit
      Hey my dear forum mate.hope you are doing well.thanks for sharing your thought with us.yes you are right that we have to be contented with little ammount by not taking bigger risk.slow by slow we have to be more attentive and hardworking by this we can get more profit and be happy.another thing is about gold metal you have shared with us is very much similar to my thought.yes it is showing bullish trend and hope that it will stick to its position or go upper.so it will be profitbale for us to work on buying.
      Hope for the best.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarlet queen For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-15-2020)

3. #16712 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1778 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,010 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      MY Journal has been Updated with good trades & gold analysis

Good Today is the second day of this week. I told you that I have no high expectations of making big profit-taking high risks. Because I have to make good capital and the rest of the time in my trading I will be respectful to the management of money. I am very happy that with the small risk I made a small profit yesterday.

My Closing trades:

My dear everyone, I used very little amount when I had the opportunity to trade in several pairs, and with each trade, I had success which records are below. I hope you will be happy and encourage me. I also believe that you all had success with your business yesterday and thank you for that.

My Gold Analysis Trades

Forecasting for yellow metal gold, making a long bullish candle using a four-hour time frame gold turn to slow. Prices are also a critical area to carry this trend to the upper side as there is a working 200-day moving average in support of the price, which is situated at 1963. My gold view is that if the price breaks the barricade then its uptrend will be established and if the price rejected by the moving average then its downtrend will be stronger.

Hello mate, indeed you have good running trades, just make sure to manage them properly. Regarding your Gold analysis, I think that gold will encounter resistance around 1970 which is where price will touch the falling trendline on H4 chart. I expect a bearish bounce from here and bears to push lower to the 1910 level.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 7 users say Thank You to Eva4ever for this useful post.

Aliyah (09-17-2020), amiron56 (09-15-2020), Becky22 (09-17-2020), crown (09-15-2020), Jennykoko (09-17-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020)

5. #16713 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Today is the second day of this week. I told you that I have no high expectations of making big profit-taking high risks. Because I have to make good capital and the rest of the time in my trading I will be respectful to the management of money. I am very happy that with the small risk I made a small profit yesterday.

My Closing trades:

My dear everyone, I used very little amount when I had the opportunity to trade in several pairs, and with each trade, I had success which records are below. I hope you will be happy and encourage me. I also believe that you all had success with your business yesterday and thank you for that.

My Gold Analysis Trades

Forecasting for yellow metal gold, making a long bullish candle using a four-hour time frame gold turn to slow. Prices are also a critical area to carry this trend to the upper side as there is a working 200-day moving average in support of the price, which is situated at 1963. My gold view is that if the price breaks the barricade then its uptrend will be established and if the price rejected by the moving average then its downtrend will be stronger.

Your earning money send to withdraw for request thank for earning money. Very good and wonderful your trading analysis. Just look and see price of Gold move to higher side. In my exponential buying signal now. I think price will be reach or touch 1980.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fahim2014 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-15-2020)

7. #16714 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider has much to be proud of surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,613 Times in 675 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

My Closing trades:

My Gold Analysis Trades

good afternoon my friend AMIRON, i am happy because you consistenly withdrawal the profit that you made and eventhough our withdrawal is still small but we have to receive it and we have to happy with it and also have to thanks to Instaforex as sponsor also forum authorities.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-15-2020)

9. #16715 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,720 Times in 940 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Closing trades:

My Gold Analysis Trades

I will tell you about us be said that it strengthens positive do not pay salary in it because it can help us US dollar could continue to lose value in the near future and the US economy is worse than ever right now it makes sense that the US dollar will continue to lose value in the near future I do not know much about this like metal but I have shared the knowledge that I had with you so this is my advice to you that if you have a delusion about it then share it with gold is not stable at this time some time it will be going to the 1963 level and sometime it will be going to download direction team 1900 near

10. 2 users say Thank You to Frd53 for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-15-2020), crown (09-15-2020)

11. #16716 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,676 Times in 738 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Closing trades:

My Gold Analysis Trades

You get good amount profit. You do trade on multiple pair. I am doing like you. I always take small profit from multiple pair. I think this type of trading will always help us to get good profit. Gold now moving upward direction. I think today it will not move on downward direction. So you can take your position for buy side.

12. 2 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-15-2020), global20 (09-15-2020)

13. #16717 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,505 Times in 2,941 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Closing trades:

My Gold Analysis Trades

Congratulation match I can see so many traders who are making profit with EURUSD and GBPUSD today. I have totally bad luck in this week and I have got Margin Call with silver selling. Obviously we can see EURUSD and GBPUSD both are giving bullish movement because slightly down off USD index right now. Yes as far as gold concern what we can see that gold is showing bullish Momentum and heat at 1968 high and it can continue over $2000 anytime.

14. 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-15-2020), mrsohel (09-15-2020)

15. #16718 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,708 Times in 1,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Closing trades:

My Gold Analysis Trades

Congratulation mate for your small amount of withdrawal. by the way I can see is that you have made so many trade but if you can hold your trade for crude oil position then definitely it will bring you a very big amount of profit today because it while it $38 right now. yes obviously as gold analysis we can say that there is a chance that it can continue 2000 dollar per ounce today.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsohel For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-15-2020)

17. #16719 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,532 Times in 945 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Closing trades:

My Gold Analysis Trades

Good evening dear sir i am fully agrees. Congratulate you on your small but valuable profit and i hope you will get more profits in this week IA. Yellow metal is now on bullish trend and i think it will cross 2015 level ahead on weekly time frame. Lets see what will happen next in market.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-15-2020)

19. #16720 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,533 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Journal Update with Paid and us dollar index.

I'm happy to say that my withdraw already processed. Thanks finance department of instaforex as well as mt5 forum team including all of my fellows. I was busy with other work that's the reason I am late in updating. I read some journals and people make very good profits. My profit was not bigger size after that I am too happy as still able to protect my capital from loss.

US dollar index Analysis

In the USA session suddenly market chance of more than 50 to 80 in the major pairs. Gold again moves down side and we have two more h4 bearish candles but the gold market went above two hundred days moving average and reverse. I am still not sure that is it fake breakout or real. My psychology is bullish on the gold when I compile all given data. Today's pound and euro data was good but US data is not good after that we see some strength in the US dollar index. After leaving the defending channel the US dollar came down one more time but buyer quickly manage and again took the price above the channel resistance. Now I hope the price will touch new channel resistance and bounce back to the old channel.

----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

20. 18 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Adorn (09-15-2020), bappy4x (09-15-2020), Black Dragon (09-15-2020), devil420 (09-15-2020), Fahim2020 (09-15-2020), global20 (09-15-2020), hafsa (09-15-2020), Hamza46 (09-15-2020), Kalex (09-15-2020), majaher (09-15-2020), Miral ch (09-15-2020), OnePoint (09-15-2020), riaz musa khel (09-16-2020), Unregistered (5)

Reply to thread
    Page 1672 of 1709 ... 1667 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1677 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 35