• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1674 of 1709 ... 1669 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1679 ...
    Results 16,731 to 16,740 of 17087

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #16731 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020 has a brilliant future Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,823 Times in 965 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Journal Update with Paid and us dollar index.

I'm happy to say that my withdraw already processed. Thanks finance department of instaforex as well as mt5 forum team including all of my fellows. I was busy with other work that's the reason I am late in updating. I read some journals and people make very good profits. My profit was not bigger size after that I am too happy as still able to protect my capital from loss.

US dollar index Analysis

In the USA session suddenly market chance of more than 50 to 80 in the major pairs. Gold again moves down side and we have two more h4 bearish candles but the gold market went above two hundred days moving average and reverse. I am still not sure that is it fake breakout or real. My psychology is bullish on the gold when I compile all given data. Today's pound and euro data was good but US data is not good after that we see some strength in the US dollar index. After leaving the defending channel the US dollar came down one more time but buyer quickly manage and again took the price above the channel resistance. Now I hope the price will touch new channel resistance and bounce back to the old channel.

Assalamu alaikum dear brother. I hope that you are very happy to be good profit. Dear friend Usdx is very strong and continue to upper side momentum. And gold metal will be down side movement. So I am really appreciated with your analysis. Good night.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahim2020 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-16-2020)

3. #16732 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,168 Times in 756 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

I'm happy to say that my withdraw already processed. Thanks finance department of instaforex as well as mt5 forum team including all of my fellows. I was busy with other work that's the reason I am late in updating. I read some journals and people make very good profits. My profit was not bigger size after that I am too happy as still able to protect my capital from loss.

US dollar index Analysis

In the USA session suddenly market chance of more than 50 to 80 in the major pairs. Gold again moves down side and we have two more h4 bearish candles but the gold market went above two hundred days moving average and reverse. I am still not sure that is it fake breakout or real. My psychology is bullish on the gold when I compile all given data. Today's pound and euro data was good but US data is not good after that we see some strength in the US dollar index. After leaving the defending channel the US dollar came down one more time but buyer quickly manage and again took the price above the channel resistance. Now I hope the price will touch new channel resistance and bounce back to the old channel.

Congratulations , Your screenshot showing that your withdrawal request has been processed and you are very happy for that despite you amount is small. Expert traders always say small profit is far better than losing. I know you are a small profit taker therefore you make profit consistently.
      I think US Dollar Index will go down as you graphed because of tomorrows FOMC meetings. We need to careful or avoid the trades on FOMC meeting time.

4. 2 users say Thank You to majaher for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), bappy4x (09-15-2020)

5. #16733 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,432 Times in 6,078 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

US dollar index Analysis

Hi mate! And good to see your withdrawal with the skrill payment processor, whatever its small amount. Do you know some small profit together will be a big one ? Just think about it that if you get such kind of profit daily then end of the month, it will be a big amount.

Today we have seen another volatile market from USD Index although beginning of the day the USD Index price was moving to downwards, and its looks like moving a big side way and right now I am looking forward here a potential selling chances with USD index which will make a huge impact on USD based pair trading.

6. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), majaher (09-15-2020)

7. #16734 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

US dollar index Analysis

I am agree with your analysis dear friend about United States dollar. Due to high resistance available in all time frames, the price action of United States dollar will more in down side. From my point of you it will be a long term down side trade and it will taste its lowest value at "92.60". Thank you very much for sharing your analysis have a good day.
      Usman Latif's Traiding Journal
      Hi guys please visit my recent Trading journal.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14853772

8. 6 users say Thank You to Usman latif for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), Kurlas (09-17-2020), Unregistered (4)

9. #16735 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,530 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

US Crude Oil Price Analysis

Good morning everyone. Today I will share my view about the trend of the USA crude oil. Price has already exited his consolidated range and is trading outside of range resistance. This is a good price to start buy and I also take some buy trade on the asset. If we check the major indicator language about the asset, stochastic showing cross over using h4 period, fifty days moving average and 14 moving average is trading below the price so this price aims to meet the two hundred days moving average indicator.

My Running Positions:

Good everyone. Today I will share my view about the trend of the USA crude oil. Price has already exited from his consolidate range and is trading outside of range resistance. This is a good price to start buying and I also take some buy trade on the asset. If we check the major indicator language about the asset, stochastic showing cross over using h4 period, fifty days moving average and 14 moving average is trading below the price so this price aims to meet the two hundred days moving average indicator

I look forward to your prompt response as before. I am always grateful to you for your cooperation and support.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

10. #16736 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 1,371 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning everyone. Today I will share my view about the trend of the USA crude oil. Price has already exited his consolidated range and is trading outside of range resistance. This is a good price to start buy and I also take some buy trade on the asset. If we check the major indicator language about the asset, stochastic showing cross over using h4 period, fifty days moving average and 14 moving average is trading below the price so this price aims to meet the two hundred days moving average indicator.

My Running Positions:

Good everyone. Today I will share my view about the trend of the USA crude oil. Price has already exited from his consolidate range and is trading outside of range resistance. This is a good price to start buying and I also take some buy trade on the asset. If we check the major indicator language about the asset, stochastic showing cross over using h4 period, fifty days moving average and 14 moving average is trading below the price so this price aims to meet the two hundred days moving average indicator

I look forward to your prompt response as before. I am always grateful to you for your cooperation and support.
      According to my analysis on D1, the current bearish movement of the price of Crude Oil has exited at the close of today and it should start selling from today's open like you have analyzed even if it is going to sell on H1 it would be a very short one so i advice tight stop loss and take profit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. 13 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), crown (09-16-2020), Dee Ex (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020), ProTrader1 (09-17-2020), shazi12 (09-16-2020), Unregistered (6)

12. #16737 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12 has a reputation beyond repute shazi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,694 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Running Positions:

Good morning dear friend, you have shared your knowledge about CL I agree with you, the rest of the CL was very low, now it has made an upward trend and it is going to go a long way and we can get very good profit by buying it now.

13. 4 users say Thank You to shazi12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Unregistered (2)

14. #16738 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,366 Times in 3,901 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

My Running Positions:

Hi amiron, the US Crude Oil yesterday broke above the 38.00 level and the good thing is that price is holding above that level so far. If the price successfully holds above it till the London session then it is expected that it will continue on upside otherwise the bearish trend will resume again.
      16th Sep 2020 - Update:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

15. 2 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020)

16. #16739 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,688 Times in 2,358 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

US dollar index Analysis

Hi dear, hope you are fine and doing well with good profitable trades.
      I think this is not a bad option to closed the trades with little profit because in this huge volatile market something is better than nothing.
      USD again show the power on the chart and once again pair is gaining weight but I am totally focusing on the today's meeting of FOMC and press release, so till then I think we should closed our trades and postpone new trades.
      Best of luck

17. 4 users say Thank You to riaz musa khel for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), fahim2014 (09-16-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020)

18. #16740 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,645 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

My Running Positions:

Obviously Crude oil price would be jumped to upper side moving. I think you have provided that it may be correct. I expected that Crude oil price continue upwards and price will be crossing the resistance level of Price 38.90 but in my point of view price again reach and hit the level of 40.32 on the other hand if the price broken the resistance level 42.70. Now is wait and see price always time running to upper side.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

19. 6 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), fahim2014 (09-16-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), OfficialMA (09-16-2020), riaz musa khel (09-16-2020), skyboy (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1674 of 1709 ... 1669 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1679 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 35