• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1777 of 1807 ... 1772 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1782 ...
    Results 17,761 to 17,770 of 18068

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #17761 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Daring

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6584 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,907 Times in 11,409 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      My Analysis on the lovely pair gbp/usd

Greeting and good morning all guys. Today is a happy day for all forum member. But this week I was not active due to many reasons, so I will get a tiny amount. My luck do not favor me but I have no alternative of hard work.

I will explain the gbp/usd price and advise you to start sell because the price formed daily bearish candle which is not allowed us buy business. Now I see 14 and moving average 50 is very strong which press the price downside to meet with two hundred days moving average line when the price will create a bullish web. What I interpret the bearish target price would be 1.27. In the lagging market map stochastic showing very sharp movement to the downside when price action assign the downtrend.

My friend, I agree with you, GBPUSD is bearish in trend and probably this pair might descend in a bearish triangular manner to the level of 1.2700 just like you had iterated. I am even in long term sell on GBPUSD as long as this pair is below the preferred level of the 1.3000. I am sure to say that it will range today, it is next week that will continue the selling movement with high volatility and 1:3 risk management is good enough.

2. 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-16-2020), SweetRose (10-17-2020)

3. #17762 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,187 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greeting and good morning all guys. Today is a happy day for all forum member. But this week I was not active due to many reasons, so I will get a tiny amount. My luck do not favor me but I have no alternative of hard work.

I will explain the gbp/usd price and advise you to start sell because the price formed daily bearish candle which is not allowed us buy business. Now I see 14 and moving average 50 is very strong which press the price downside to meet with two hundred days moving average line when the price will create a bullish web. What I interpret the bearish target price would be 1.27. In the lagging market map stochastic showing very sharp movement to the downside when price action assign the downtrend.

Hello Mate, in this week my activity was some good but still with this I would received a tiny amount because the bonus updated already, today the Pound versus Dollar is making the bullish doji candle at the day time frame still the New York session has to be opened if it not fall down than the probabilities of the rising would increases.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Ertugrul for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-16-2020), SweetRose (10-17-2020)

5. #17763 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3487 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,607 Times in 5,910 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Greetings mate,
      GBPUSD ranging price zone will test the strong support level at 1.2900 which will give information with the moving average trend signal and D1 candle price analyses to test the assumed zone for 1.2830, if price will give pull back moves to resistance level at 1.3055 then set the long moves for coming week at 1.3198 best of luck mate.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15105975

6. 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), Honey Bee (10-17-2020)

7. #17764 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,861 Times in 5,388 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

It looks so much disappointed to me because i was expecting that gbpusd can make it position over 1.3100 position but it came in the downside and it trading on the 1.2900 position in the last day of market opening. I also hoping some bullish movement in the last day but it was so weak on that day too. But in this week price must be bullish so that i am thinking about buying option for this pair. Best wishes for you dear friend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingforex For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (10-17-2020)

9. #17765 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 54,170 Times in 16,112 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Preface:

Greeting and good morning everyone, I am passing a very worst time. Just pray for me so that I can overcome all limitation and almighty become merciful to me. As you see my bonus amount. I made just a few posts last week. Last two week I have no earning. Yesterday I took sell entry on the gbp/usd which already finished my obtaining bonus.

gbp/usd analysis:

The bearish deviation signal was created last week using the daily time frame in GBP vs. USD prices. One thing that is very important is that before the market closes its price was fixed above 1.29 so it is traded in a valued place. So by setting a stop loss we can arrange to enter to buy here.

----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

10. #17766 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,861 Times in 5,388 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Preface:

Greeting and good morning everyone, I am passing a very worst time. Just pray for me so that I can overcome all limitation and almighty become merciful to me. As you see my bonus amount. I made just a few posts last week. Last two week I have no earning. Yesterday I took sell entry on the gbp/usd which already finished my obtaining bonus.

gbp/usd analysis:

The bearish deviation signal was created last week using the daily time frame in GBP vs. USD prices. One thing that is very important is that before the market closes its price was fixed above 1.29 so it is traded in a valued place. So by setting a stop loss we can arrange to enter to buy here.

Must be the price of gbpusd pair will trading over 1.3000 position in this week so i am waiting for the market opening because i will trade on this pair and definitely i will go for buying option. So at this moment buying optiom will be a right choice for us. All the best wishes for you dear friend and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

11. 10 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), LiveForex (10-17-2020), majaher (10-18-2020), Unregistered (7)

12. #17767 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,721 Times in 8,283 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Preface:

gbp/usd analysis:

You get a very poor amount and also your bonus is already finished by the selling of the Gbp/Usd, worst time you are spending, hope you will come out from this bad luck time and start the carrier with the fresh mind, about the Gbp/Usd I am also expecting now as you are thinking, I think it will rises up because it not crosses the support of the sideways movement.
      USD.CAD Analysis:
      Journal Update 10/24/2020

13. 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

alpher (10-17-2020), amiron56 (10-17-2020), majaher (10-18-2020)

14. #17768 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

alpher has a spectacular aura about alpher has a spectacular aura about alpher has a spectacular aura about alpher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Preface:

gbp/usd analysis:

the short was knocked out at breakeven on the test of the resistance level of the trading channel in the area of ​​the 30th figure. The range trading option did not work out and I go back to the second scenario of the old trading plan with a re-
      entering the short from the support line of the old, ascending channel according to the following scheme: 1.Using the support line of the daily channel by sellers to form a bearish rebound - a short trading idea

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. 2 users say Thank You to alpher for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), Honey Bee (10-17-2020)

16. #17769 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,640 Times in 4,529 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Preface:

gbp/usd analysis:

After moving sideways near 1.2900 during the Asian session, the GBP/USD pair rose to a daily high of 1.2962 in the early European morning. However, with the GBP coming under heavy selling pressure on British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Brexit commentary, the pair dropped all the way to 1.2866.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

17. 4 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-17-2020), HHH111 (10-17-2020), Honey Bee (10-17-2020), NS186 (10-20-2020)

18. #17770 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7732 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,500 Times in 8,253 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Preface:

gbp/usd analysis:

Hi dear,
      You can recover from this situation soon it will take sometime you can loss a big thing nothing we can compare with our parents just be patience everything thing will be fine with the passage of time, gbpusd floating price break the channel for 1.2860 which will give confirmation for the holding trades near the price action moves at 1.2788 and reverse resistance target the strong level at 1.2990 good luck.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (10-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1777 of 1807 ... 1772 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1782 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 38