GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1861 of 1862 ... 1856 1859 1860 1861 1862
Results 18,601 to 18,610 of 18613

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #18601 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11662 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,243 Times in 16,507 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    JOURNAL UPDATE ____@@@____31/03/2021

Good day to all: either you are a member of mt5 forum or outside mt5 forum member in any place of the world. This weeks market is a hectic market. I hope you are not unhappy with the market activities if you follow money management and committed to exchange with a valid signal. My Analysis on Tuesday worked too good as gold is landing since the US dollar is flying to its primary goal. You perceive, I usually use a series of reliable indicators and get excellent results. The asset gbpusd is still moving south direction, as I proposed yesterday in my interpretation. #Litecoin is also improving with a heavy speed. My understanding and my observation on the gold are bearish. Last 10 hours the prices have fluctuated between a narrow range. A few hours ago this price touched the level and displayed some bullish power, but above 1687 it could not do any business. The eurusd price is approaching new demand at 1711 level, but all follow bearish domination, so it will move toward next stoppage 1.1623. The US oil price also reacted with downside breakout of gold and tried to climb up but failed, and again it turned back to down. Overall, market is remaining in a good trading condition and I will show in my maximum support and resistance, weekly bottoms and tops using different indicators, so you will receive good trading idea if you read of my evaluation.

Evaluation Of My Closing Trades
    • I am happy because I have success near 100% with every exchange. Beside one trades my all given trades reap several green pips for me. I had a purchase order on the #Litecoin, which I manually closed because of the fear of enormous loss. Later again I placed an order as I developed buy analysis on the pair.

• As I have a selling analysis on the gbpusd, so I should trade according to my study, thats the reason I had two selling entries on the asset. Feeling too great that both of my positions on the gbpusd got success as you see my attached sheet that both of trades closed hitting by take profit.

• Gold broke its spectrum, which said in my evaluation. So reading the price index, I sold the price at a different time. I also followed the candlestick pattern: the seller well controlled the gold market, so with a strong mind setup I entered the gold business. You know that gold could not make trend smoothly; it had a lot of bullish bounce, but I strictly held my position and booked that with a predicted target.

• From the opening day, eurusd was very modest and on the down track. The British pound tried to defeat the power of the US dollar, but failed. In the pair of eur/usd I do not see any kind of strength to stop its falling, because of the reason and rising outlook of US dollar index I put some money for selling business on the asset which closed hitting by stop loss, but it had positive pips.

Current Trades On the Silver:

We have proved that the 1.9 trillion US stimulus is working for US economic development. The Fed chairperson agreed it will cause some inflation problems, but that will not sustain. Gold is moving down to create additional support, though still safe above its previous support level what he made at the beginning of this month. This is not a wonderful message for the buyers of the gold that this price completes a daily candle below pivot level, which gives us negative data so here buying decision will be wrong and selling decision will be wrong because first lets the price break its current support. Sorry to say I focus on the silver price and with the seller I have a lot of expectations. This asset would touch support three at level 22.74 which is my target of my sell trade.

Gbpusd Analysis & Forecast

Today I am also interested in delivering a few words about the pair of gbpusd as I find some trading opportunities here. Before reading me just observe my attached sheet, then my thinking will be easy to realize. You know before entering the market we must need to make a good understanding as this is a most challenging and risky business. In the 4-hour chart, I am getting three confirmation from different indicators and every sign is very rational to follow. Lower Bollinger band crossed by a long bearish candle, market slipped below all moving average when MACD value was zero. This is a golden chance to sell with a short aim at level 1.3678.

The daily frame for the gbpusd is not negative for its seller. It is trading just below the pivot level and its first target S1 and if he can gain first one, then he will move for S2. I think in today this price will remain slow and its movement would be till 1.3770. Between stochastic and market maps have produced bearish convergence signals, so sell trade allows.

GoldAnalysis & Forecast

The Best week this is for the seller of the gold. I had that, but I changed my trades and move to buy trade on the gbpusd. You know last two weeks my bonus was small but what lot size I selected was totally unrespectful to the money management. Because of the reason my sell trade on gbpusd brought me to test the Margin Call. A few days later, the gold pair has reached its support and looking seller holds their position thats the reason gold tries hard to touch 1670, if it occurred then bulls will lose their strength more and gold will move toward 1756 as support two.

Gold on a weekly frame tries to settle down below the pivot level. The candle in the weekly time frame is increasing his body at downside. If the candle completes below the pivot level that will open a way to reach the downside target at level 1635. 10 MA line just above the price, Mega mind bar strength is red. If next Friday the NFP goes well for the US dollar we will see more bearish momentum for the gold. With the attention, the strengthening of the US index will push the gold into a deep selling area.

Guys today is the last day of March 2021. NFP is waiting to release. Might be a lot of drams will happen this week. Usually when a strategy cannot give us good trades automatically, we become in anger with that and search for another one. It is terrible and must delay our success in our business. You need to know your mind condition after success and loss. Craziness and aggressive mode both are bad for this business. Before taking an entry just check weekly support, before setting take profit must you need to check fundamental event and near support or resistance. Forex is a very intelligent business, so with every step you need to use your intelligence and technique. I also assure you that only market demand and support are not good things to take entry. You need to analyse daily attitude, hourly attitude of the market.

Mate, Running week I lost all my capital, and I have identified my mistake.
    • The First mistake was to trade at the first day of a week.
    • Second mistake was use of the big lot with long target

Except of those I had all but could not survive the lack of those. I hope my mistake will guide you. Oh, I attached my successful trade above that with my demo trading, but it is a very important way to get back my confidence with this business. My big lot business offered me around $25 profit, but my prediction was high. Big lot and big target is not allowed together.
    https://forum.mt5.com/signaturepics/sigpic23424_1.gif

2. #18602 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    I am happy to make an update of my journal today. Like the other day, I will share some pair analysis with you and hope my analysis will make you happy and give you a series of good trades if you have well-controlled on your emotion and have enough respect for money management. I also explain my current trade and closing trades what I made last twenty-four hours. As we see, the US dollar index has dropped slightly by 0.10%, affected by (ADP) employment data in the US private sector. We know that recently US bond is continuing tremendous support for the stability of the US dollar near its highest levels since last year. We still have the Non-Farm Employment and the unemployment rate data both data will release tomorrow in the US session. Even if these data comes positive, I still believe that the USDX will gain more expected rising value and gbpusd, eur\usd will drive-in in the direction when gold and silver will follow the both of the currency pair in their movement.

Everyone, I would like to ensure you that today I equally used all effective indicators in my analysis, so you will get your asking analysis. Yesterday I said only a good analysis is not enough to stay here for a long time. Surrounding all other required professional activities highly required to follow in every step during our trading. I hope you all are very much concerned regarding the fact. I have read a lot of journals and come to know your success. Furthermore, I hope till the ending moment you will be able to trade the market with check and balance.

CLOSING TRADING ACTIVITIES

I shared my running exchange on the silver. With the trade, I was an optimist, but the fact was different. Many times the market offered me a good profit, but I was unchanged with my target. The Market became closed below the daily pivot level. Which created a hope for me that white would run a strong downtrend. This morning, I noticed the daily candle again closed above the pivot level with a long bullish candle. Because of technical reasons, I closed my trade with a hundred up loss. My taken decision little controversial as using longer time frame maximum indicators still bearing a selling signal for the silver pair. Here are my last two days closing trades.

GOLD ANALYSIS & FORECAST.

From the MA slope, we still can see that gold has bearish pressure which has not over yet. The pair has rebounded from support1 at the 1684 level as it failed to move lower. Now it is possible to rise and test the MA blue line. If the price manages some power to break the line, this pair will probably rise to reach the thick yellow 40 MA line level at 1750, but if it fails, the pair might fall to re-test support-1 and possibly continue its downtrend below the support level. Despite that, if the price can gain bullish strength from this area again, then possible to start a strong correction phase for the 1750 area.

• Yesterday Gold market closed below the daily pivot level.
    • Today again closed above the pivot level.
    • A complete daily bullish candle around support would be a sign of a strong reversal trend.
    • The First target of the price would be the weekly pivot level.
    • NFP expected reports were doveish for the rival of gold, so gold will room to move positive area.

US crude Oil

Coronavirus again turns back, and a huge number of people are infected daily basis including our country. Different countries of Europe imposed lockdown again. During this week COVID-19 pandemic situation is in an alarming position around the world especially in Europe, the infection is increasing all over the world. We heard before that the COVID-19 virus is less active in hot weather. It might wrong because at this moment, in our country going on hot weather but infection of Covid-19 daily increasing. Actually, the strain of the COVID-19 is changing always, and the additional strain looks more active in both hot and cold weather. India purchases oil from Korea.

• This week US bonds of five and ten years both are rising which gives special support to the US dollar thats the reason the commodity market reduced their value. With the many fundamental reasons, the oil price is busy decreasing its rate.

• Technically, the price is trading in the bearish area. Today again I call the old chart as the price rejected above its resistance and pushed downside of the resistance. I think before the release of NFP tomorrow oil market remains in a narrow range below the bearish flag pattern. Two days ago, I explained this one where I took price in Elliot Web and said there the price is taking preparation to make the fifth web.

• The oil on the h4 chart is showing head and shoulder pattern, which already completed its all condition while stochastic showing a couple of tops and trading in the oversold area.

In the weekly frame, the price is moving just below the 78.6 fibo after gaining a lot of positive momentum. The fibo level is serving here as strong resistance for the price. Using the time we should wait to get signal trade. That means I want to tell if the price can manage to resist all selling pressure stall above the level, then the price will move up for gaining 100 fibo level at 76.89. However, if the price could not do that and settle below the fibo level, then it points for selling the price aiming at the level of 61.8 fibo at 51.18 level.

What do you think mate about my given analysis? I will not surprise or angry with you if you share your correction. Mt5 forum is a community where we will share our idea regarding the forex market daily that will help us to be a professional traders. I have read many analyses and get some of the analysis which is very helpful to read the market psychology and get some of the analysis which is not good, seeming me journal owner makes update his journal for only getting the bonus. My main objective to develop trading skills as this is the main capital for this business. Your good analysis will increase the standard of the m5t forum, your quality analysis will help the entire community of the mt5 forum.

I will back with a good analysis today or tomorrow -- best of luck and thank the administration team for your their great support

3. #18603 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Hi all, today is the last day of this week. This week started a bullish trend in the major pairs respecting the previous week's direction, but within a few hours, the market has changed its direction and has been on a downward trend. Leading traders can realize the market motive and have been able to utilize it by making good trade, but inexperienced failed to do and lost their account without making any profit. The three-week-long ranging gold market broke its support on the first day. I didn't expect it, but we should understand this market technically and trade to get a good business experience. In the hourly chart, the weakness of the US dollar are seeing. Gbpusd, eur\usd, and commodity markets are looking bullish solid. I do not see any tradable condition at this moment in the market as it is slower. It might be, the market will change its situation according to the trader expectation in the US session. But after the beginning of the London session, we may see some improvement.

My Trading Activities From 29th to 4th Aprill:

I am happy with my practice trade. I took some risky trade from the silver and gold, except that all of my transactions were correct and profitable. If you have time to see the following attached sheet, you can quickly realize my statement from 29th March to 4th April. Two significant losses with silver 🥈 decrease my success rate. What learning from these, I have learned that we need enough patience and technical skill to filter the market. If we can enter the market when the market is trending, we will make a profit safely. No doubt that money management and stop-loss must need to follow with every trade.

EURUSD ANALYSIS AND FORECAST

In the business pair of eurusd, generally, I do not get a good signal to trade assigned by different indicators. This morning I get this asset with a buying setup. Three more indicators indicated its buying potentiality. So I did not get late to take entry. I will explain why I consider this price as buying and ask you to observe my speculation to use in your business. Since the market started this week euro currency has been beating by the power of the US dollar. We can see a new low yearly or monthly in the eurusd chart using all time. We also follow this price that came below the MA line two times, but the 1.1725 to 1.1703 area is bullish. That's why bulls did allow that scenario, and the price retains its position above the MA again.

Eurusud on h4 looks tries to break minor resistance price 1.1780. I am confident with the bulls. You would follow my given chart. The three indicators, such as stochastic, MACD, and moving average, both are strongly bullish for the price. If we rectify the asset using the candlestick pattern, we have three white candles that point to a possible uptrend.

• In the daily time frame, the price is trading above the daily pivot level. We have a long bullish daily candle that has closed above the daily pivot level in its support level.

• Relative Strength Index is looking bullish after bouncing its lower boundary.

• Now bulls have the challenge to break the ten-period moving average line to bring the price toward 1.1848, which is the monthly pivot point. But in the US session, three more big data will release, so we should take a short target with our eurusd buy trade.

US dollar index.

After a long gain, the US dollar index is feeling significant weakness. Ten and Five-period US bonds, 1.9 Trillion Relief packages, and the 2.0 trillion infrastructure developing budget worked well behind the US dollar index for the last couple of days. So far, Investor is still optimistic about the US dollar's growth, and the US president very much hopeful of recovering their economy. In the hourly chart, the price is now trading below a couple of moving average lines. I see that the level of 92.87 is initial support for the price; that's why bears respect this level. Three hours ago, the price tried to break but bounced back; right now, bears take an attempt to breach it again.

Now I will check the h4 chart, MACD, and market chart, both giving us a bearish divergence signal, but the 40-period moving average causes a barricade to stop its downside travelling. The buyer of the price will feel the condition will close their position when it turns back to its place. However, if the price breaks below the moving average and reverses to test new support and bounce back to the downside, we will start selling.

In the weekly frame, bulls deserving good position support by the MACD and moving average indicator. Making breakthrough all moving average the price now got slow. It also hit the daily pivot line breaching weekly and monthly pivot levels. When the price stalls above the daily pivot level at 93.18, it will point to a vital asset uptrend. On the other hand, if the price failed to close above the daily pivot level and is rejected by the daily pivot level, we will be looking for a selling setup with resources.

Dear friends, I will now repeat a few words that today is Friday, a trap day for new traders, so we should calm down, leaving all our aggressive attitude. Later in the US session, If you follow a trending market, try to trade the market by setting stop loss and take profit. Good luck and goodbye for today.

Rejected

4. #18604 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Greetings to you! Time has come to take enough rest by sleeping or engaging with our outdoor work. We have passed quite a noisy week though Gold and silver were more trending condition. Yesterday had some bank holiday, and we saw the holiday made the forex market delayed in moves and people got frustrated with that. Yesterday, we also know that most of the stock exchange was closed due to the Easter holiday, so there was no excellent movement to trade the market. On the first day of the last week, Gold and silver boost out for downside very smoothly when I lost my trading capital. It was also the reason for the loss of many trader's accounts. The US dollar index's positive movement attracted Investor during the first three days of the last week. We had not seen that like activities over the previous two working days in the US combine pair though NFP expected report favoured the US currency.

Last week Analysis Assessment:

I had five more analyses last week, and the success rate of each analysis is excellent. As I said above, last week, all pairs except Gold and silver were slow, so my advice trade could not hit their target. First, I'll talk about #litecoin, which worked very fine, but I expected the market would complete the "W" pattern in the bullish side market. Now I am on the chart and get the chart at 90% according to my forecast. I had a bullish analysis at audusd. It failed to meet my expectations. In the middle of last week, I made selling speculation on both gbpusd and Gold, happy to say my given signals worked near 100%, and I hope you all are so glad. On the closing day, I had a prediction of an eurusd bullish that worked 80%. You know that eurusd and gbpusd can not transfer 100 pips. Next week's Forex Calendar has fewer fundamental events to destabilize the market. After that, for hidden reasons, the market may change unexpectedly.

GOLD ANALYSIS AND FORECAST

KEYNOTE
    • Gold has recovered near $100 loss-making by "U" turn within a short time.
    • Gold is moving the upper side to make a "W" pattern.
    • US labour market data was good, but its upward potential remains unchanged.
    • US treasury bond is a fact for gold's gain or loss.

We witnessed a heavy fall of Gold earlier of last week, and later we noticed it recovering from this downfall. During its falling RSI indicator in the daily chart dropped to 30 to show its weakness, and the trader was getting ready for a bearish crossover. In the meantime, Gold took a "U" turn when RSI recovered to 50. It proved the bearish on the Gold was not weighted. Last week we saw, XAU/USD managed to close above three more moving average, including 40 days, confirmed that bears closed their position when the price hit the previous low, which Fibonacci value was zero at 1676 level.

However, the Gold on the daily chart was trading below the 23.6 Fibonacci at 1735 level, which means the buyer of the price is still under the seller's pressure. It still needs to make a daily close above 23.6 Fibonacci at 1735 to attract more buyers and complete a bullish shift in the near-term outlook. Above that level, the next resistance located at $1,772 assigned by 50-day SMA and Fibonacci tools. In case the price failed to break 23.6 and stalls above it, sellers could retake control of the metal.

USDCAD ANALYSIS AND FORECAST

KEYNOTE
    • USD/CAD charged the 200 MA at 1.2583 level using the hourly chart after releasing the NFP report last Friday.
    • WTI posts not substantial gains, 200 MA and triangle pattern created a concrete wall using the 4-hour frame.
    • US Dollar Index stays at 9287 after releasing of March jobs report.

Regarding the USDCAD, we see the price closed above the daily pivot level using the four-hour chart. On the 30th March, the price touched with the resistance-3 at 1.2639, but quickly it felt weakness and turned back below the daily pivot level breaching two hundred days moving average line. The signal from the indicator relative strength index is a bit bullish because it turned to the overbought side, not touching the lower line, and currently, it is hovering 48.89 value. I follow a Doji candle on the more downside of the market chart; besides that, before the current candle, mar formed the market formed bullish engulfing. That mean bulls are in a good position overbears, but the buyer will be attracted to the price when it will settle above the 200 MA line.

The weekly chart of the usdcad is not too encouraging for the buyer. Besides, coming week Canadian Labour market data will be released. If that become good, that will create a negative impact on the US dollar. The ten days moving average on the weekly chart serves as solid support for the price. So to establish uptrend bios, bulls need to break the line. RSI does not frustrate us. It has two bottoms and tends to go up though its up movement is weak. Dear guys, I am optimistic about the US dollar's power because below the 200 MA line, we have a lot of non-trending candles it means bears do not survive good governance. As we know, last week, earlier US T-bond of ten years and T-bond of five years provided good support and the United dollar gained a lot of pips against the Canadian Dollar. Yesterday NFP news for the US dollar was good, but it could support the US dollar over the other currencies. The reason behind that T-Bond declined. Next week, the US treasury bond will turn back to make positive momentum when making a solid reversal movement.

US Crude Oil

Last week, I focused on the US crude price one more time, but it did not work 100%. Today I have used one more tools to predict the price more accurately.

The oil price could not break its resistance and topped at 62. I imagine the price in a symmetric pattern, as you see following my attached sheet. Before closing the market, bulls were strengthening as at the bottom of the symmetric pattern; we have two candles with shadow at the lower side. We also follow just above the mark 38.2 Fibonacci, which serves as strong resistance for the price. Additionally, 200 MA helps up the boundary of the pattern while Stochastic does not give us the same signal. All the indicators point to a possible downtrend. But we have e to wait until the price breaks the 50.00 Fibonacci and the up line of the pattern. On the other hand, bulls got strong on and crashed of its all barricade and then bullish and take buy exchange.

Guys, I know you are waiting to get my update; sorry for my delay. I have work outside that's the reason I am late here. But I make later that I never expect. Now I come to the point that I have made three analysis of what you already read or see my attached info graph. I try to develop the best analysis due to my personal interest. I also hope my research will help to give some special knowledge and technique to read the market. Every indicator has a lot of successful use that I try to implement here. I hope next week my given analysis will give you expecting business what desired during the weekend.

Rejected

5. #18605 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    By giving thank all my beloved mt5 friends, I want to start my today's updating. I hope next week will be the best for us. What's wrong we did in past day trading you all may already identify and how to overcome the problem that you have already managed. Last week, I was overconfident that was my wrong. Yours? You know that I did reasonably very well in my demo trade.

Another thing I understand as long as we could not realize the price psychology, we should leave any trading. You know tomorrow is the first day of the coming week. So, I will share a tragic fact that last week Monday, I lost all of my bonus week-11 and week-12. Impatience was one of the straightforward reason. You would follow one of my tricks: when the market retested any support and resistance and pulled back, you can trade the pair using a bit of an oversized lot.

My Running Trades

I did not close three business in different pair; sell from eurjpy, sell from the eurusd and buy trade from the silver. Reason of eastern star couple of the market was closed among of them gold, silver. I have analyzed the US dollar and got a good report, either that fundamental or technical. I hope next week my two-loss trade will shift to profitable trade, and the silver trader is very close to my target price.

A Short Study on the US Economy:

As we know from reliable sources that good forecasts have been confirmed, and the US economic recovery is moving forward at a steady rate of vaccination against Covid-19, good approach figure of US treasury bond and labour market encouraging data. Last Friday, the March unemployment data released by the Labor Department confirmed a 0.2 percentage point drop compared to February, bringing the unemployment rate to 6%. The job market added 916,000 jobs last month; it is the most significant increase since August 2020, although there were still .4.4 million fewer jobs before the epidemic.

I have collected some data from the North American Country Statistics Office, and they said in a statement that in March, the retirement and hospitality sectors, public and private education, and construction employment growth were normalized. The figures reflect a better-than-expected recovery from analysts and improvements in skin vaccines. We also know what the US authorities say. This improvement in the labour market reflects continued economic activity that was limited by the epidemic.

Suppose we study between pandemic and the pre-pandemic situation in the US. The most negative data refers to 4.2 million long-term unemployed. It was inactive for more than 227 weeks, which is virtually unchanged compared to February. A year ago, in February 2020, they were just over one million. Meanwhile, the US Federal Reserve and the IMF Recovery have been encouraged through a strong vaccination campaign run by the store and catering companies and the resumption of economic activities. Based on given the latest data from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States has vaccinated nearly 100 million people with at least one dose, and both have received more than 557 million inoculations.

It is true that the employment figures released this Friday exceed analysts' expectations. In the short term, it remains to be seen how consumption, which has practically returned to its pre-pandemic level, will be influenced by the aid approved in March by Congress. The cash injection, through direct checks for $1,400 to low- and middle-income families, predicts that the April figures could be more encouraging because they will show all the effects of these stimuli.

So, base on the above information, we can be hopeful with the consistent improvement of the US dollar, and next week Forex Market remain under the control of the US dollar.

So far, I hope this study will help all member of this community. If some come from outside this community to visit my journal, I am sure that they also will meet with some special fundamental of the US and will be able to trade the market profitably.

Litecoin Analysis and Forecast

• 50 MA has been helping the price since July-20
    • Both bitcoin and Litecoin are uncontrolled by the US dollar.
    • Further, rebounding from 40 MA bulls will earn more market-making power.

Last week the # Litecoin I was predicted bullish, and it will complete the "w" pattern on its bullish track. All-day bulls did well, but on closing day, bears finally got success making weak the bulls of the price. Using the h4 chart, we see the price broke the 38.3 successfully but could be settled above the fibo level; that is why the level bullish candle turned bearish pin bar. After breaking two moving average lines, this price retains its position above 50 days moving average slope while RSI fall sharply below 50, bouncing from the overbought line. Before market Close, this price came down below 50.00 fibo level, but later it managed to bypass the 50.00 fibo. The most likely scenario is that the price lost its up power; that's why it needed to retrace the 40 periods moving average line.
    If this price remains under the control of bears and holds beyond the moving average, we should leave buying tendency, but around 199.51, there are two support behind the bulls; the first one 50.00 fibo and the second one 50 MA.

The #litecoine on the daily chart, I am very optimistic about the "w" pattern. So far, my last week's expectations will fulfil next week. The price keeps its position above all moving average though 50.00 fibo level at 199.51 is looking weaker. Relative Strength Index also likes to form the same pattern. I am here bull and ask my reader and visitor to be bulls.

Silver Price Analysis And Trading Idea

• RSI moves up, bouncing its lower line.
    • 200 MA going to support the bulls
    • 38.2 fibo is a vital point for taking entry.
    • US Treasure Bond needs to check before taking any entry.

Last week gold and silver run with the aim of zero fibo to complete a bullish web. But when the price reached 23.6 fibo at 24.90 level, bulls turned back their ground, and in the short time, the price made support on the level. The current candle on the daily chart is long in shape, and when the price hit 38.2 fibo after breaking the 200 moving average, the market suddenly closed. What we see now that silver is now between 50 and 200 moving average lines. It is easy to realize the power of the bulls. Above circumstance, the buying decision will remain unchanged if the price can form a complete candle above the 200 MA plus break the 38.2 fibo level.

On the other hand, I knew that the US Treasury bond's power now conducts the commodity market. Labour market data and economic improvement can jointly work behind the power of the US dollar. If the price failed to advance to the north side, then the selling signal will be valid for the trader, and our target will zero fibo at 21.84.

NZD/USD ANALYSIS AND FORECAST

Australian and New Zealand dollar started an exquisite up journey after a long time. The nzdusd rejecting by zero fibo which market value .7460 started reversal trend and making a breakthrough the 38.2 fibo value the pair's trend has been cleared that this price is now on the bearish trend. One week ago, this price formed a long black candle showing more negativity of the New Zealand dollar. Last week the price tried to recover some loss trade with the direct help of 50.00 fibo and indirect help of 200 Moving average. As you see, rebounding the 50.00 fibo, the price hit 38.2, which means there is also a chance to stall above the 38.2. It allows us to start a short buying setup. If the price is rejected by 38.2 and close below 50.00, I suggest looking for a selling setup.

Rejected

6. #18606 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    JOURNAL UPDATE ____@@____ 05/04/2021

Good afternoon. This opening day is not like other opening days because today's market is a little active, and traders feel happy-making dealing with this market. I still keep my attention on the demo trading as my trading account is zero in balance. Still hopeful today or tomorrow, I will have the opportunity to deal with my bonus and earn expecting money. Like other guys, I also follow new notice from the forum home page, but I do not afraid of it. Like eurusdweek pair eurusdmonth is an addition to the previous pair. We can use both instruments to complete the required trading lot according to our obtaining bonus. Dear, I said above, this is a good market condition, but there is a slow movement in the US dollar index pair or the metal pair gold and white gold.

I am happy today because both of my running trade now move to my profitable side. I will discuss this deeply below.

EURUSD ANALYSIS AND FORECAST

Used tools for Analysis: Hourly time frame, candlestick pattern, pivot level and RSI.

Through my last analysis, I informed you that a sell trade on eurusd is running. The price has now cleared its downtrend in the hourly frame, forming a bearish engulfing with daily pivot level. The hourly candle is currently hitting the weekly pivot level, which is initial support for the price. A breaching with the weekly pivot level will make the price continue its downtrend toward its support-3 level at 1.1708. Today, it needed to mention that stochastic has no weakness to go downside, as we see following my attached sheet.

Used Tools For Aalysis: Now I will use 4 hours frame, fibo tools, moving average indicator and Relative Strength Index.

By looking at the eurusd on h4 frame, we see the 50, and 200 moving average is bearish. Recently the price has retraced twice and rebounded down. We see also just below the 61.8, 50-day period moving average line is located. It means fibo sequence and fifty-day moving average jointly have created resistance for the eurusd. Indeed, it has been proved that both fibo 50.00 and moving average 50 moving average are sources of power of the bears, and as long as the price trading below those, we will look for selling trade with the help of the RSI indicator.

Whenever the price holds above those indicators, the price will create a bullish scenario and look for the pair's buying setup.

GBPUSD ANALYSIS AND TRADING SETUP

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS:

The price of the GBPUSD pair increased slightly last week. There are three events to influence the pair this week. Here is a discussion of this week's market outlook and GBPUSD technical analysis.

British personal net debt rose to 4.9 billion from 2.8 billion in February, which was above the expected 3.6 billion. The report was the highest in the last year. GDP in the fourth quarter rose to 1.3% from 1.0%; Manufacturing PMI rose to 58.9 points in March. The sector has reached its highest since February 2011.

US consumer confidence rose to 90.4 points in March, which is the highest record in a month in 18 years. US home sales fell 10.6% in March, which was higher than the expected 3.1%. But non-farm payrolls came in better than expected last Friday. Expert thought that US jobs would increase to 6 lakh 52 thousand in March. Indeed, it has expanded to 9 lakh and 16 thousand.

Three low-impact news are waiting to release this week. There are;

• Services PMI for GBP will be published next Wednesday at 8:30 GMT. The British service PMI rose to 57.8 points from 49.5 in March, which was the highest in the last five months. It remains to be seen what comes out of this report.
    • RICS House Price Balance for the British pound will be published next Thursday at 11:01 GMT. RICS Housing prices rose from 52% to 55%. It remains to be seen what comes next.
    • Next Thursday at 08:30 GMT, the British financial news Construction PMI will publish. The construction PMI rose to 53.3 points in March from 49.2 points. It remains to be seen what comes this week.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis

The current support level is 1.3699, and the subsequent support for the price could be 1.3562. Today I follow the price move slowly than eurusd. At this moment, try to go up breaking the daily pivot level. If the price can close above resistance-1 at the 1.3845 level, it can relaunch its uptrend for the resistance-3 at 1.3883.

If the current spike of the gbpusd pushed the downside of the daily pivot level and the h4 candle close below daily pivot level 1.3829, I would advise for selling exchange on the GBPUSD pair.

According to experts, the pair may remain in a neutral position this week. The British vaccine is working successfully, which has begun to undermine the government's health regulations. Meanwhile, the US economy is doing well. As a result, the pair is expected to remain in a neutral position this week.

EURJPY ANALYSIS AND MY TRADE

Used Analysis tools for this price business pair are moving average, fibo sequence, candlestick, market support, and resistance.

Last week the eurjpy pair gained good after testing zero fibo levels at 128.23. But after reaching fibo 78.6, it got weaker due to different reasons. Fundamentally euro got weaker because of various reasons. I also follow technical reason with the fibo have three more tops and reaching the level this market formed a lot of trend reversal candle, and when the price come down below the fibo, I did not get late to open selling trade. Happy to say my trade is showing positive value currently. You see, the price creates a long bearish candle that could be a hint that the next destination of the price will 61.8 fibo near the 40 moving average. Here still going on selling opportunity because will touch the 61.8 fibo and moving average 50.00. Further, if we confirm reversal price rejection from the candlestick side, we will trade the bullish potential.

Guys, today I have explained here three pairs and hope, like others, you will get perfect and informative analysis. Yesterday I shared an oil price analysis that worked 100%. You would check Oil pirce chart. Sorry to say oil and USDCAD move together in the same direction. This week Canadian labour market data will be released, so we should wait till that, and after viewing the new report, we should make a decision. My decision favours the US dollar as the price has been consolidating since 24th March with the 200 MA using the four-hour time frame. Gbpusd already closed above the pivot level as well as above first resistance, but we should wait to take a buy entry as eurusd and other significant pairs are losing their strength.

Rejected

7. #18607 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    JOURNAL UPDATE ___@@___06/04/2021

Good morning everyone! Looking at today's market, I watch many forex market changes due to the US treasury bond's weakness. The eurusd pair gained 100 fibo value 1.1800 level after finishing its correction from zero fibo levels. Yesterday I evaluated the gbpusd price, which worked according to my technical analysis. At once, the quotation is moving downside break 200 moving average in the four-hour time frame. The gold price now moves up with new spirit as US treasure bond got down which help the gold to recovery more losing pips during the last two weeks. One day ago, I analyzed the #litecoine, which has finished its "w" pattern confirmed by RSI by hitting the overbought boundary line. The white metal keeps its bullish bios by consolidating just above the 200 moving average and just below the 38.2 fibo, while RSI offering signal for silver is weak of its uptrend. Between the market map and MACD, we are getting a bullish divergence signal, but if the price can break the moving average 40, then the divergence signal become fake.

FORECAST FOR EURUSD

EURUSD pair on the weekly chart, try to fix its correction with the help of fifty days moving average and 78.6 fibo at 1.1800. We see a different signal between moving average and Relative Strength Index. Because fifty and two hundred days moving average still bullish for the price but lagging indicator RSI is bearish for the pair.

In a four-hour time frame, the price retains its position above the EMA 50 and 78.6 fibo support, while RSI is powerful to carry his movement to the 70 to establish a bullish trend on the price. We have two long bullish candles from the candlestick pattern that confirmed inverted head and shoulder patterns by breaking 50 EMA.

Trading Setup: Different defendable indicators on four-hour and weekly time frames indicate that the eurusd price hovering a powerful buy signal as long as the price trade above is 78.6 and 50 moving average.
    Entry Level: 1.1780 to 1.1830.
    Take Profit: 61.8 fibo at 1.1960 level.
    Stop loss: below the 50 Moving average, as you see following my attached sheet.

However, if the price comes down below the two indicators that will lead us eurusd will be down toward fibo 100 value.

OIL PRICE ANALYSIS AND TRADING IDEA

The oil analysis that I shared here yesterday worked very fine. If you followed my given sell analysis on the US crude oil, you made outstanding trades and happy with my analysis. Now again, the oil price is offering buy trade. Entry time started before two hours ago, but it's buying price still there. Therefore, anyone you can take entry which target will be upper hand moving average line. Bad luck, I am suffering from a trading fund that's the reason I could not utilize such a trading opportunity. Still, this situation gives me a lesson that I have to be more economical to make any transaction.

Have a nice day, and I was a busy little today. Physically I am not fit to spend more time. I have tried to do the best analysis with all effort. As such, I expect the market to run as per my forecast.

Rejected

8. #18608 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Hello Everyone, It is a lovely morning, and I'm pleased with my analysis of the past. What I mean in my journal is that I have found the ultimate demand field in the eur-usd business pair. I didn't miss the opportunity to trade and bought the price using standard Lot 3.0, which manages 200 up profit money for me, but I am not happy with this because it is virtual money. I hoped Yesterday our profile would be updated but did not. Some member's profiles have been updated, but with white kind money, I don't know. It might be that it is the best contest or pending bonuses. I hope you are in a good position and very much excited.

RECENT CLOSED TRADE AND RUNNING TRADES[: I bought the gbpusd the day before, and Yesterday I purchased the eur-usd pair. I have gathered some exceptional experiences through those trades. The British pound depreciated very sharply. Yesterday, I did not predict, but hopefully, the price will start to move up again, and my loss trade will move towards a profitable area.

US DOLLAR FORECAST AND ANALYSIS

The mother pair US dollar index is in the bearish zone. Eyeing the price chart, we see that the price is trading just below the daily pivot level at 92.20. MACD looks still bullish. Last two days, this price is slow in the correction phase. Today I will focus on the 38.2 fibo with daily pivot level. If the price can stall above those levels, this price will relaunch the uptrend. However, if the price fails to do that and remains below those levels, we will get selling ideas on the asset.

USDCAD ANALYSIS USING H4 FRAME
    :

Looking at the h4 chart, we find 200 SMA has been serving in favor of bears since 8th February 2021. Last 30th March, the bulls broke the indicator but could hold its breakthrough power above the resistance and pushed below the SMA slope. Today again, some attempts are seen to breach the barricade of bears from the side of bulls. Price now is running to test the SMA slope to settle above the line. By looking at the lagging map, I am seeing RSI is energetic to increase its value. Currently, this indicator is above 50.00, so the selling decision is risky, but if the price can make a complete 4-hour candle above the SMA, we will look for buying trade. However, if the price is rejected again by the EMA, that will lead us to start selling.

USDCAD ANALYSIS USING THE DAILY FRAME

I am getting a weak buying signal using the daily chart because it is trading just under the fifty-day EMA. Her positive message is that ten periods moving average indicator is now below the daily running candle and RSI hovering 51.00 value. From the head and shoulder perspective, this price is going to form an inverted head and shoulder. It seems to me when the price brings his value above daily EMA. We will be sure that the inverted head and shoulder have completed its scenario and can be interested in buying. However, if the EMA line rejects the price, that will make the price bearish and look for a selling setup.

Trading Setup: using both time frames, I have produced a Medium-strong buying signal. We see a long gap between the current quotation and d1 EMA, and of course, the price retains 10 SMA. Also, it seems to me bulls are very much interested in meeting or charging the EMA that creates short buying signals what I recommended.

WHITE METAL ANALYSIS USING DAILY FRAME

During the weekend, I have some speeches for the bulls of the white gold. The price rebounded from 23.6 fibo and penetrated in the previous week, but the daily candle did not complete in the buyer's area. That's the reason I did not emphasize buying the price. Today, I am getting a combination of three more indicators. The price makes support at 38.2 at 24.95, which aligns four more bottoms; the 200 Moving Average indicator is working behind the bulls of the price. I draw a yellow uptrend line that also guides the prince to climb up.

I am now on the four-time frame to rectify the given signal of the daily time frame on the silver pair. Currently, the price breaks above the 38.2 fibo to test its new support. We also see that the price broke the 50 EMA before breaking the 38.2 fibo value. It means white metal now under the control of bulls.

Trading Setup: The entry price is 24.71 to 25.18, our take profit will be 50.00 fibo at 25.92, 26.23 levels, and stop-loss will be 24.30

Approved

9. #18609 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    JOURNAL UPDATE ___@@___13/04/2021

One day this week is past, and the day is the first day of this week. How was your first day, partner? I have been missing here for the last four days. I can't be happier to get a bonus for 14-weeks. Also, last Thursday, my dad had a stroke. The fact is a piece of good news. You know that six months and a few days ago my mother died in the same case. Here is now 12.11 am and GMT 18.11. A few minutes ago I came back from the hospital. My father's condition is still unchanged. So, physically and mentally, I am very frustrated. I know that most of the members are not happy to get a bonus from me for the last two weeks. But lately, the related admin has noticed about the bonus. That is a very good move, and I respect its authority. I want to clear my thinking with the new system that there are a lot of problems directly with the new system. I always focus on what the forum authorities are still trying to develop.

Yes, my friend, I did not receive any bonuses for week 13, but for week 14, I got 18 dollars and some pennies. I have good news that I will share here, and you will be happy after hearing my success story. Good luck to me today because I took a buy entry from the gbpusd at the 1.3669 level and closed at 1.3742; the lot of size was a maximum of 0.71; reasonably, my profit was handy $50.40. If I had an hour of patience, I could close my trade at 1.3760. After reserving my profit, I opened the required lot on the eurusdmonth pair and submitted a withdrawal request, but today my withdrawal has not been released. To process it quickly, I tried to communicate with the Finance depart, but the Finance department on Skype all day offline. I hope it will be processed tomorrow.

---------- Post added 13-04-2021 at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2021 at 09:04 PM ----------

Good afternoon!

I still don't have enough time to spend here. Now I share that the Instaforex Finance department has approved my requested money for release. Yes, buddy, I couldn't update when I received my money. More than 8 hours ago, my skrill wallet was credited. Many thanks to all the InstaForex team and the mt5 forum for this kind of useful activity.

USDCAD

I kept stopping all kinds of operations until my withdrawal was released. During my demo trade, I realized that a good entry is very important to win here. After receiving the money, I took a moment to analyze the market to make a new entry. After looking at a different pair, I chose the usdcad pair to buy. The reasons are:

• The daily candle closed above the 10-period moving average.
    • In the period of h4, the price is holding its position above three 10-day EMA of 50,200.
    • RSI accredited two bottoms with the area of 42.42
    • Around 1.2500, we have three funds using the daily frame.

My goal is 50 EMA per day, located at 1.2620. Indeed, I have not used stop loss. You know that my equity is only $18.35, so I try to have a good income to live or die.

Best of luck

Approved

10. #18610 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    JOURNAL UPDATE ____@@____14/04/2021

Hi All,
    Yesterday I updated my journal with two separate pieces of information. The first was my successful withdrawal and the second information was my current USDAD entry. I explained in my journal why I am a bull in this couple. Fate was certainly with me, and my entry achieved its goal.

As usual, I quickly submitted the withdrawal request, and therefore, the finance department also responded to my request quickly and processed it within 5 minutes. My thanks to the InstaForex finance department.

The Latest Trading Activities:

I couldn't run long on my small capital with the third operation. According to the analysis, usdcad reached the daily moving average line. A few minutes before, my trade closed. When the price was fixed with the d1 MA line, I thought the price would reflect down, but that was the US press release time. So I halted any trading and returned after almost an hour when usdcad returned to 1.2583 from 1.2630. I immediately followed both US news reports in green, but the US dollar index moved lower, gbpusd was declining. In this situation, I thought that the price would rise to test the MA line again when I close my trade, as the fundamental report favors my entry. I am sorry to say that very quickly, and the price expanded its reversal movement of100 pips. So I was finished, and now I'm still waiting for the next bonus.

However, I have learned that we should follow strong technical market symbols rather than fundamental reports.

gbpusd
    We know that the pound is very strong near the 1.3670 level as we have three lows around the level. Last night this pair fell to the 1.3700 level, and the buyer quickly rallied. Currently, this asset is moving higher, targeting the 200 hourly moving average lines as resistance for its. At the moment, the price is very close to the resistance, so if the price can break the resistance line, the next support will be the breaking MA line, and it will look for a new resistance around the level of 1.3812 and 1.3840, respectively.

If the EMA rejects the price, it will move towards the 50-day moving average, which currently serves as good support for gbpusd. If the price does not bounce from the 50-day EMA, the price will run towards the key support level of 1.3670.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

GOLD ANALYSIS AND FORECAST

The 50-day moving average using the daily time frame serves as strong resistance for gold for a couple of days. This metal is still holding above two lower MA periods and a fibo value of 23.6. We also see two strong floors with zero fibo levels, so the zero fibo and the 23.6 fibo will continue to help the price collapse the fifty-day moving average. Quickly, and the price will stabilize above the 38.2 fibo.

In the weekly frame, the position of gold is not good to go up. The price made 23.6 fibo but failed to stabilize due to the negative pressure of the 10-day moving average. RSI still below 50 value which means that the environment is not good to start buying the pair, but if the price can form a weekly candle above 23.6 fibo, it will be enough to consider this price as the buy price.

FORECAST FOR US INDEX

Despite US good CPI and Core CPI data, the US dollar index continues to decline. You knew, yesterday I defended the fundamental American report, and I became zero. Today, I will look for a good entry in the US dollar pairs' index using the technical term. Looking at the daily chart, I see that the price is trying to break out of the 50.00 fibo and the 50 periods EMA to establish a strong downtrend. A sell signal will occur when the price can make a full daily candle below the two barricades. It is necessary to mention here that earlier, and the price broke the daily and weekly pivot level and the 10 and 14 days moving average line that makes the price stronger to move down.

---------- Post added 15-04-2021 at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-04-2021 at 05:34 PM ----------

J
    OURNAL UPDATE ____@@___15/04/2021

Good morning friend, I am waiting for the next bonus to start trading for earning. You know that the demo experience is not bad for an investor; that is why, again, I started the demo and try to tune my trading strategy, which will help me when I do real trades again. It is a matter of happiness that by investing 18.35, I made $ 70 this week. I hope everybody is fine. I know that many members still do not receive their bonuses for week-13 and week-14. I have read the notice from the administrator that all unpaid bonuses will send soon. So that there is no tension, try to prepare well for the next royal exchange.

Fundamental Event for Today:

Today, there are two major fundamental events for the US dollar index on the economic calendar. It is well known that the Forex market does not respect the fundamental data of the US dollar. The MACD on the daily chart shows that DXY is ready to go under the seller's control. We know that the US bond could act to decrease the value of the US dollar. Someone thinks that the expert trader also had problems. Still, I don't think so because noticing the fundamental report is not easy because different news reports are usually resurrected that only the expert trader can realize and invest their money.

gbpusd

From the daily time frame, gbpusd tries to form a "w" pattern. In h4 periods, the price is fixed around the 50-day moving average. With the same period, the 200-day moving average is bullish for the price. When the price breaks the 50-day MA line, its uptrend bios will be potential.
    On the daily frame, some weakness is still observed in the pair because the 10 and 50 moving average indicators are still bearish for the price. So if the daily 50 MA resists its uptrend's power, gbpusd will move sharply lower to break its support and increase its decline towards the 200 MA, located at 1.3338.
    • I bought the gbpusd for some technical reason;
    • RSI has made two descending bottoms.
    • Two bottoms above the uptrend line.
    • DXY is losing support at 50 EMA and 50.00 fibo value.

US Crude Oil

I took a short sale entry from the oil price. No one would be surprised if I entered against the market trend. I have observed well that the price of 63.53 cannot break the barricade. Using the H4 time frame, I follow the horizontal line around the 63.53 level, and the bulls seem weak and scattered. It seems that the price feels negative to buy and lose, so it needs some extra pullback. My analysis is that the USDA is very weak for the conservative business, so if the oil price can pull back to manage to break its barricade and test its new support 63.54, it is not waiting to buy. I'm on the demo to test my strategy.

Rejected

Reply to thread
Page 1861 of 1862 ... 1856 1859 1860 1861 1862

Subscribed to this Thread : 37