Reply to thread
Page 1876 of 1877 1871 1874 1875 1876 1877
Results 18,751 to 18,760 of 18764

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #18751 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12712 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 61,601 Times in 16,755 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Good day to all the fellows. It is a sunny morning, and I hope you are all very fine and start your trading with the hope of success. The opening hour was slow, but right now, the market is very good to move. Due to the selling pressure of the DXY, all other currencies do good business over the US dollar. Gold looks to change its direction, though it was trading in the bearish area at the beginning of the hour; oil price is flying after making a long correction to the level of 75. GBP/USD is in its resistance area of 1.3650. I am not sure that there would still be some drama in the market, so I need to trade using a tight stop-loss.

Closing Trades:

I had two orders in GBP/USD. An hour ago, these trades moved to my favorite side, but now I don't see any trades going on. Yes, the third consecutive margin call occurred in my account. Last week, the MA-50 crossing to the downside created the expectation that GBP/USD would trade on the sell-side. But this is a volatile pair, and to trade this instrument well, we needed enough capital and long stop-loss.

Name: margin.png Views: 180 Size: 20.8 KB

Running Trades:

Name: silver-analysis.png Views: 171 Size: 20.1 KB

Before the market close, bears managed to reverse the NFP negative impact. This week again, bulls look stronger than bears and move toward the recent losing trades. It has caused a piece of good news for me, since I had several Silver orders in the demo account. Last Friday, this asset reached near the MA-200 and turned back toward its old trading zone. Looking at the downside, I notice Silver made a standard Doji over the uptrend line support. Silver has three more descending bottoms to help the asset continue its upward movement toward its local resistance.

Name: running_silver.png Views: 170 Size: 16.6 KB

Bitcoin:

This asset made a long candle with an upper shadow that indicated a bearish trend. The MA-50 has been trading for a long time below the price, so sellers could not do good because when the asset got down below the MA line quickly, bulls turned back their ground and made a bullish engulfing, which crossed the MA line. At this phase, the price is approaching its resistance of 55726.00.

In the hourly chart, 55661.35 was resistance, but now it is a support for the price. A complete candle above the level allows us to go for buying. Wow! Bitcoin is now strengthening enormously to the Northside, supported by the RSI. So buying opportunity may come to us very soon.

Bitcoin on the H4 frame is trading above the pivot level at 55661.00 and the fifty-day moving average line. Recently it tried to cross the R38 but failed and formed a bearish candle. If this asset can be well-set above the R38, its upward journey could be stronger than the previous.

Last edited by amiron56; 11-10-2021 at 05:49 AM. Reason: formatting
    Set a goal and try to get there

Approved

2. #18752 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello,

Good morning, respected all fellows members of this great forum. The forum authority makes us happy, giving two consecutive weeks bonuses of 40 and 41. I never expected that on the first day of this week, I would get a two-week bonus. I hope all the traders are very happy and have started their trading. In the Asian session, we saw some selling activities of the DXY, but later, the asset digested that and made a positive movement. The US dollar index has reached the two moving average lines and 50.00 Fibonacci value, but its upside potency is weak. At this time, the asset 100.00 Fibonacci is at 94.42 though the stochastic makes a crossover to the north side. Gold and Silver pushed to its hourly floor side and rebounded. Bitcoin is along the 55-days moving average line. Oil price looks weak since we have three h-4 bearish candles in the h4 chart.

Current Position:

Name: trade_open.png Views: 146 Size: 11.3 KB

After a long time, USD/JPY is on fire to the upper side. As far as I know, many sellers of the asset meet with the loss of their position. Last night I sold the asset from 113.27. It was very slow near the weekly resistance and this year's high price. Truly, all indicators sign the asset had the strength to the upper side, but I just followed one thing: its uptrend was aged, so a long or medium type of correction would be required within a short time. Another thing was that the asset was under the two trend lines. After opening my trades, bulls suddenly showed their power that they were still young and fought well against the bears to do business for a long time.

Name: usdjpy.png Views: 147 Size: 34.1 KB

Important News:

Today is the second trading day of this week. There is no high-impact news available to release, but we have a medium-impact news event for the EUR currency. With that, a member of the FOMC Clarida will speak on behalf of the US dollar, which will have a significant impact on the market. We need to follow fundamental influence and price action to take an entry on the market.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 146 Size: 38.8 KB

Closing Trades:

I did not do good with my first opening trades. We all know that the oil price is under buying pressure and hoped it would reach 81.90, then start the correction phase as it made three more bullish pin bars using the h1 chart. I was wrong in my analysis because the asset failed to break 81.45 and drooped below 81.70. In the meantime, I was open 0.05 lot as sell, but I did not hold it and closed at 81.80. On average, I lost $9.0. I have also completed the required lot in the EUR/USDWEEK.

Name: closed_position.png Views: 148 Size: 46.6 KB

Buy Position:

The floating buy trades on the Silver are still running in my demo account. The market is displaying a decisive moment because of a small range, the market. Bulls reacted highly when the price reached near the Fibonacci value of 23.6. Both of the metal prices have been consolidating for a long time near the 100 Fibonacci level. Stochastic signs overbought condition when 23.6 Fibonacci level meets many bottoms. So if the price comes down, the Fibonacci value of 23.6 will give super value. I am very much positive about my success with those trades.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 139 Size: 16.4 KB

Thanks.
    Last edited by amiron56; 12-10-2021 at 06:01 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

3. #18753 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Good morning and greetings to everyone. Yesterday, we saw a huge fluctuation in the US session. There was no high-impact news, but medium impact news brought the market to massive volatility. Gold and Silver are still inside their old trading range. The DXY broke its resistance, but currently reverses to the downside. I hope you tackled all the bad situations and earned a good amount of revenue.

Bonus Update:
    The week-41 is running, but the Forum authority paid the week-41 bonus advance, including the week-40 bonus. I am really happy and hope all the members are so happy. Thanks to all the team of the forum, and especially thanks to the InstaForex team.

Name: bonus.png Views: 302 Size: 52.4 KB

Closed Trades:

Name: closed_position.png Views: 134 Size: 40.3 KB
    Sorry to say, I had some good trades on oil, but the last three trades on oil, USD/JPY and Silver reduced my account equity by 95%. Last night, the fluctuated market convinced me to buy the GBP/USD. I took a bigger size of the lot with the hope of recovering my loss quickly, but in five minutes, my account washed out. It is true that I dishonored the money management system and was punished enough for that. I had a chance yesterday to file a withdrawal because USD/JPY trades offered a $25 profit, but I was outside of my home. Because of this reason, I could not close.

Active Positions:

Name: A_trade.png Views: 131 Size: 13.7 KB

After the meeting, the fourth consecutive Margin Call, I had only two dollars. I find there is no chance to fall more in the GBP/USD, so I bought it randomly. I used to do-or-die policy because there was still an unclear movement in the US dollar index. At the eleventh hour, luck supports me to manage some pips. This morning, bulls executed very sharp movements because of the clear weakness of the US dollar. I set Buy Stop and all the pending orders by the market. Now, three more orders are running. It seems the target of the pair is to meet 1.3677. The spot is now 1.3615. There is also a local resistance and a market feeling. We have a bullish confirmation at hourly support, and the price manages to close above the fifty-day moving average indicator in the hourly chart.

Name: gbpusd-1.png Views: 130 Size: 38.3 KB

In the H4 chart, William's Percent range is truly in the oversold area, but it makes two ascending bottoms. Looking at the down hand, I notice a trend line that looks very strong to bounce to the upper side because it has several up retracements.

Name: gbpusd04.png Views: 129 Size: 26.5 KB

US Crude Oil:
    Regarding the US oil price, I am still positive about the asset because, in the hourly chart, the seller tried to control the asset but failed to hold its value below 80. From the perspective of two moving averages, oil is consolidating between 80 and 81. On the other hand, I saw the weakness of bears above the red dot line 80.91.

Trading Idea:

A complete hourly or h4 candle below the 80 prices will indicate the seller is now getting stronger, and we will sell the asset for 78.80. However, if the price can stall over 80.90, we will look for a buying setup for 82.00.
    Last edited by amiron56; 13-10-2021 at 05:28 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

4. #18754 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Good morning, all friends, all over the world. I hope your business goes well, and the remaining day this week will be good. Yesterday, we were experiencing an unexpected rebound in the main couple of currency pairs in the United States session. The importance of following the money management during our currency trading, we felt comprehensive yesterday. I hope you all are very concerned about this fact and be more serious about maintaining it.

DXY Overview:

Keynote:
    • The US dollar index has formed double tops around 94.46.
    • The uptrend of the price aged.
    • Stochastic has formed head and shoulder in the daily frame.

For the DXY price, it could not maintain its momentum after reaching 100.00 Fibonacci and dropped strongly. During its falling, 34 and 55 days moving average could not protect him. Even the asset broke the 50.00 Fibonacci value. Stochastic is still below the oversold limit line. The good news is that bulls make a h-4 white candle and are trying to recover 50.00 Fibonacci. But just above the spot, there are three more bearish barricades, which will not be easy to break for bulls.

On the other hand, I do zoom in on the h4 chart and notice its uptrend potency is still strong because the price has been trading with the help of two MA bands for a long time, and currently, it is slightly below the MA lines.

The US dollar index has formed double tops in the daily frame, and the previous candle was long bearish. The bearish Marobozu candle indicates a continuation of falling toward the down hand trend line, then the blue MA line. If the price manages to break the trend line, "M'' will form. At this phase, Stochastic is getting down from the overbought area.

Name: dxy-da.png Views: 110 Size: 29.7 KB

Conclusion:
    Based on the above analysis, we can realize DXY is in correction, and its downside potency is stronger after rejecting by 100 Fibonacci levels. So current volume is a good volume for selling with the target of the trend line, then the MA line at 93.50.

Closing Trades:
    I executed many trades on various pairs, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and Gold. It is an exceptional record; as you can see from the given attachment below, only one trade closed with a loss, and every trade was locked with green pips. You, yesterday the market executed a bearish trap when I bought the EUR/USD, GBP/USD. I sold the precious metal from 1782, which was strong resistance for the price, to break it; Gold retraced its support when I closed.

Name: closed.png Views: 110 Size: 52.6 KB

Active Trades:
    I hold some positions on GBP/USD and Gold. Both of the prices were blocked in a range, and last night they broke the range, so for the rest of the working day, Gold and GBP/USD remain above the range keeping their bullish potency.

Name: runn.png Views: 108 Size: 30.1 KB

Buying Opportunity on EUR/USD;
    The euro is getting support by the weekly red horizontal line at 1.1549 after making the harmonic pattern, as we can see, classical support by the Doji we have now, which is 1.1523, and a bullish engulfing in the daily chart at 1.1527.

In the h4 frame, the price broke the 44-days moving average, making a long green candle. In addition to that, the asset has broken two lower highs and waiting to break another lower high.

Name: week-eurusd.png Views: 104 Size: 24.9 KBName: h4eurusd.png Views: 105 Size: 23.3 KB

So, more likely, its upward potency will be getting stronger every moment, and within a short time, we can see the price at 1.1630, where the downtrend line is waiting to meet as a local resistance.
    Last edited by amiron56; 14-10-2021 at 05:56 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

5. #18755 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hi, mate, How are you? If you followed yesterday's analysis, you are delighted because my analysis worked very fine until before the US session. According to my analysis, due to the weakness of the US dollar index, GBP/USD, EUR/USD commodity pairs did well. There was no fake or major correction of the prices. But in the US session, the DXY price tried to overcome selling pressure when GBP/USD and the US currencies related pair failed to continue their business against the US dollar. When I opened the buying option on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and Gold, like one day before, my opening position traded very well.

Closed Positions:

My previous trades reached my target price, and I closed them manually. My last two days earning is near $2000.00. A good performance in any trading platform is essential to stay along in this business area. I hope this kind of trading will help me to improve in the future. I recently lost all bonuses, that's why I am depressed a little.

Name: today.png Views: 349 Size: 67.3 KB

Important News:

Today is the closing day. I see there are only two high-impact news related to the USD currency that could have a high impact on the market. They are Core Retail Sales m/m and Retail Sales m/m. And have a couple of medium impacted data in today's economic calendar. Besides that, we have much low-category news which will be released in different trading sessions. Here is an image of the economic calendar scheduled to be released today. If we get positive statements from all the US economic events, DXY could be seen again at 94.50 or above the level.

Name: news.png Views: 99 Size: 32.2 KB

Running positions:

Yesterday, I sold the Silver price. After all-day positive movement, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, and commodity pairs stopped and changed their direction. I searched for the reason, and DXY got support by 93.76. The silver price did not react to the positive approach of the DXY, but my psychology was it would do that shortly. Right now, all of my floating trades are trading with minus value. No doubt that the price is better to the north side, but it gets slower, finding a daily resistance around 23.46. In the meantime, the asset broke the 44-MA line but was far away from the Ichimoku cloud resistance. The rising US dollar index can negatively impact Silver and Gold, so the trades would have a chance to earn positive pips.

Last edited by amiron56; 15-10-2021 at 02:19 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

6. #18756 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    You are most welcome to my journal. The major financial market closed several hours ago. I am late in updating my journal due to a family task. Last night, two US high-impact news provided very good data for their currency when Gold and Silver reacted highly. DXY also tried to drive positive but failed and consolidated just above its initial support of 93.75. I saw the price stall above the price but could not break the two moving average lines. It means the asset remained blocked between the MA line and the downside trend line using the h4 frame. The oil price shook the downside and continued to go up after retracing the hourly support line.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 102 Size: 22.2 KB

Bonus Update,
    We have faced the bonus problem for the past few months, but now is the time to forget all the pain because we paid the last six weeks bonus at the scheduled time, and sometimes we got to advance. Now, all the systems on the Mt5 forum are fine. Most likely, our large forum will be rated as the largest forum in the world. I am happy and grateful to the Mt5 forum and its sponsor Instaforex.

Name: bonusupd.png Views: 89 Size: 15.2 KB

Running Trades:
    Sorry, mate, again, my executed trades are trading, leaving me. The US crude oil news was negative, but it continues to rise, breaking its recent high of 82.00 USD/JPY, and oil pairs look very complicated to read to trade well. I thought it would consolidate below the 82 for a Long time and take enough corrections, and it may relaunch its buy trend. Before the market closed, Crude oil made a bullish hike when my account was at a dangerous level to get another MC.

Closed Trades:

After getting the week-42 bonus, I focused on the oil price. The longer time frame showed the price is quite bullish, but in the hourly frame, the price showed some weakness. That's the reason I sold the asset in the US session. But after opening trades, the market cleared its real sentiment. In the meantime, I guessed the market would be down, but before landing, it would test its high price of 82.45 and started to hedge; take-profit of the buy trade was placed at 82.45. I went to bed last night when the oil price was 82.15 and woke up this morning, and I saw the oil price was 82.65. That means my buy trade was closed with a profit of $9 and $3.

Name: closed.png Views: 88 Size: 11.8 KB
    Last edited by amiron56; 16-10-2021 at 10:05 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

7. #18757 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Good morning and greetings to my dearest friends all around the world. We still have one day of this weekend to relax, and coming late at night, our busy time will start since the market will reopen for five days. Last week, the market was very dangerous. Still, professional traders and the trades who are novices but have enough respect for money management might utilize the last week's movement in their currency business. As today is Sunday, we can focus on the cryptocurrency market, and I have already put some positions on the popular crypto pair bitcoin.

Running Trades Evaluation on Bitcoin:

Name: jack.png Views: 286 Size: 274.8 KB

It is an interesting story to bitcoin investors and traders that Bitcoin's recent bullish movement has allowed Jack Dorsey's fintech firm Square to make double its investment in the popular cryptocurrency. According to the report, the company had invested $220 million in Bitcoin, now deserving more than $470 million. It is just amazing! A large part of the rise in the value of Square's holdings was primarily due to a large increase in the price of Bitcoin over the past month. We also know that this asset was on a bullish correction for several weeks and was trading below $50,000 a month ago but was trading around $62,000 last Saturday, representing an increase of almost 25 percent.

I learned that Jack Dorsey, the honorable CEO and co-founder of social media, Twitter, has been very bullish on the price of Bitcoin and has often supported the cryptocurrency on the social media platform. He recently spoke about Square, a San Francisco-based startup, considering venturing into the Bitcoin mining system for individuals and companies worldwide. He said in a tweet that if we do this, we will follow our hardware wallet model: building outdoors in collaboration with the community, which will surge the bitcoin value.

We also know that last Friday, the US Securities and Exchange Commission was set to approve the first bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund, which helped Bitcoin to reach above the level of $60,000 for the first time since April, prompting a market-wide price surge.In a monthly summary statement, we can see that Bitcoin is now up by 44% since the beginning of October 2021.

In the hourly frame, the price looks well-protected by the 55-days moving average, since bears cannot break it to go below and settle in the bearish region. Around 13th October, the price breached the line but could not be sustained and pulled back above the MA line quickly.

Name: bitcoin-1.png Views: 85 Size: 25.0 KB

The daily chart shows the positive approach of the bulls of the bitcoin. RSI, MA-50, and MA-10 are bullish for the price. One thing is to value that bitcoin made a breakthrough above the 60000.00 price, which indicates its bullish continuation.

Name: daybit.png Views: 84 Size: 27.0 KB

Based on the above reasons, I bought the price last night using my demo account, and now I am happy that all the taken orders are on a floating profit. I hope that within a short time, all positions will hit their target.

Silver Trades:

My silver trades of the last week are still running, and I'm happy to say all positions are now hovering green pips for me. Two US news of the last closing day provided upbeat data for the US currencies, and Silver pushed to the downside. It reduces my gain. But I am not worried because the US dollar index could not breach the bullish MA lines. Despite that, DXY would jump toward the recent high price in the following week, when Silver would lose its strength. Because of this reason, I updated my stop loss toward the MA line to close with a small profit and safe from loss. If the price is fixed above the Simple Moving Average, I will hold it for a long while.

Last edited by amiron56; 17-10-2021 at 04:17 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

8. #18758 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    We are quite happy as today is Monday, after two days the market is open. No movement is seen except for the oil price. I hope two days of vacation were good, and you are all now very energetic and ready to fight well against the market to make good trades. It seems that from this time on, we might get our bonus according to the weekly schedule. Thanks, Instaforex, and thanks, Mt5 forum.

Forecast For DXY.
    The US dollar is still consolidated below the 34 and 55 days moving average, but two more bullish pin bars were formed in the h4 chart. It also created a support level of 93.75, from where the market rebounded and now tries hard to break MA resistance. As long as the price of DXY is fixed between MA and the uptrend line at the down hand, we never get any strong trading signal in this pair or the major currency pair. In the h4 frame, the MACD offering signal is bearishly supported by the two moving average lines.

If we check the price view using the daily chart, its bullish strength is viewed because more indicators are jointly bullish for the price, as you can see from my given chart below. Looking at the daily chart, we can easily see the price formed double bottoms with the help of the trend line support after rejecting from the area of double tops. Recent two high-volume data of the US side were good. So, I believe bulls will manage to stall above the two SMA after breaking.

Name: dxy04.png Views: 250 Size: 19.3 KBName: dxy-d.png Views: 76 Size: 22.2 KB

Active Trades:
    It is another worst thing for me that fourth time because I am going to meet Margin Call. Last closing day, I sold the oil price, though I opened a buy-trade for hedging. The oil price made two more hourly long candles when all other markets spun in a few pips. The market already touched eight-year-high prices of 83. If the price surpasses the 83.20 level, my account will fail to survive due to less equity.

Name: Screenshot_9.png Views: 75 Size: 11.5 KB

Evaluation Trading Psychology:
    After three consecutive margin calls, I set a new trading strategy but failed again. When the price came down toward hourly support last Friday night, I was waiting to get the price to retest its recent support, but bulls managed to climb up and well-set above 82.00.

Running Demo Trades:
    I could log in to my demo account yesterday. That's the reason I failed to show the trading record in my journal here. Today, a demo account is okay, and, according to my analysis, all positions are hovering at a very good value. Why bitcoin is more bullish, I explained all this because the asset now is trying to break its resistance hard and soul. The previous hourly candle is long in shape, indicating the next price trend remains unchanged; RSI moves toward the overbought area as there is some space between 50.00 and the overbought line.

Last edited by amiron56; 18-10-2021 at 03:27 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

9. #18759 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Closed Trades:
    Yesterday, I made some trades on USD/JPY and GBP/USD. Last Friday, I opened sell trades on US crude oil with the entry point of 81.71 and 81.95, and my take-profit was below 81. I wanted to earn short pips without setting stop-loss using excessive lot size. I said in my previous update, and I was along the line of the fourth Margin call. But before the Margin Call, I closed my second trade with a loss of 26.6, and the first trade of the oil was closed automatically with a big minus value due to less equity when the oil price reached above 83.20. Accepting the loss, I bought the USD/JPY and closed with good value. In the meantime, USD/JPY swung up from hourly support made by a long hourly candle which attracted me to go for another buy on the asset, and I bought it from 114.40, which gave me a fifth margin call. Since this happened, I executed some trades on GBP/USD, and one trade on the pair was closed automatically, which lot size was .03, and I was running another trade in which the lot of size was just 0.01. Through this trade, I made some points. Before going to bed, I saw EUR/USD reached hourly resistance, and I found several tops, so I sold the price, 1.1621, which is still running.

Name: close_trade=-1.png Views: 355 Size: 19.2 KB

I have held some business on bitcoin for a long time, but bitcoin is limited by 62440.00. The market pushed downside and bounced from hourly support of the Simple Moving Average but could not manage to break the 62440.00 and formed several tops; I decided to book all running positions. I wanted to hold it to eat more up movement and set take-profit above 62440.00; that's why bulls could not trigger my target price. Despite that, I am not unpleasant because all trades have earned nearly $70.00.
    Entry Level: near 60651 to 60670.00
    Closing Price: 62197.00 to 622210.00
    Total gains: $60.00 Plus.

Name: closed-2.png Views: 54 Size: 27.7 KB

Active Trades:

In my closing trades, I hint that I have two orders active on the EUR/USD. I hoped the hourly resistance would push the price ten pips for retracement when I lock my profit. According to my expectation, the market went down ten more pips, but I avoided take-profit because the price had an upper hand downtrend line, which acts as strong resistance. My current trading balance is very small, but I have experienced increasing cent amount to the dollar amount. I have to take some high risk and need to win, which allows me to submit any withdrawal size.

Last edited by amiron56; 19-10-2021 at 03:17 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

10. #18760 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hello, mate, the US dollar index again managed to retain its value above the trend line support, which it lost yesterday London session. Because of this reason, we saw total market trend had changed from the beginning of yesterday's US session. Yesterday, I had three analyses in the live discussion area. Both of my analyses worked very fine. USD/JPY is on fire to the north side, but the 114.44 level limited it, and around the area, the price formed many tops and indicated bulls would be restricted above the level, but the level has been broken. Bitcoin is now flying with the guide of the bullish band from the MA-10 side in the daily frame. Gold and Silver are on the correction in the lower time frame.

Closed Trades:

Name: closed_trade_aj.png Views: 52 Size: 32.7 KB

Yesterday was a very good day for me because all closing trades earned a lot of profits. The reality is that there was no fake movement in the market. I was able to filter the market easily and put some trades with strong trades. You will not see any losing trade in my following attachment. Not only that, all trades hit their target price, but I also did not close any trades manually. After closing my Bitcoin buy order, I took a break, and a few hours later, I bought the oil price from 82.47. I found bullish engulfing around its hourly demand area of 91.77 using the H4, which confirmed its bullish slope inside its range. I set just take-profit, and the take-profit level was 83.47 to 83.48.
    Oil price made the supply area 83.07 because we have some tops around the level, and after getting confirmation of its reversal trend, I sold the asset, which earned $13.80.
    Yesterday morning, Gold looked to strengthen, but it faced some of the bearish barricades before the London session. At the beginning of the London session, I saw the Gold market stalled above H4MA-200 in a well set. I did not make it late to buy, and my target was 1781.65 and 1782.65. I executed two orders, and both of my opening trades jointly earned $100 profit. It means they have a higher weight in terms of profit amount.
    When yellow metal traded near MA 200 at 1769.00 yesterday evening after being rejected by Ichimoku cloud resistance at 1782.17, the Silver price capped its bullish sentiment at 23.96, which was H4 resistance. Without getting any confirmation of its bearish reversal, I sold it in advance. As you can see, each of my trades made an $80 profit.

Running Trades:

We know that bitcoin was wandering around its high price level, and yesterday it formed an hourly long-up candle. This morning I bought the price. In the daily chart show, MA-10 is below the market though RSI signs overbought condition. The performance of bulls is remarkable, but the price is still under its resistance, so I had to wait for breaking its tops. There is no doubt that I am advanced in buying the price, but I have some information about its uptrend continuation.

"Jack Dorsey Tweets' 705742' As Bitcoin Approaches Another Record"

Yesterday, Bitcoin made its debut on the New York Stock Exchange as an ETF after the approval of the first exchange-traded BTC futures fund by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, which brought the instrument to its record price. The fact will likely help this break their resistance, and my given orders will give me positive value.

Thanks for reading my journal.
    Last edited by amiron56; 20-10-2021 at 06:00 AM. Reason: formatting

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 1876 of 1877 1871 1874 1875 1876 1877

Subscribed to this Thread : 37